AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-06-02, 15:58   Link #21
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Usually not a sucker for romance but just might give this show a try . The short summary had me intrigued also the seinen tag got me interested .
Old 2009-06-04, 06:12   Link #22
kirapika
Oh-so crazy~?

This is definitely one of my must-watchs this season. XP
kirapika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 21:19   Link #23
Theowne
耳をすませば

I always give these low-key sort of slice-of-life's a try, hoping that I might one day discover another Honey and Clover.

My Site - Reviews collection, Sheet music, and etc.
Anime reviews/blog, piano arrangements, Studio Ghibli..
Theowne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 23:39   Link #24
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

I love the manga so I'm totally following this *_*

can't wait! Yaaaaay~ It's looking good *_*

And wait, Hime voice by Nagi's (of Kannagi) seiyuu? YES!
sapphire-pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 15:07   Link #25
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I'm hoping the night time astronomy provides some opportunity for good artwork, otherwise looks like pleasant summer fare. Definitely on the list -- hoping the seinen category means we get something a bit more.
Old 2009-06-25, 06:35   Link #26
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
One of my curious additions for this Summer list.

And deep down on the inside I suspect a tearjerker somewhere to happen, but it might be wishful thinking or a blind suspicion. I can't really trust it when it says "Love comedy"

And also for that I already have a counter-tearjerker designed for myself ready for the worst-case scenario

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 12:01   Link #27
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Sounds a little like Gift~ Eternal Rainbow with the Childhood friend/romance sort of thing going on.

But I might watch this.

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 13:25   Link #28
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I hope its Interesting anime ...*add to Plan to watch List *
Old 2009-06-25, 18:49   Link #29
Midonin
Last Engage

After a bit of waiting for a title, finally got it. The ED is "Hoshikuzu no Surround" by CooRie. The website also has info on the first DVD up, which is nice considering the series hasn't aired yet.

Semi-Major Minor Edit: "Super Noisy Nova" radio clip.

Last edited by Midonin; 2009-06-25 at 20:22.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 00:56   Link #30
Nvis
Where are the good animes

The girls sure look good enough to get my attention.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 08:23   Link #31
Cai Calamigarde
Memento mori...

so what does manimani mean?
Cai Calamigarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 09:10   Link #32
Haohmaru
The Invincible Samurai

According to Arudoc something like "Entrusted to Space" http://blog.seiha.org/2009/06/2009-s...nd-hootenanny/
Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 15:15   Link #33
Midonin
Last Engage

Sphere's website has been Super Nova-fied. Can't miss the PV for the OP in the bottom left corner.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 16:45   Link #34
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Liking Sphere's PV for the OP song so far. The premise for the anime seems interesting for me and it looks like this could a very enjoyable series for the summer. Will definitely give this anime a chance.
Old 2009-06-27, 17:15   Link #35
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haohmaru View Post
According to Arudoc something like "Entrusted to Space" http://blog.seiha.org/2009/06/2009-s...nd-hootenanny/
I don't know that I'd quote me on that. I'd actually never heard manimani used before, and looking it up only really brought up a lot of poetry where it was used as something sort of between "bequeathed unto," or "at the mercy of" and mostly talking about giving things to gods or similar.
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 22:18   Link #36
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

I wonder how much they paid the TV channel to air this show at 10:30 am (as opposed to late at night). On Tuesday morning nonetheless. Who other than preschooling children, NEETs and hikikomori will be able to watch this?
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-28, 05:31   Link #37
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

I thought most otakus by now knows how to record anime and watch it afterwards when they do have time. Or just grab it off Share or PD, since anime make money from DVD sales. It's not that they're showing the anime at 10:30am on a major TV channel (think Hayate no Gotoku), so I don't think they got to pay that much, it's just a cable channel.

Looks like there'll be 12 episodes, 6 DVDs with two episodes each. Which definately make sense to me, it's not the type of show that would make millions.
Old 2009-06-28, 18:00   Link #38
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
I wonder how much they paid the TV channel to air this show at 10:30 am (as opposed to late at night). On Tuesday morning nonetheless. Who other than preschooling children, NEETs and hikikomori will be able to watch this?
AT-X is a satellite station roughly equivilent to HBO. It has always aired new anime in the morning.

Although it's worth noting that all productions have to buy their timeslots, which is why they often end up forced to fill the commercial breaks with ads for their own crap. AT-X is comparably rather favorable to that.
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 11:10   Link #39
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

The first episode of the radio show has aired, starring Itou Kanae (Mihoshi here, Amu in Shugo Chara) and Hayami Saori (Sayo here, Saki in Eden of the East). Both are quite experienced in radio, having had their own shows.

It's on the website here (click the star with the word "Web") or on Nico here.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 00:44   Link #40
Theowne
耳をすませば

So I watched the preview. Did anyone else think that the two characters on either side of the telescope were the main characters? I thought the one on the left was the guy and the one on the right was the girl, but turns out the one on the left is the girl and the main male character is the bespectacled gent behind them. Okay, I guess most of you followed the manga covers and knew this beforehand.

Anyways, I'm going to give this a shot for sure but at this point I'm not sure about it, it could go in either direction, glad to hear it's not loaded with fanservice, that gives me hope.

My Site - Reviews collection, Sheet music, and etc.
Anime reviews/blog, piano arrangements, Studio Ghibli..
Theowne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, school life, seinen