AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-16, 12:11   Link #101
Auria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joneleth View Post
Well you can finish it in about 15 min. It's only an introduction. The next part will feature an actual PW-style case. :P
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=3405701
Old 2009-11-16, 13:25   Link #102
Geekodot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joneleth View Post
I dunno if this justifies a thread, but I made this :

http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/jeu.php?id_proces=9665

This is some stupid spoof, I made, since everyone keeps saying Umineko & PW are similar. The second part will focus more on solving a mystery.
That was pretty funny, nice job! i wanna see part 2...
Old 2009-11-25, 22:54   Link #103
Miraluka
Banned

I ask for a thread of Ushitomiya Ange.
Old 2009-11-30, 20:36   Link #104
Lenpika

A thread for the latest news, updates and speculations for Umineko EP 6, Dawn of the Golden Witch.

It's going to be released soon and we might really as well have a thread for it.
Old 2009-11-30, 21:34   Link #105
ameskitty
Kupo

That would belong in Spoilers and Speculations, I think.

EP6 thread would be for impressions, summaries, or ideas related specifically to the episode, and since it's not out yet, none of those things are doable.

(this was different before EP5 but I think it changed just because of the massive amount of speculation posts)

Avatar adapted from Yoshitaka Amano art

"There is no such thing as a sexy George." - Rhiannon, Easy A
Old 2009-12-01, 13:05   Link #106
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

-New characters threads will be created only when the first season is done, considering how everything is packed up at the end.
Similarly, I will make 2 characters polls in the end, 1 human side, and 1 witch side.

-It is indeed too early for episode 6 to have its own thread. Actually, for all intents and purposes, the spoiler thread is enough to treat about the very few information we got about dawn of the golden witch.
Whenever there is more information, or when the said episode is released (whichever comes first), I will create Episode 6 thread.
Old 2009-12-04, 07:51   Link #107
Joneleth
Blue Wizard

Send a message via MSN to Joneleth
How about a topic for fanmade games? Like that flash game where you play as Rosa and have to kill goats and stake sisters?

http://ww3.tiki.ne.jp/~ri-msx/zero/rosa.htm

We could make a list of them?
Old 2009-12-04, 23:30   Link #108
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
-New characters threads will be created only when the first season is done, considering how everything is packed up at the end.
Similarly, I will make 2 characters polls in the end, 1 human side, and 1 witch side.

-It is indeed too early for episode 6 to have its own thread. Actually, for all intents and purposes, the spoiler thread is enough to treat about the very few information we got about dawn of the golden witch.
Whenever there is more information, or when the said episode is released (whichever comes first), I will create Episode 6 thread.
Just a question - since there are too many characters just creating separate threads for each one would be insane. So will there be some kind of group.

Like a thread for the adults or a thread for the stakes. That sort of thing?
Old 2009-12-05, 06:11   Link #109
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

That was the plan:
I will create the following threads: Ushiromiya Family and servants, The Witch's furniture, Bernkastel, Lambdadelta.
Old 2009-12-05, 10:54   Link #110
KanonTheFurniture
Witch's Golden Breaker

I think Ange should get her own thread as well. She's one of the more 'main' characters and shouldn't be lumped in with the rest of the family or another group, since there's so much to talk about just regarding her.
Old 2009-12-05, 11:31   Link #111
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

I thought Bernkastel and Lambdadelta would share a thread. Oh well either way makes sense. :3

Old 2009-12-05, 11:53   Link #112
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Yes, Ange will have her own thread, I typed too quickly and totally omitted that.
As for Bern and Lambda, considering how their stance and all are very different, I think it is better to seperate them, especially if people start posting their respective tips, letters etc.
Old 2009-12-05, 12:05   Link #113
luckyssol

I would like to request a general thread for any characters that have not yet appeared in the anime. There are a couple interesting ones from the game and I'm sure the new upcoming episode will add to this.
Old 2009-12-05, 12:30   Link #114
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Request denied.

Characters threads, be it general or invidivual are essentially destined for Anime watchers.
Generally speaking, people talk about these characters in their respective game threads.
Thus, the purpose of such threads are only to be a place for people to talk about characters that have already appeared in the anime, with at best few spoilers and missed details (that prevent them to be forced to get in a game thread and then being spoiled for no damn reason).
Old 2009-12-22, 13:46   Link #115
Maruko-Kun

Could anyone open the thread for Ep26? T____T I know today is thursday, but the anime site says the episode will be aired on 23/12/09, so it is supposed to be today, isn't it?
Old 2009-12-22, 14:46   Link #116
Ttak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko-Kun View Post
Could anyone open the thread for Ep26? T____T I know today is thursday, but the anime site says the episode will be aired on 23/12/09, so it is supposed to be today, isn't it?
No, it airs at 25:30 of 23/12/09 or, to put it simple, 1:30 am of 24/12/09 at Japan.

Thanks for the sig Risa chan
Old 2009-12-22, 15:08   Link #117
Maruko-Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttak View Post
No, it airs at 25:30 of 23/12/09 or, to put it simple, 1:30 am of 24/12/09 at Japan.
Oooh >< I must be mistaken. Sorry XD Time zones... I hate them >_>''

EDIT: Could anyone open the thread for Episode 6 (novel)?

Last edited by Maruko-Kun; 2009-12-25 at 12:06.
Old 2009-12-26, 01:41   Link #118
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

We probably will have the favourite character(s) poll soon. But how's about the "most-likely human culprit poll" anime-wise? We can allow discussion in that thread too

Well the draw back would be: SN reader will vote for a certain character(s) since they probably are closer to The Truth than anime watchers. But just a suggestion here ^_^
Old 2009-12-26, 01:43   Link #119
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
We probably will have the favourite character(s) poll soon. But how's about the "most likely human culprit poll" anime-wise? Then we may even have a nice discussion (hopefully) too

Well the draw back would be: SN reader will vote for a certain character(s) since they probably are closer to The Truth than anime watchers. But just a suggestion here ^_^
Anybody who says they're close to the truth for sure is a liar I highly doubt anybody is close to figuring out the human culprit, because there are so many possibilities.
Old 2009-12-26, 14:22   Link #120
Vega Lyra
<Congratulations>!!!!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
We probably will have the favourite character(s) poll soon. But how's about the "most-likely human culprit poll" anime-wise? We can allow discussion in that thread too

I like the idea of the 'Who is the most likely culprit' poll too. And if it is made, it will certainly make a very nice start for a well-needed discussion. ^_^ (Not to mention, bringing the VN readers and anime watchers' views together.)

As Marion said, anyone who says they're close to the truth may be a bit off in that regard. ;^^