AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2003-12-22, 09:26   Link #21
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
I took the freedom to edit the link because I just felt like doing so.

Let's make it a little hard for the leechers, shall we?
Old 2003-12-22, 17:35   Link #22
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Ooops! I meant to do that! Thanks for catching it Flash!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-12-27, 13:08   Link #23
Kyouske

Send a message via AIM to Kyouske Send a message via MSN to Kyouske Send a message via Yahoo to Kyouske
Question Stand Alone Complex...complex

I just d/l deleted information Ghost in the shell: stand alone complex off of BT. I try to play it in media player and it tells me it cant decode the audio. I've run into codec problems before but never audio. Has anyone else had this problem? Puhleaze help!

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2003-12-28 at 01:56.
Old 2003-12-27, 13:10   Link #24
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

*contains himself*

Perhaps this would be a topic more suited for the Playback Help Forum?

Oh, and if you haven't yet, you might want to try reading the Forum Rules

May the Kazoo protect you from the attacks that may soon come...
Old 2003-12-27, 13:18   Link #25
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Ahh, I love it when a new member joins AnimeSuki, a breath of fresh air to the forums.

Here's a couple of suggestions for you.

Read the forum rules (about licensed anime in particular).

And work out the appropriate place to post. Post problems about Playback Help in the Playback Help forum. But concerning your question, don't bother asking here about it since the series is licensed. You will have to work it out for yourself.
Old 2003-12-27, 13:24   Link #26
Kyouske

Send a message via AIM to Kyouske Send a message via MSN to Kyouske Send a message via Yahoo to Kyouske
Question Stand Alone Complex...complex

I recently d/l anime_fin's Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone complex ep 23 & 24. I try to play them in media player but it sez it cant decode the audio. I've had problems with video codecs before but never audio. Has anyone else had the same problem? Puleaze help!
Old 2003-12-27, 13:30   Link #27
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Thumbs down

If your thread is closed it means it broke a rule, not that you should try making it again.

Do NOT make another thread on this subject.
Old 2004-03-21, 17:51   Link #28
ansatsunin

Exclamation Chrno Crusade - Playback problems

Yo all,

I am trying to view ep 13, but I get an error report instead.......

I have downloaded from 3ivx, Xvid and media player all the latest versions and codecs........

What should I do????????????

Btw......I have my 6e Kyu Ninjutsu!!!!!!!!
Old 2004-03-21, 18:02   Link #29
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Wait until the DVDs are released.

Sorry but the series has been licensed, so you will have to work out your problem for yourself...
Old 2004-04-04, 05:23   Link #30
nikita

Red face help me and tell me what could I do

I 've problems, An animation i downloaded ,the first 1-22 Epsoide doesn't watch which showed " anime[ZX].ogm" but the 23-26 Epsoide can watching which showed "anime [AD]" .
I really don't know what can I do. I installed ffshow , sth I forgot ?? make me crazy...
Old 2004-04-04, 07:08   Link #31
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikita
I 've problems, An animation i downloaded ,the first 1-22 Epsoide doesn't watch which showed " anime[ZX].ogm" but the 23-26 Epsoide can watching which showed "anime [AD]" .
I really don't know what can I do. I installed ffshow , sth I forgot ?? make me crazy...
The first thing you should do is try and explain what you are talking about. Please remember people are not mind-readers, while you may know what your above post is trying to say, the rest of us do not have a clue.

Please explain what you are trying to play. Perhaps the full filenames would help us. Perhaps the location of where you obtained these files from would help us (but somehow I suspect the reason you didn't give us the full file names is because the series happens to be licensed, but prove me wrong by all means).

Tell us what media player you are using. Tell us the error messages you get.

Installing ffdshow is a good start but if it's to do with ogm files, then you more than just ffdshow.

Explain!

Explain what you are trying to do!!

Explain your set up!!!

Explain your question!!!!
Old 2004-04-04, 07:20   Link #32
Cruzz
Europeon

Guessing by the fact that he has files from Zhentarim, it's a licensed show. As far as I know, Zhentarim is purely a dvd-ripping group.
Old 2004-04-04, 08:53   Link #33
nikita

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
The first thing you should do is try and explain what you are talking about. Please remember people are not mind-readers, while you may know what your above post is trying to say, the rest of us do not have a clue.

Please explain what you are trying to play. Perhaps the full filenames would help us. Perhaps the location of where you obtained these files from would help us (but somehow I suspect the reason you didn't give us the full file names is because the series happens to be licensed, but prove me wrong by all means).

Tell us what media player you are using. Tell us the error messages you get.

Installing ffdshow is a good start but if it's to do with ogm files, then you more than just ffdshow.

Explain your question!!!!
Name :Kareshi Kanojo No Jijou,I am using windows media player 7. before download this anime , i 've watched princess tutu, Ultra managic, etc... so i don't think i used wrong media player. when i try to open file , it just showed " windows cannot open "Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou - 01 [ZX].ogm".Is that clear???
Old 2004-04-04, 09:27   Link #34
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikita
Name :Kareshi Kanojo No Jijou,I am using windows media player 7. before download this anime , i 've watched princess tutu, Ultra managic, etc... so i don't think i used wrong media player. when i try to open file , it just showed " windows cannot open "Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou - 01 [ZX].ogm".Is that clear???
Yes, a little more clear. Maybe not enough to answer your question but enough to post a reply and close the thread.

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou (His & Her Circumstances) has been licensed, so we cannot help you get this file to work. Please read the forum rules...
  • Do not ask for licensed anime or manga
    As described in Fansubbing and Licensing fansubs are technically illegal as they breach copyright. However as AnimeSuki.com does not wish to be associated with piracy, discussions about unlawfully getting licensed anime or manga or even DVD rips are not allowed. This means it is not allowed to post links to sites with such licensed material or ways to obtain it illegally, or ask for links or instructions to be emailed or PM'ed to you. Threads which break this rule will be either closed or simply deleted.

If you're not sure what 'licensed' implies, then please read about it here, Licensed Anime.

If you wish to obtain fully working files to watch this anime, I would suggest you obtain them from a site similar to this

You've asked about several licensed series, sorry if they are a bit difficult to obtain in Iceland (or where ever you are) but we request people do not ask about series which have been licensed. If you enjoy these series and want to support your hobby, I suggest you purchase the official release. It's not that difficult to order via on-line stores such as Amazon or DVDPacific.
Old 2004-04-10, 04:56   Link #35
Angel_Girl_1984
Angel of Heaven & Earth

Jubei-chan 2...where is Jubei-chan the ninja girl?

I like Jubei 2 very much!...when I saw it, I thought of if there were some other episode...I didn't know that there are some first story....
I want to see Jubei-Chan The Ninja Girl...but I can't find it in the list.

Does anyone know where I can dl it?...please...
Old 2004-04-10, 06:41   Link #36
xris
Just call me Ojisan

The first series of Jubei-chan is available and has been for several years now, but...

Since it's been licensed, it's now longer available as a fansub (it certainly would not be listed on AnimeSuki).

I suggest you have a look at The "Where do I buy..." Thread in the DVD & Licensed forum.

All thirteen episodes of the first Jubei-chan series are available as a box-set for under $40 from on-line shops such as DVDPacific. Very good value for a very good series.

BTW, this is the wrong forum to post your request in. Actually, there isn't a forum you post your specific request in even if the series wasn't licensed to begin with. If an episode isn't availabel for download via BT, then it's not available for download, you would have to search for it yourself using other p2p clients.
Old 2004-04-25, 03:50   Link #37
CrazyDaRazor

Anime seems stretched!!??

Ive been hanging around this site for a while now... but this is my first post (prolly cuz its my first problem ive ever had)

It seems that when i play this anime i got <file name removed> the image is streched. Not sure if its horizontally or vertically, but it looks wrong. Maybe its ment to be like that but it looks as though all the people are real short and fat (a little disproportional or just average japs ). Is there a way to adjust the horizontal and vertical resolution independanty of each other or some thing like that, cuz watching this really hurts my eyes.

Thanks

Last edited by xris; 2004-04-25 at 04:39. Reason: Removed filename
Old 2004-04-25, 04:33   Link #38
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I would suggest that you correct this problem by buying the legal DVDs of Ninja Scroll. I am quite certain that they will give you much less trouble with Playback.

Since you've been hanging around this site for so long I am sure that you are well aware just how we feel about licensed anime so I won't insult you by repeating the usual bable.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-05-21, 10:47   Link #39
Omnious

Help when i play MKV-files they both play japanese and English audio at the same time

Help when i play MKV-files they both play japanese and English audio at the same time, video is fine and subs are working. Am i missing something? My ordinary .ogm files work fine.
Old 2004-05-21, 12:34   Link #40
KiNG

If you're using Media Player Classic...

Navigate to; View--> 'Options', at the left, under 'Filters', click 'Audio Switcher', and make sure the option 'Enable Built-In Audio Switcher' is ticked. If it's not, tick it, exit MPC, and restart it.

While playing the file, go to Play--> 'Audio', and choose your stream.