Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Absolute Duo
Tora Dora
Haruhi Suzumiya
Heavy Object
Dot hack Sign & Root
Madan no Vanadis
Log Horizon

Uhm I need some good ln to read with good stories though I hope it's ok are there any ln that has good romance, normal or supernatural will do

Uhm I hope I place my questions to appropriate section

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-08-18 at 08:05.
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 08:09   Link #2
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
ln = Light novels?

Crest of the Stars
Chrome Shelled Regios
Full Metal Panic

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 08:13   Link #3
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
ln = Light novels?

Crest of the Stars
Chrome Shelled Regios
Full Metal Panic
Yes ._. Are they good will read them thx ^^
Old 2014-08-18, 11:04   Link #4
Vezon

ELYSION virtual region, Fuyuu Gakuen no Alice and Shirley, Samayou Shinki no Duelist
Old 2014-08-18, 13:41   Link #5
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
A few series I noticed not on your list I enjoyed that you might like:

Kino no Tabi - this is more of a beautifully written and thought provoking series about the nature of humanity. Quite good.

Maria-Sama ga Miteru - one of my favorite light novel series out there and a very immersive work touching on the three years of the MC at her private high school and the lives of many people around her that she knows well and in passing. It is really interesting to see her growth as a person as the novels go on.

Tsukumodo Antique Shop - a series that is reminiscent of Dantalian no Shoka. I enjoy it, at least. Another with mystery elements but no supernatural is Kamisama no Memochou.

Spice and Wolf - another very interesting novel series that is both though provoking and has an engaging relationship and romance between the main characters. Another series with character development and romance is Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojo.

Have you read The Princess and the Pilot or Iris on Rainy Days? Both were enjoyable stories with bittersweet endings.

Btw, all the series I suggested except Iris on Rainy Days and Tsukumodo Antique Shop have anime adaptations. Most are quite good, but in my opinion the novel series for most of them are better.

Hope this helps some.
Old 2014-08-18, 19:13   Link #6
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
A few series I noticed not on your list I enjoyed that you might like:

Kino no Tabi - this is more of a beautifully written and thought provoking series about the nature of humanity. Quite good.

Maria-Sama ga Miteru - one of my favorite light novel series out there and a very immersive work touching on the three years of the MC at her private high school and the lives of many people around her that she knows well and in passing. It is really interesting to see her growth as a person as the novels go on.

Tsukumodo Antique Shop - a series that is reminiscent of Dantalian no Shoka. I enjoy it, at least. Another with mystery elements but no supernatural is Kamisama no Memochou.

Spice and Wolf - another very interesting novel series that is both though provoking and has an engaging relationship and romance between the main characters. Another series with character development and romance is Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojo.

Have you read The Princess and the Pilot or Iris on Rainy Days? Both were enjoyable stories with bittersweet endings.

Btw, all the series I suggested except Iris on Rainy Days and Tsukumodo Antique Shop have anime adaptations. Most are quite good, but in my opinion the novel series for most of them are better.

this helps some.
uhm not yet, thank you very much I will read later :3
Old 2014-08-21, 06:13   Link #7
SineMora
Wait for it...

Gekka no Utahime Magi no Ou
A steampunk fantasy romance about a genius boy who is called the "Disciple of the Last Witch" he who stands at the pinnacle of science and magic, a tomboyish red head childhood friend who is a noble and is pushing him to the future of science, and a silver haired Nosferatu who is a symbol of the age of magic that is now a dying ember of its former glory...
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 15:21   Link #8
kona~chan
ヘタレ

has good romance? then
hikaru chikkyuni itakoro
kokoro connect
baka to test
bakemonogatari
biblia
kyokai senjou no horizon

”生きるってつらいな。。。”
Onjouji Toki
kona~chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-24, 15:41   Link #9
Biohazardous

I read No game no life as it translates and Unbreakable machine doll love both. Currently reading Tsuki Tsuki not sure what I'll read next once done. Of course Highschool Dxd is on the list to read as it translates