AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Old 2011-01-18, 13:14   Link #15741
Weird D
Just existing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
.....But really, If you guys want real Riful-lovin', look no further then here

Spoiler for Ain't i a stinker? XD; Warning, Not Safe for Work....I think:

Well, there is also this one...

Spoiler for not quite nudity, but very close:
Weird D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 14:29   Link #15742
rafael1932
claymores pimp

«and MisterJB likes large cup sizes.»

Are you saying that there are men out there that like smaller tits?
rafael1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 14:41   Link #15743
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932 View Post
«and MisterJB likes large cup sizes.»

Are you saying that there are men out there that like smaller tits?
I heard they exist but remain doubtful. Shieky seems to like them young but I'm not sure about his preference for cup size.

Anyways point is JB actually once proved Renee has the largest breasts out of any Claymore. Thus making him the reigning lover of the biggest breasts.

-----

To be fair to the ladies who view Claymore lets ask them if they feel Raki has the right size muscles or Isley.
Old 2011-01-18, 15:25   Link #15744
Jean Claymore
Former #9

What's this? Some kinda Clayboy??
Old 2011-01-18, 16:56   Link #15745
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Claymore View Post
What's this? Some kinda Clayboy??
No, this is Clayboy.

Nude Claymore's with scar and ABs would be posted in Bizarre magazine.
Old 2011-01-18, 18:28   Link #15746
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Pwhahahahaha. Oh s**t, you really got a nice strike on me.
Old 2011-01-18, 22:18   Link #15747
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

You're missing the point Ryus; it has nothing to do with her, I just wanted to point out that people are wrong with the terms. Warrior made my point perfectly in that his pictures are the ones that are the ones that aren't allowed here.

That said, I can see how I may have sounded hypocritical with my own picture that I posted (I think Arkham was the very first person to post it and Solace nailed him for it); I have already deleted it, though in my own defense, I only really posted it as a joke.
Old 2011-01-18, 23:31   Link #15748
Ouvea

Quote:
Originally Posted by legba289 View Post
Does anyone know what kind of flower was shown in the Claymore Ending theme?

Below is a picture of it.

I believe it's an Hibiscus flower. Sure looks like it, although I've seen Hibiscus bright red and slight mauve.

Last edited by NightWish; 2011-01-19 at 19:19.
Ouvea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 00:36   Link #15749
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
You're missing the point Ryus; it has nothing to do with her, I just wanted to point out that people are wrong with the terms. Warrior made my point perfectly in that his pictures are the ones that are the ones that aren't allowed here.

That said, I can see how I may have sounded hypocritical with my own picture that I posted (I think Arkham was the very first person to post it and Solace nailed him for it); I have already deleted it, though in my own defense, I only really posted it as a joke.
Sadly I think your missing the point... yes the pics warriors post aren't allowed here due to them clearly being hentai but my post was considered risqué due to lack of clothing (even though she was covered up and not really clearly being sexual) and therefore was required to have a clear warning which you bitched and/or joked about (still not sure which you where doing, suspect both but on different levels) about saying it wasn't risqué enough. It may have been a joke but it came out as more of a rant than joke due to you defending the pic vs trying to top is in a humorous manor. I added a more clear warning than normal so people who didn't want to see Riful all but nude wouldn't have to. Lets face it you don't have problems with it but you know as well as I other would... so I made it very clear what the content was so no one could scream at me for posting it. I posted it due to the art quality and the awakening clearly the focus of the pic not the child... but it was still spoiler tag worthy.

You really need to not defensively joke about those pics and topics... it was clear you thought what you where saying was funny but to me it came off as more of a person ranting and laughing at his own jokes... no offensive. However your "joke" I didn't find in the least funny except in how predictable your response was. (need to make sure I delete your pic for my response too if I quoted you that is...)

The terms are irrelevant... since if someone gives a mod a hard time about it I get in trouble for posting it. We all know they interpret what is postable and not postable and no mater how logical our defense once they act, that is that. So I covered my ass by making my warning very clear what the content was and why I thought it was ok to post (aka what made the pic redeemable). That way if an issue did arise be it today or 2 years from now a mod could understand my side of the issue before any possible punishment came my way. Due to the physical age of Riful I had to be extra careful... I already stated that personally I wasn't a fan of the lack of clothing. I knew many others would agree and people who feel that way or stronger about it don't want to ope up a pic of Riful when the only content warning was either "risqué" or "pushing nudity"... most who'd open those pics what to see the more adult warriors and would feel mislead by only those warnings. By telling them what it was those with those strong feeling wouldn't open it and if by chance they did then it'd be there fault for not reading the warning or being forewarned and curious. Either way I was now covered by being open about what the pic was with clear spoiler content warnings.
Old 2011-01-19, 05:12   Link #15750
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Ok, maybe I'm going blind but I just checked every translation I had with ever scene Miata was in and didn't see it either... yet oddly I recall reading it before exactly where Fenrir valindri said.

If someone has the page where they say that could you please post it so I know I'm not going nuts. I'm quite I sure I just missed it or it was only on a translation I didn't save to my pc, but who knows...
To be honest, I can't find it either, but I'm 100% positive I have seen it before and that is her title.

Multiple fan-sites list it, but I can't seem to find the chapter were they refer to her as such.
Old 2011-01-19, 09:21   Link #15751
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Old 2011-01-19, 14:46   Link #15752
DeadGuyKai
Last of the Brunnen G

Do the dead, yeah, do the dead
Do the dead, surfin' dead
DeadGuyKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 17:18   Link #15753
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932 View Post
Thats funny in a sad way!!
FormerAbyssalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 18:16   Link #15754
M.Marangio

Just leaving this here:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anim...ina/2011-01-19
M.Marangio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 21:10   Link #15755
Nadezda

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Marangio View Post
Can't... stop... giggling!
Nadezda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 22:22   Link #15756
GinGanNoRigardo

Spoiler for Comic 9:

Quote:
Originally Posted by legba289 View Post
Does anyone know what kind of flower was shown in the Claymore Ending theme?

Below is a picture of it.
I think it is one of Lillies flowers/lily

Tiger-lillies In particular.
スカシユリ

http://plumkiw948.at.webry.info/200907/article_6.html
GinGanNoRigardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 23:06   Link #15757
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Good finds M.Marangio & GinGanNoRigardo (long time no see btw, hope you've been doing well )

----

Anyways found this good Ophelia image, it's by CleanSlash at Deviantart.com (larger sized pic available through the link, you can also comment and/or fav the pic).

And please Squawks is right, please spoiler tag the image if you intent of quoting it. Not every one has a fast internet connection (I have vios (a fiber optic dedicated line, for those who don't know) and am a bit spoiled as a result, but I remember the days of slow internet and images chew up band width) or wants to see the same image 10 times. We need to get into the habit of spoiler tagging the images.

Last edited by Ryus; 2011-01-19 at 23:20.
Ryus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 23:20   Link #15758
rafael1932
claymores pimp

the comic 9 seems funny and that operation margarita is real cool - gala is damn HOT
Old 2011-01-20, 11:23   Link #15759
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
@GinGanNoRigardo, hey its been awhile! Those are some nice finds, nice indeed.^__^
FormerAbyssalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 18:38   Link #15760
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Very awesome Ophelia image Ryus; she strangely looks kind of regal and higher-up in that image...must be the kind of colors she was using

I think what it also is, is that, kind of like Irene, she isn't as pale or her hair as silverish as it usually is...she actually looks much healthier and better in this picture, then she does in most drawings I see of her.

Tags
images