AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-10-06, 19:55   Link #101
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for S2 ep1:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-06, 21:22   Link #102
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well its back and with a back story of Lay Dawn

Spoiler for Marlya:
Old 2019-10-07, 13:21   Link #103
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for S2 ep1:
No, you won't! I'll be there, too.

This episode had a lot of important background info, but its placement in the storyline is really weird. My first thought was, "And you're just mentioning all this now???" If I didn't know better, I'd think they just made it up in the months between seasons.
BBOvenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-07, 14:32   Link #104
Tenzen12

I quite like Fairy Gone too.

But honestly putting flashbag on very begining of new season (and not exactly most interesting to boot) is quite baffling choice...
Old 2019-10-07, 19:43   Link #105
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBOvenGuy View Post
No, you won't! I'll be there, too.

This episode had a lot of important background info, but its placement in the storyline is really weird. My first thought was, "And you're just mentioning all this now???" If I didn't know better, I'd think they just made it up in the months between seasons.

I have to be honest, this episode stand-alone wasn't that bad.
.................................The big question is why the utter hell did you not put this in the first season?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-07, 20:31   Link #106
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
The big question is why the utter hell did you not put this in the first season?
Exactly! It changes the entire dynamic to know that Ray Dawn wasn't just some random warlord who showed up and burned down the town. It would have been nice to know that a lot sooner. Now I have all sorts of questions, and I'm not sure they'll ever get around to answering them.
Old 2019-10-10, 10:56   Link #107
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Fairy Gone season two. Rain Sound's Crime and White Snow's Punishment

This is definitely a welcomed development to start the second season, nonetheless, coming late.

The developments transpired on Ray Dawn's early life and subsequent impression towards fairies and their use/abuse/misuse in the unification war yielded him later in life to take a final solution approach against his former village and people, and the fairies dwelling in the adjacent forest to the village, in order to ensure that said power balance be kept controlled.

If reading his motivations, he basically chose a lesser evil by terminating Suna village, his former people, the fairies, and all secrets taught and concealed (against the Kal-O Kings' orders), in order to prevent the fairies, and the knowledge that Suna gain regarding fairies, to be used for warfare reasons or misdeeds by other parties in power whether be the mafias- Gui Carlin and/or Arcame, the military, former rogue soldiers, and even the Emperor himself.

Had he chosen the greater evil route, he would have carried out the Kings' orders with no questions asked, seizing and slaving the inhabitants of Suna Village along with the fairies of the forest as well as any secrets, scrolls, and manuscripts documented by the elders. Possibly, the people of Suna would have been incarcerated in concentration camps for the purpose of human experiments be done on them in order to come up with new techniques to create improved fairy soldiers or surgically transplant fairies into their organs and having their organs, subsequently, transplanted into artificial fairy models.
Such enterprise would have been carried out in secret and through shady means either by the Unified Zesskia government, the late Duke of Hybranz (Schwartz Diese) himself having been granted special powers at the Prime Minister's discretion but also colluded with the mafias, or another and unseen third party working underground and separate from the Empire.

The rundown is that Ray Dawn's stance to deal with the fairy problem at Suna by sacrificing both the villagers and fairies is a stark contrast but an extreme anti-thesis to his late father's approach when the latter sacrificed himself in order to lure the threat of the fairy primordial, the Esteemed One, away from the village.

For Ray Dawn his goal continues to be preventing any abuse of power and future wars by eliminating the fairies so as to ensure people won't misuse them.
For Ray Dawn's father his goal was implementing controlled and peaceful, if possible, methods to deal with the Esteemed One so as to ensure the village survival without resorting to any need of human sacrifices that could appease the fairies.

Last edited by Guido; 2019-10-10 at 11:11.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-10, 17:02   Link #108
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Yeah, while the episode probably should have happened earlier, it was still pretty good non-the-less
Old 2019-10-13, 21:21   Link #109
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Veronica really focused on revenge on Dawn that she all ways hurting Marlya

Well got to give it to that team knowing how to think and act fast
Old 2019-10-14, 01:01   Link #110
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

Pretty sure the fanfic writers are going to have a busy week after this one.

Seriously, though, it's about time Marlya got in the game and started acting on her own. I hope that's not a one-time deal.

Something that bothers me after last week - Ray Dawn should know who Marlya is, shouldn't he? I mean, he's effectively her foster uncle. Even if he never came home, surely word would have gotten to him at some point that his brother was raising a kid.
Old 2019-10-20, 21:20   Link #111
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well get to see a little about Wolfran after he left but Axel is back and seems to being really shady

Chima is really cute
Old 2019-10-27, 21:10   Link #112
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

A whole compete copy of the Black Fairy Tome is found but before Marlya and Free get there hands on it someone beats them to it poor guards didnt even stand a change

Finely get to see Bitter Sweet again
Old 2019-10-28, 11:58   Link #113
Magewolf

I think the biggest problem with the show,apart from general boredom, is that 16 episodes into it we are still lacking in any reason to give a damn about anything happening. Why should we care about the black tome? Why should we care about the government intrigue?

The character closest to having a personalty is Bitter Sweet and that is a stock one at that.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-03, 22:16   Link #114
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Things are starting to heat up with them arresting a lot of people who are in high places

Klara looks so beautiful in that dress and that hairstyle
Old 2019-11-04, 11:16   Link #115
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Here to join the party, from the previews it seems like Free is gonna bite the dust, and with the convo he had with Marlya had earlier that’s a death flag right there too so I hope I’m proven wrong here but I don’t see him surviving the next ep.
Old 2019-11-10, 22:18   Link #116
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Free really showing his sword skills and Marlya showing her power as a fairy user There really even a darker side of the world of fairy users with experimentation and the amount of dead by doing that
Old 2019-11-17, 22:13   Link #117
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Spoiler for Ep7:
Old 2019-11-24, 22:19   Link #118
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well if the town survived Ver would of been sacrifice to the forest but now the forest dosnt have any fairy left in it

Spoiler for RIP:
Old 2019-12-01, 22:02   Link #119
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Chima was really useful finding Ver just leading Free and Marlya around
Old 2019-12-08, 21:58   Link #120
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Beevee is back and really like to play on a level playing field giving Nein a fairy weapon just to fight her

Well it seem that Ver dosnt really want to get revenge on Ray Dawn and Marlya figured it out