AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-12, 02:36   Link #10741
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

@n0m, What are the age need to be officially able to participate in a official match?

And I hope there would be Rating Game between "Evil=Piece" and "Brave-Saints", even if it a test run it would be awesome.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-02-12, 02:39   Link #10742
zzhk
Summary Machine

Well at one point Ise mentions he has to get strong by the time Rias graduates from high school and participates officially in Rating Games, one year from now.

I guess there will probably be a coming of age ceremony then.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-02-12, 02:40   Link #10743
n0m@n
C-Z

Well Rias is 18 and yet still considered not mature age. It's said that she would start Rating Game after University.
Since in Japan you become mature when you are 20. So maybe the author is thinking like that. Or maybe devils has certain things to become mature.
Old 2012-02-12, 02:51   Link #10744
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Oh, so been 18 might still be not old enough to participates official Games.
Since the author introduce Rating game, it would be bad if he keep on making Rias participates unofficial Games.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-02-12, 02:58   Link #10745
n0m@n
C-Z

Yeah.
But the game between the 6 young devils are official and they allowed it just this once for the underage to compete against each other.
Old 2012-02-12, 03:13   Link #10746
fazri
blacksun king

oh yeah do you know on vol 9 ise make own personal magic pentagram before he get triana mode.
when he get on of draig gem that flew and make commotion because influace ise and modify evil piece that ise have.
Old 2012-02-12, 03:13   Link #10747
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I hope Rias get to participates official Games, that way we get to see more of the others ultimate class devils.

Old 2012-02-12, 03:17   Link #10748
rvlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
I don't think Akeno needs any help in that area though. More likely they'd be kindred spirits except Akeno has the body to pull off the ideas.

I don't see why Ise has to worry about the yaoi rumors when there are far more rumors about him and the Occult Club girls.

By the way, the TVTropes entry for Vali needs to be fixed.
Vali was never a fallen angel, he is a human devil hybrid.
His parents are the original Lucifer's grandson and a human mother.
Vali was only under the fallen angel faction because Azazel took him in.
alright, fixed that already.

tell me if I need to edit out the other stuff as well in there or if I missed something there...
Old 2012-02-12, 04:42   Link #10749
Soji

First of all... zzhk thank for the summary as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Well it's not actually the previous soul of the past Boosted Gear Possessor. It's said that it's actually like a fragment of their souls, so their real souls are already gone to places where soul goes when they die.
It would feel weird if they can see all the ecchi things Ise gets

@ChaosDevilDragon
Not yet. But it doesnt give any detail. It's few pages and majority of it is creating a summoning circle to summon Ise. In the last few lines it shows Ise hasnt been summon and a little tiny glimpse of the reaction of people from Kiba's view. It doesnt give any more detail then that.
So Ise made fragment of other people soul in oppai freak O_O Ise it's the best.
I still wonder if in vol 12 they will try another one or two time to summon Ise ..maybe becouse Rias ask forI don't think will happen but who know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
Vol 12 with be out next month I think. I hoping it will have a whole bunch of surprises.
really? I thought would be April the early ...if really will be out nex moth I will be more than happy. I want know how Ise come back and all the mess will be solved
Quote:
Rias's mum tells Ise that he shouldn't call Rias "Buchou" anymore, indicating she wants Ise to call her daughter by her name.
Let's just hope that when he back he still had his memory and not start to call her Bunchou again
Quote:
Also among all the previous possesor only two of them were named. Belzard(man) who was the strongest Boosted Gear of all time. And Elsha(woman) who was the second strongest of all time. They help Ise get Triaiana in volume 9 and they vanished soon after that. I can't remember how they look but Belzard killed 2 Divine-Dividing possesor in a row.
This two seem interestig pity we don't know more about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
he's trying to make a new world "NOW" how can they wait lol
Every time that I read this I wonder.....why they always want to create a new world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDragonDevil View Post
what if when Ise returns back to life he brings Reynalle come back to and she gets added to the harem so that he also gets a fallen-angel in the harem, that would be crazy and awesome
No just no._.Why you people always bring back that damn girl ..let that one stay die...I don't want see her anymore
She deserve to be die and stay die in nothingness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
^ it is impossible to continue the story without him....DxD won't be as epic as it is without him
Agree. No ise = No High School Dxd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
Hi guys! Well, yeah it's implied that he died. Read vol. 11 Life... on baka-tsuki if you need spoilers. When Rias and the rest tried to summon him and Opfus they only summoned his evil pieces.

But, as I have been saying in my earlier posts, every great hero needs to die at least once... and then be resurrected. All the cool kids are doing it (i.e. Goku, Captain America, Batman, Superman...) It just proves Issei has already made it into the big leagues Lol.

@CNine Yeah, the greatest sacrifice... He took all the worlds hatred and took it all down w/ him. So sad... I'm sure he hopes to find Shirley in the afterlife. Sure hope he does.
Agree with what you say. Plus just because the other think he is death that's not mean that Rias will think the same(at least I hope so).

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Well at one point Ise mentions he has to get strong by the time Rias graduates from high school and participates officially in Rating Games, one year from now.

I guess there will probably be a coming of age ceremony then.
He does? Maybe because he want help her more? We know that they will never fight each other.

Quote:
Well Rias is 18 and yet still considered not mature age. It's said that she would start Rating Game after University.
Since in Japan you become mature when you are 20. So maybe the author is thinking like that. Or maybe devils has certain things to become mature.
Talking about this..Don't she mention that after this Year she want to marry? or she don't was serious?Then again after the whole vol 11 mess and what will happen in vol 12 I don't thine her or ise would be again the marry thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
I hope Rias get to participates official Games, that way we get to see more of the others ultimate class devils.
Agree..that would be really interesting.
Old 2012-02-12, 04:44   Link #10750
fazri
blacksun king

now this record usually in 1 hour at least 1 posting comes out,but almost 2 hour since last post no new post since i left to get some noon nap.
well that not problem after all.
i hope nom@n will finish vol 3 soon if i'm not wrong it doesn't left many page.
Old 2012-02-12, 04:59   Link #10751
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Everyone, N0m posted Volume 11 Summary at DxD Social Group.

http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=765

@fazri, we got too many warning from the Mods, everyone now is afraid to post their thought on DxD.

Old 2012-02-12, 05:07   Link #10752
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Everyone, N0m posted Volume 11 Summary at DxD Social Group.

http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=765

@fazri, we got too many warning from the Mods, everyone now is afraid to post their thought on DxD.
kakaka
thats true we already gat at least 2 warning.
i want to know what kind monster that ashia will tame after thunder dragon to protecting herself.
i hope she tame hydra,warewolf,and fenrir kids.
isn't it awesome if she can do that.
Old 2012-02-12, 05:09   Link #10753
Soji

But she can't hydra ..from what i recall Hydra is one of the top in the top 10 hereO_O We even heard him/she say something if I recall right.
Old 2012-02-12, 05:10   Link #10754
Manic
real men love pink

so just wondering did they basically drop ise desire for a harem, seems like its just all focused on rias now. I was hoping it would actually turn into a real harem series since the plot allows it to be possible
Old 2012-02-12, 05:14   Link #10755
Soji

Manic no they no drop his desire. Rias it's girlfriend but the other girl now fight(and is also a big word ) for the second place and so on. Just that now Rias had gain the first place..she is like the queen in his harem..so to speech.Well the girlfriend thing is from vol 10 thought.
Old 2012-02-12, 05:52   Link #10756
wizvelasco

whats good everyone? just wondering if someone could tell me what happens in vol10?
Old 2012-02-12, 05:57   Link #10757
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizvelasco View Post
whats good everyone? just wondering if someone could tell me what happens in vol10?
Vol 10 is more or less on Ise and his trauma and Rias being upset because Ise still dont call her by name. Ise realize his feeling fro Rias but because Yuma trauma he had problem the girl confess (more or less)and help him to owercome his trauma(well more or less ). And after Ise go in crimson queen for the first time say out loud his feeling for Rias before the whole underworld.
And then the whole true confession before only Rias if you go on BS you find out the part of Ise confess (again) to Rias and her answer(that will be yes).
Well there is more but this is more or less the more essential point.
Old 2012-02-12, 06:04   Link #10758
wizvelasco

thanks man. i appreciate it. oh btw just wondering if there's a transl ver. for vol10? if not, its all good.
Old 2012-02-12, 06:09   Link #10759
Soji

No need to thanks. I only repeat what n0m@n say.

for you're other question.No for now no..The only place where you can read the Ln in Ing it's BS.So you had to wait like us.
Old 2012-02-12, 06:15   Link #10760
Manic
real men love pink

So he still desires a harem, so does act on the advances from the other girls? I mean i think its been already stated the 4 mains have fallen for him and are ok with being in his harem. They waiting on him to confess to them or what cus just seems theres not much advancement with them

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural