AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-09, 14:11   Link #41
Shirozoku

OH FOR THE LOVE OF HEAVENS! "bleeding eyes"

Anyways, it still seems unlikely that they will use one of the bloody endings, seeing that it is the genre it is, but hell, what do i know? Lets watch some more, and then jump to sudden conclusions

(And for the love of all that is good in this world, use spoilers)
Old 2007-08-09, 14:11   Link #42
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
A good end is one where Makoto makes up for what he's done, not one where he's happily after ever with girl A and girl B is all "hey guys I forgive you let's be friends ^____^".

At least from my PoV, that's how it is.
Old 2007-08-10, 23:16   Link #43
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Of course with everyone talking about 'Death', I wonder if she will stab him with those knitting needles.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2007-08-11, 01:04   Link #44
Julius Firefocht

I just hope Kotonoha does not get raped. She is too nice a girl to deserve such a treatment.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Old 2007-08-11, 06:38   Link #45
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
Of course with everyone talking about 'Death', I wonder if she will stab him with those knitting needles.
duno...there is a doujin for it but it isnt in the game ~ maybe they might go for an anime original
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Firefocht View Post
I just hope Kotonoha does not get raped. She is too nice a girl to deserve such a treatment.
more divine punishment

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-08-11, 06:47   Link #46
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Firefocht View Post
She needs something to push her over the edge. This will be it.
Old 2007-08-11, 06:48   Link #47
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
She needs something to push her over the edge. This will be it.
Seeing as the anime has already handled some of these scenes nicely, i can imagine how that would play out..
Old 2007-08-11, 10:33   Link #48
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

A NEW GOOD ENDING

Spoiler:

Last edited by dodgethis_sg; 2007-08-11 at 19:00.
Old 2007-08-11, 11:54   Link #49
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

hahaha winz!! maybe i should start producing GOOD EDs ^__^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-08-14, 23:07   Link #50
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for Speculation after episode 7:
Old 2007-08-15, 01:02   Link #51
sea89

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Old 2007-08-17, 16:23   Link #52
◕‿‿◕

So, for game-experienced people, what resolution or at least turn of events do you think they're aiming for after 7 episodes?

Spoiler for Taisuke:
Old 2007-08-17, 16:27   Link #53
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

there are 2 obvious hints here :
1) Slap
2) Camera.

Condering the actual plot, there are 90% chance (for me) that Kotonoha will go emotional on Makoto, while he was just wandering around.
The result of this is that he will have sex with Kotonoha in the lounge.

yes, the very lounge where girls put that camera.

Sekai (without much spoilers) will discover it, and huge drama will ensue.
At this point, there are many factors.

1) Kotonoha can turn LITTERALLY slutty, and keep makoto with her outreagous body advantages
2) Makoto tries to redeem himself, and is able to get back with Sekai.

Both points can happen together. with a specific amount of conditions, the bad end "Eternity" can happen, and so, Kotonoha's suicide.
At this point, the Threesome path is almost impossible, so "bad" end "to my children" is almost out of question.

at this point, except if they change how kotonoha will react to this, chances she will stay sane are almost equal to 0
Old 2007-08-17, 16:29   Link #54
◕‿‿◕

I see...what about the other two bad endings? Kotonoha lost her sanity in two of them. Sekai seemed conscious of what she was doing, though? Maybe not, I guess.
Old 2007-08-17, 16:34   Link #55
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

^ As i said, the "bad ending" "to my children" (when Sekai killed Makoto) is impossible, because it is the consequences of the "threesome" path.
Basically, this path is engaged only if Makoto stays with Kotonoha until the pool event (which triggers his true feelings for sekai). at this point, if he does jack ass "i love you too kotonoha", she can turn slutty, and suggest the threesome way.
In this path, if you stay with sekai, it is a good end. but if Makoto choose kotonoha in the end, his badmouthing of sekai will ensue, and Sekai will kill him 6 motnhs later. So impossible

As for the "Bloody Conclusion" (Kotonoha, killing Sekai with a saw), it is extremely hard to tell, since it is a rampant occurance (you can end in this end 8th times, this is why unlike the 2 others niche bad ends, this end can be easely got, even if you try to be nice)
I might try to replay a bit how you can get that bad end around this part of the plot.
Old 2007-08-17, 16:48   Link #56
◕‿‿◕

Ahh. I see, thanks a lot for the info.
Old 2007-08-17, 21:54   Link #57
RahX

I haven't played the game but I have read summaries of the endings.

In one of the good endings Kotonoha and Makoto end up staying at a hotel. In earlier episodes some girl mentioned something about a discount if you spent christmas eve on that hotel with your couple. For me this was a hint that this might happen...

Another hint towards Makoto switching to Kotonoha's is one of the other good endings when Makoto stands up for Kotonoha against Otome and her gang and they end up together eating on the rooftop of the school. This one might happen since so far the anime has heavily focused on how Kotonoha is bullied by almost everyone, and at the end of ep. 7 even Makoto started to get annoyed by how Kotonoha was treated...

So, for me this two options of good endings might happen, since I am not familiar on how the game it's played out for these two endings to happen. So, for the ones who have played the game, it is still a possibility for these two endings to happen?

I really doubt that the anime it's going to get a bad ending, probably it is going to play out similar like KGNE, with Makoto staying with one girl but the other one finally being able to move on with her life...
Old 2007-08-18, 12:10   Link #58
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Send a message via MSN to rainnydaiis
I actually think RaHX might have something good for a change. Other than those good endings which seem very sadistic to me.
Old 2007-08-18, 12:17   Link #59
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RahX View Post
I haven't played the game but I have read summaries of the endings.

In one of the good endings Kotonoha and Makoto end up staying at a hotel. In earlier episodes some girl mentioned something about a discount if you spent christmas eve on that hotel with your couple. For me this was a hint that this might happen...
Considering how the plot is proceeding, chances are too low.
It would have happen if Makoto first switch on sekai, but then always cares of Kotonoha, after realizing what he has done.

Chances of this end are almost null and void.
Quote:
Another hint towards Makoto switching to Kotonoha's is one of the other good endings when Makoto stands up for Kotonoha against Otome and her gang and they end up together eating on the rooftop of the school. This one might happen since so far the anime has heavily focused on how Kotonoha is bullied by almost everyone, and at the end of ep. 7 even Makoto started to get annoyed by how Kotonoha was treated...
This only happens if Makoto switch to sekai when he realized his own feeling for her after the pool (which happen much later), while he was sticking with kotonoha all along. Kotonoha struggle will trigger the much harsher bully problem, that's it.

more chance than kotonoha's best ending, but i don't believe in it either.
Quote:
So, for me this two options of good endings might happen, since I am not familiar on how the game it's played out for these two endings to happen. So, for the ones who have played the game, it is still a possibility for these two endings to happen?
as i said, it will depend how kotonoha will act. but the odds she is going uber slutty are very high now.
These ends are also too "nice" considering the very twisted path the anime is taking now, so the odds are even lower.
Quote:
I really doubt that the anime it's going to get a bad ending, probably it is going to play out similar like KGNE, with Makoto staying with one girl but the other one finally being able to move on with her life...
Who knows? *shrugs* the anime proved it can be "worse" in many aspects than the game itself. A "happy" end at this stage of the anime is a more surprising result than a neutral - bad end.

You must keep in mind there are 21 endings. among them, some are impossible (to me)
-Threesome
-"random girls" *2
-Setsuna/Sekai
-Hikari
-Otome
-Best Sekai (bonfire)
-Best Kotonoha (chistmas)
-そして言葉へ (and to kotonoha), as explained above
-Bad end considered as good : sekai killing Makoto

Some surprising endings might still happen, like "i'm the wife", though Setsuna begins to be really a support character than anything else.
But currently, the 2 others bad ends can easely happen.
Old 2007-08-18, 12:25   Link #60
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
as i said, it will depend how kotonoha will act. but the odds she is going uber slutty are very high now.
These ends are also too "nice" considering the very twisted path the anime is taking now, so the odds are even lower.
though im still holding onto some hope that kotonoha wont become uber slutty *sigh* if the anime can change a bit from the game then chances are that she might not act exactly according to plan (hopefully for the better if the writer really likes her )

Closed Thread