AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-11-15, 18:05   Link #41
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

I wouldn't worry about him too much. It's only 6 days until Zero-kun returns, and during that time we have 2 outcomes:

1.) Everyone keeps stating that he's wrong and telling Code-Zero to ignore him

2.) We have a bit of silence for the next 6 days.

Win/win really.
Old 2014-11-15, 18:07   Link #42
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
I just replied to them I'm bit >_<
Old 2014-11-15, 19:56   Link #43
Direwolf18

::remembers almost failing classes in college because of World of Warcraft::

Yea who the hell am I to judge because an addictive game comes along. These things happen.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 07:23   Link #44
ImperialFlameGod8190

So my dear soldiers whose this whose making our leaders life hell please tell me

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 16:17   Link #45
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Just some douche on N0m@an's blog called Maurice Bartlett saying crap about broken promises and that n0m is wasting his time on a "stupid card game" when he could be translating. That kind of stuff. It's all in the comments on the update post telling why N0m's been absent.
Old 2014-11-16, 18:16   Link #46
Direwolf18

Bastard.

You want an unproductive use of time? Translating shit for people for free. People do this shit as a job. Doing it for free so that some leeches can read something that you already read? Who the::explitive deleted:: does that scum bag think he is.

Shit like this is why I'm happy when translators do a donation drive, I may not know a word of moon rune but I can write a check. Nothing made me happier then when I could help n0m@n get his new computer. I may have directly benefited but still I owed the man hours and hours of entertainment.
Old 2014-11-17, 05:37   Link #47
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well i have a feeling everyone is already bashing him so i wont get involved but from the sound of it i couldnt do a thing.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2014-11-18, 04:19   Link #48
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Well i have a feeling everyone is already bashing him so i wont get involved but from the sound of it i couldnt do a thing.
uhm that's we do right ^^? help our translator uhm if we found someone we gonna report to you imperial
Old 2014-11-18, 06:25   Link #49
ImperialFlameGod8190

you can simply bash him you dont need to inform me

Old 2014-11-24, 20:09   Link #50
Tbolt

Since Kiryuu has been a topic off and on for the whole story, we now know that Kiryuu knows about Devils and I am going to assume the ORC and since she seems pretty smart may have figured out by deduction the other Devils. With that in mind what do you think Kiryuu future will be like?
Old 2014-11-24, 20:17   Link #51
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

^ a bridge between humanity and the Alliance?
Old 2014-11-26, 07:48   Link #52
Tbolt

I was thinking more along the lines of will she be allowed to join the occult research club, or do you think she will become a reincarnated devil, and if that happens whose peerage will she be in.
And I think it would be funny if it was found out that she was in love with the Ise all this time.
Old 2014-11-26, 08:47   Link #53
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I was thinking more along the lines of will she be allowed to join the occult research club, or do you think she will become a reincarnated devil, and if that happens whose peerage will she be in.
And I think it would be funny if it was found out that she was in love with the Ise all this time.
That would be one of the MOST utterly idiotic things that they could do for the love of all things unholy never utter these words again

Old 2014-11-27, 14:27   Link #54
Royalknightftw

Wow, DxD vol 19 is selling well. Around 5% higher than vol18 (in the first week), well DxD sell is always nice, 60k in less than a month.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 16:01   Link #55
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Really? I was thinking ~37k was less than usual, but I didn't remember how many days it was before v18's stats were recorded. Nice. Season 3 should boost sales a lot too
Old 2014-12-05, 14:21   Link #56
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Really? I was thinking ~37k was less than usual, but I didn't remember how many days it was before v18's stats were recorded. Nice. Season 3 should boost sales a lot too
Not should it will. It only gets better as we keep going. I think they should switch to 2-cour now not later. They will not be at a loss. The anime will sell well and boost light novel sales as well. Win - win. We get to see something we love animated and they make money. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking I hope to see this animated while reading.
Old 2014-12-06, 17:49   Link #57
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Ishibumi updated his blog. Most important mention is that we're getting a Kuroka volume soon (but when is still undecided).
Old 2014-12-06, 18:11   Link #58
Direwolf18

Quote:
Ishibumi updated his blog. Most important mention is that we're getting a Kuroka volume soon (but when is still undecided).
Oh.

My.

God.
Old 2014-12-06, 18:38   Link #59
saw2097

Quote:
I knew it, I kept saying we would get a Kuroka volume and it IS HAPPENING.

Wait this means that Kuroka will become a official member of the harem!
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 02:19   Link #60
Chris38

While the information about Kuroka getting a volume is definitely interesting, personally I wouldn't say that this means that Kuroka is certainly going to join Ise's harem.

Sure, the possibility of that happening, has definitely increased, but ... until we learn more about what are going to be the contents of 'Kuroka's volume', it's still only a possibility and it's definitely not a fact ... yet.

Since, after all ... the contents of Kuroka's volume can be simply about further developing Kuroka's relationship with Koneko - with Kuroka playing matchmaker to improve the relationship between Koneko and Ise - and finally dealing with the consequences of Kuroka's decision to kill her former master in order to protect Koneko - which is pretty much the only thing that I think can threaten Kuroka's (and Koneko's) current life and serve as the 'antagonist side' during the events of Kuroka's volume.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote