AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2004-01-24, 11:26   Link #41
Samuelsiesjo

Is there anywhere you can find those episodes that are betweenToriyama world and the newreleased? cant fin it
Samuelsiesjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-24, 12:59   Link #42
The dreamer

The last chapter is 206 at this hour ! (207 is await since a moment now...)
here :
http://trigown.free.fr/
http://xplo.free.fr/hxh/
http://www.geocities.com/moustachio_gs/manga.htm
http://home.comcast.net/~lilsilv/hunter.htm
http://home.comcast.net/~b.zbikowski/

Last edited by The dreamer; 2004-01-24 at 15:04.
The dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-25, 02:11   Link #43
Ookla The Mok

No one knows what's up with Togashi, whether he's sick all the time, terminally lazy, busy with his wife Naoko Takeuchi and their baby, wants to quit doing HxH but his editor won't let him, etc. etc. etc. It's all speculation.
Ookla The Mok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-25, 02:13   Link #44
Ookla The Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo
togashi has started on another manga which he may be putting more effort into.
What's that?
Ookla The Mok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-25, 10:09   Link #45
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Yu Yu Hakusho, maybe?

I think as mentioned, its coming out slow because the mangaka is still ill.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-07, 21:34   Link #46
refused!

Hunter X Hunter Info...

Would really be kind if someone could answer questions about the hunter x hunter.

First of all, how many chapters/volumes is there, total? Googled some time for it, but couldn't find anything.

Is the manga still in production? If yes, how often does a new chapter come out? And when?

Where can I easily get all chapters, and new chapters (if there are any coming, that is)? And the same for the anime, where do I get he eps? I've found it on animesuki.com, but the trackers are all down, and when they are up (which happened like during one hour some days ago) there were no seeders.... (I know this isn't a anime-forum, but since the greater part of this thread is about manga, I thought it would fit best here)
refused! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-08, 00:09   Link #47
ArKz

yeah...Toriyama's World is scanlating it. They currently have 15 finished volumes and are 3/4 done with the 16th. As to how many their are I have no clue because it is currently passed the anime and the 8 Greed Island OVA's and according to animenfo, their is only 6 volumes >.< But since their is going to be one more set of OVA's released and the fact that they have been on GI for quite some time by the 16th volume...my guess is that this is/will be only 16 volumes maybe 17, that is if they don't plan on extended the series past GI

Now for the anime part...
Lunar anime is "currently" subbing it. I use quotes because they have subbed 5 and had those on bt as of December 5th, 2003 and have had no more releases yet. According to their forum they are releasing it as a batch file so that is the reason it is taking so long for the new episodes. However, i got sick of them and downloaded the not as good AkuFansubs, which weren't that bad. However, they aren't as popular so you will have a harder time downloadin all 62 eps...

That should just about cover it, if you or any one else has any more questions then u can pm me

Last edited by ArKz; 2004-02-08 at 00:20.
ArKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-08, 10:39   Link #48
refused!

Anyone knows where I can download the manga? I have volume 1-15... Also, I found some torrents that was vol 16-19, but only 19 had seeders...

Spoiler:

So anyone knows where I can find 16-18? (:
refused! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-08, 11:02   Link #49
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by refused!
Anyone knows where I can download the manga? I have volume 1-15... Also, I found some torrents that was vol 16-19, but only 19 had seeders...

Spoiler:

Manga-section ^^

They've released chapter 154 (from book 16) till chapter 203 (from book 20). They're still doing it, so new chapters should be coming soon
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-08, 11:16   Link #50
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by refused!

Instead of asking here, read the Where to Find Unlicensed Manga Scans sticky (located at the top of this subforum).

Thread closed
Old 2004-03-02, 03:46   Link #51
chamelean75

Hunter x Hunter chap. 211 (spoilers!!! Don't read if you don't want to know)

So does anyone think that Gon has even a chance of defeating Knuckles? I mean I know that he kinda has to so that he can go to NGL but I'm not sure if he can. What are your thoughts on Shoot's nen ability? I think he's a manipulation user. As for knuckles, he's prolly materialization or specialization. Any thoughts on Killua? Do you think he will actually desert the fight with Shoot? Afterall, the "if you aren't sure that you can win 100% then don't fight" philosophy is ingrained in him.
chamelean75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 16:30   Link #52
Akira_Li

Yeah, Gon has a chance. The way Knuckles was talking, if he can hit him with Jajanken, it would be a huge drop to the counter. Knuckles to me seems like transformation, but uses materialization for the interest counter.

Shoot is strange. Manipulation looks right. Shoot just does not seem that strong to me.
Akira_Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 01:45   Link #53
hexleo

did you read that in the comics? he some times writes his personal thoughts in betewwn the chapters,

i remember that he wrote that he was tied like when he was writing Yu Yu Hakushou, and that in the Jump magazine some people say that the picturs are rushed, i think that Togashi san is just getting tied of drawing.
hexleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 22:44   Link #54
ardon
The Bastard

Send a message via MSN to ardon Send a message via Yahoo to ardon
Hunter x Hunter Discussion

What chapter is the Hunter X Hunter Magna up to & Anyone know where you can download them upon there release like you can naruto's?
ardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 22:54   Link #55
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardon
What chapter is the Hunter X Hunter Magna up to & Anyone know where you can download them upon there release like you can naruto's?
It's currently only at Chapter 215...the mangaka takes waaaay too many breaks, so it's almost released biweekly. I only get the Chinese scanslation, so I can't help ya.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 01:17   Link #56
SlugZilla
woofles

It's ahead of chapter 215 for sure.
Anyway volume 20 came out a few days ago. He was at his 10th volume in late 2000 so it took him a little less than 4 years to compile 10 volumes.
SlugZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 01:25   Link #57
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlugZilla
It's ahead of chapter 215 for sure.
Anyway volume 20 came out a few days ago. He was at his 10th volume in late 2000 so it took him a little less than 4 years to compile 10 volumes.
No, it's currently at 215...did you NOT read my post at all?
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 02:08   Link #58
White_Line

Send a message via AIM to White_Line
Wink

Heh...heh... well I'm not sure but you should listen to them.

*pionts to above people* But if you aren't nearly that far yet, this site has all the chapters up to volume 16...bittorent of course. And the site doesn't update very often...soo...yeah. Hope that helps.

http://www.brainfart.org/hxh/hxh1.html
White_Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 16:10   Link #59
Hepburn

http://www.geocities.com/moustachio_gs/manga.htm

It's got up to 215 ^_^
Hepburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 11:39   Link #60
El Diablo

Send a message via AIM to El Diablo Send a message via MSN to El Diablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Diablo
I think chapter 216 comes out on either june 21st or 22nd. Togashi decided to take a big break this time, instead of his usual weekly or biweekly breaks which have slowed the manga release down.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
overpowered villain