AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-31, 23:51   Link #5481
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Detective: Lucky, mine just died off of regular cookie cutter zombie.

@ Eratas: One, more valuable target. Two, Irish will be tagged. As in, tagged with a tracker, so they'll know where he is and when, and with a microphone, they'll know why.

Now here's a quickly made scene:

Spoiler for Random Scene of Left 4 Dere:

I got creepy there.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 23:55   Link #5482
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

"Captain! I'm picking up large amounts of win in this sector."
Old 2011-11-01, 00:00   Link #5483
Eratas123

@ Rain - They'd put a tracker on an insane person? The minute he sees phantom task pilots he's gonna go ballistic and stop acting rationally. Just imagine Accelerator when Last Order's being threatened.

On the draft - Holy shit that's scary! O.O Kanzahi is perfect yandere material. Can't believe he ditched Irish though

Ironically enough. Ichika is the safest since his Harem isn't affected by the virus on account of being Yandere's already.

Irish is doomed once he meets Tatenashi though. Considering the fact that she didn't hesitate to smash Ichika door with Mysterious lady even when she was sane you'd have to wonder what she'd do now that she has no limits.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 00:01   Link #5484
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Random thought: Maybe I should create the crack-free characters for everyone to use, then work on the cracked alternate fanon for my own keikaku?

Also, I need names for the Rafale variants used by the Zenith Asean Foundation Treaty Organization. Rafale Warrior and Rafale Phantom is just... too cliche. And I'm already using Cosmo Eagle and Cosmo Falcon for the F22 variants.

Actually, while I'm at it, I need a new name for ZAFTO as well.

Any suggestions?
Old 2011-11-01, 00:03   Link #5485
Eratas123

@ Meister - Look in TVtropes for names to run away from really fast. That should give you some ideas.
Old 2011-11-01, 00:04   Link #5486
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Meister: Rafale Pandemonium?

@ Eratas: There's more that's coming!

Anyway, when I say tagged, I mean tagged in serious measure. As in, hooked to his nervous system to see what he sees, hear what he hears, read what he thinks, and send him an electric shock straight through him.

Though it's highly understandable if you want to try something else.
Old 2011-11-01, 00:19   Link #5487
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Meister: Rafale Pandemonium?

@ Eratas: There's more that's coming!

Anyway, when I say tagged, I mean tagged in serious measure. As in, hooked to his nervous system to see what he sees, hear what he hears, read what he thinks, and send him an electric shock straight through him.

Though it's highly understandable if you want to try something else.
Actually, now that I know what tagged means I agree. He'd probably just tell them to piss off if PT orders him to do something though. He already has a high paint tolerance after constant use of the suit so it's not like he'll be whimpering in pain if they shock him.

In shadow it'd have to be all three of them though. Ichika, Irish and Kyuukai will have to work together to escape.

This is when I'll use the fact that Irish is so girly to actual use. Since only females can wander around the base all he has to do is take out a PT agent and steal her uniform. It's not like he doesn't physically look the part already.

Here's an example of him in his cross-dressed state.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...swap-gun-hair_

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...lower-hair_orn

Side note - There's more!? Please hurry, I want to read how Kyuukai gets out of Yandere!Kanzashi
Old 2011-11-01, 00:19   Link #5488
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Rafale Minotus for the grunt model, and Rafale Majorique for the command model. These IS differ from the stock Dunois models by exchanging the wing binders for a backpack adaptor and 1 (Majorique has 2) shoulder-mounted tower shield, leaving 8 Bus slots left over. Individual units are then named after angels, and veteran units may be appropriately adorned with heraldry. A gladiator team consists of 3 models, 1 Majorique and 2 Minotus, and teams are scattered throughout the 10 founding nations of Asean, making 30 IS units in total owned by the Foundation government.

The Rafales are also part of a defense pact between states of the Foundation known as the Defense of the Asean Region Treaty, shortened to DART.

Original, and badass.
Old 2011-11-01, 00:38   Link #5489
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Meister: Sounds like a really cool original concept!

@ Eratas: Here you go!

Sequel time!

Spoiler for Left 4 Dere: Kyuukai & Kanzashi Part 2 of 3:

I'm having a creepy streak.
Old 2011-11-01, 00:39   Link #5490
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Ugh. I had to make somethign up and fast. I just realized the Sekigunha, which I named the secret organization of this story arc after, was a Left-Wing Communist group in Japan, not a Right-Wing Ultranationalist group as I originally thought. So...I kind of had to write a hasty patch to the previous story while keeping it essentially the same.

Quote:
What is Van Maark trying to pull?

Hanekawa kept an impassive mien as he walked within the midst of the government office, garbed in the uniform of an SDF trooper. It was only too easy for him to enter the office's lockers and find a uniform that fit.

Still, he was unable to trace where the doctor was being interviewed within the office. The panic and confusion was starting to die down, but outside of little hints of what occurred earlier, Jo knew nothing.

Could Van Maark have been transported off-site after all? No, that couldn't be it. Jo kept his cool, blending with the mixed personnel in the office. Japanese government organizations were usually territorial, this building was a rare example of said organizations in one roof. How better for a secret organization to meet without suspicion?

Jo was unable to stop Van Maark from contacting the group initially. Now that they had gone underground, the mission was even more important.

Hanekawa had heard of the Shin-Sekigunha, the Japanese New Red Army Faction. It was a remnant of the left-wing communist terror group that terrorized Japan in the middle 20th Century, whose goals were to overthrow the Japanese government and monarchy and to start a world revolution. It wasn't until the arrival of the Infinite Stratos and it's effects on societal structure that the organization and others like it disappeared.

This group was clearly not left-wing.

Why use a left-wing party's name? Jo wondered. if anything, the people he were tailing had more in common with the conservative right-wing than the group whose name they hijacked. Indeed, the old Sekigunha of the 20th Century had many notable and dangerous female members.

As it stood, Hanekawa realized people around him were playing a game of lies. The question was whether any of them were telling the truth, or if none of them were.

He didn't even know where he stood in regards to his rival.

Where are you, Shiho? Are you inside, or nearby?

Jo stopped, as something caught his eye.

Along the wall there were small red marks, like the broken lines of the tattoo he wore. But these were small arrows, barely larger than a thumbprint. Everyone else ignroed them, but Jo had seen this used before.

You knew. His teeth clenched as he began to follow the tiny, unnoticed red marks. You knew I would come here.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 00:55   Link #5491
Eratas123

@ Rain - Hahahahahaha! That's awesome! Having a harem finally shows a disadvantage

Here's a quick one since I'm still doing my paper.

Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-01, 01:07   Link #5492
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

As part of my campaign against the rampant grimdarkness of the OC thread, here's a sneak of Rebuilt of Umi!

Spoiler for SNEAK PREVIEW:

Crack, ON!
Old 2011-11-01, 01:12   Link #5493
Eratas123

@ Meister - Dark? Me and Rain are writing crack Yandere drafts and you're saying this thread's dark?
Old 2011-11-01, 01:13   Link #5494
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Everyone else is pretty dark... We're the three musketeers.

Besides, I should make overthetop campy versions out of everyone for that noblebright universe...
Old 2011-11-01, 01:13   Link #5495
HasuMasu
*Artist

Yeah, it's not like I'm writing anything grim or anything...
Old 2011-11-01, 01:16   Link #5496
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Even if its not dark, its not overthetop enough!
Old 2011-11-01, 01:17   Link #5497
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Yeah, it's not like I'm writing anything grim or anything...
I meant the right now. Besides, yours is less dark and more psychological horror compared to the other stories.
Old 2011-11-01, 01:18   Link #5498
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Funny, because the FABULOUS Gen-3 version of Rafale is used by both (Anti)Hero and (Anti)Villain in Sacred Twins...

Rafale Seraph and Raphael Lumiere, antithesis of each other...

Anyway, now I won't believe Meister every-time he said he quits crack, NEVER!
Old 2011-11-01, 01:23   Link #5499
Eratas123

@ Zero - Did you read Rain's drafts? I'm sure you'll love them
Old 2011-11-01, 01:23   Link #5500
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

*is sniffing drugs while in the corner*

Its all Plot Tabane's fault!

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest