AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-09-29, 08:28   Link #101
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Yep, yep, and yep. At least Sakura was the reason they took down Kaguya, which is definitely something. She was the first person to attack the totally not worth it fake final boss. Though in a DQ or FF game that's still pretty good status--since they have asspull final bosses anyway.

They will certainly be disappointed. I completely agree with your post.

Right. Sasuke already mentioned a long time ago that he felt about Naruto just as he felt about his family in a similar manner. He could have gotten the Mangekyo from killing Naruto, but he had chosen not to do so. He still has bonds with Sakura and he doesn't want to lose them anymore. He had no reason not to kill Sakura. But he didn't kill her.

Sakura wasn't the first person to hit Kaguya naruto was and she wasn't really the reason they took down Kaguya it was actually kakashi with obitos help sakura was just made relevent at that point. I agree when you say that he had no reason to kill her but I don't think its about bonds I remember after Sasuke fought Danzo he didn't hesitate to kill Sakura and he wouldve succeeded if Naruto didn't show up. Maybe things are different now but I doubt it since Sasuke is a selfish character he only cares about his goals so killing Sakura wasn't a priority for him he had nothing to gain from her death plus Naruto wouldve stopped him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Soooooo Sasuke hides his feelings for a girl behind physical and mental domestic abuse while the girl passively takes it like a doormat/punching bag shaped like a woman and it's all d'awwwww so cute that he can't be honest?

Seriously?

Do you seriously want to see a relationship between two people come from that kind of behavior? Not only is that a profoundly unhealthy relationship it's actually a bit pitiful too.

I have nothing against the Sasuke/Sakura preference but can you really see a healthy relationship between these two in the future, or that Sakura should be "All is forgiven if you just love me?" No one should have to settle for that in a relationship.
My thoughts exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I got the feeling that he might do something similar: intends to die in the battle but during the battle he wants to teach Naruto about how he should do things as hokage to change the world for the better. But that would mean that he decided that by his own logic he himself bears too much hate to live in the new world. Also he should realize that he cannot be hokage if people don't want him to be. That would also mean he decided to commit suicide the way his brother did. But i think it is more likely that this decision of letting himself killed by Naruto will be born during the battle, and we can expect lot of talking before that. People who fight Naruto often change either at the end of the battle or even during the battle. So i think during the battle Sasuke will definitely change a lot. But what i would like if it was not just the usual and by now boring "Naruto changes the enemy during the battle" theme. Rather it would be cool if finally someone manages to change Naruto too. And by that i don't mean that Naruto's beliefs and his way of the ninja changes, but rather he takes a more realisic view of the world and by the end of the battle Naruto matures a lot. So in practice Naruto would still belive in the same things but he would act more pragmatically. Which might also mean that he would give the hokage title to Sasuke if that is the best way to succeed. I would rather like if Naruto became some kind of spiritual leader and not an actual military or political leader as kages are. Then he would go on a journey to bring back "ninshu" to existence, something created by the Sage but buried below the power of ninjutsu. Meanwhile Sasuke could be a hokage and do the military and political stuff. Well that would be a non-boring ending for the manga in my opinion.
I actually like this outcome sort of like a Hiruzen and Danzo relationship. Where Sasuke and Naruto balance each other out to compensate for their weaknesses

Last edited by Shinagami; 2014-09-29 at 08:36. Reason: Double checking....
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion