AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-02-15, 19:04   Link #1021
Jof12788
Disabled By Request

Looks like our Strike Witches movie has got a release date for 2012.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/movie/8...ull/?cat_id=tw

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-807.html

I hope AIC's not producing it again because if they are, they'd better not screw it up or else the Mayan's would be right. I still have nightmares of that ending of Episode 7. Oh the horror, the horror...

Last edited by Jof12788; 2011-02-16 at 00:08.
Jof12788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 02:37   Link #1022
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

Any idea what JFW would be featured?
Old 2011-02-21, 06:34   Link #1023
Jof12788
Disabled By Request

No idea ATM. I'd like to see more of the 504th JFW in action. If they had some recurring characters thrown in, I wouldn't mind as long as Minna doesn't return. She was completely useless in Season 2 IMO.
Old 2011-03-06, 12:43   Link #1024
charlesccg
Strike Witches Researcher

Location: CURRENTLY WAITTING TO BE ASSIGNED BY GENENRAL ADOLFINE GALLAND (Philippines)
I wish Strike Witches the movie was so early so we could all watch it.
2012 is still long.....
At least i have something to do....
I'm gonna play osu!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z26cBpBk9o
Its not my video but good at hard a little.

Spoiler for Gundam Witches?:
charlesccg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 01:46   Link #1025
Jof12788
Disabled By Request

I'm actually a little bit more worried than excited about the new Strike Witches movie. Given Lynne-chan's seiyuu (Kaori Nazuka) who recently got hitched and the way season 2 ended up is making me wonder how this will all turn out.
I also find it funny how people say Strike Witches 2 was made purely for fanservice when even in that aspect if felt a little light. The original Strike Witches had more fanservice than season 2 IMO.
Old 2011-03-10, 19:40   Link #1026
charlesccg

Location: CURRENTLY WAITTING TO BE ASSIGNED BY GENENRAL ADOLFINE GALLAND (Philippines)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jof12788 View Post
I'm actually a little bit more worried than excited about the new Strike Witches movie. Given Lynne-chan's seiyuu (Kaori Nazuka) who recently got hitched and the way season 2 ended up is making me wonder how this will all turn out.
I also find it funny how people say Strike Witches 2 was made purely for fanservice when even in that aspect if felt a little light. The original Strike Witches had more fanservice than season 2 IMO.
Huh? I really don't understand?
Old 2011-03-17, 02:54   Link #1027
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
I'm going through the second season now... and yea... I don't see as much boob grabbing.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 22:06   Link #1028
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Didnt Funi say there where going to put this out in the 1Q or the 2Q
Old 2011-03-19, 05:53   Link #1029
Kyuu
=^^=

The best thing about this series... the girls don't wear any pants.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-19, 14:13   Link #1030
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuuA4 View Post
-> It's not pants, so I'm not ashamed! <-
Old 2011-03-20, 11:36   Link #1031
charlesccg

Quote:
I question each Witch in 501st joint fighter Wing; Strike Witches.
The same Question I ask to them: Aren't you embarrass of wearing "Panties"?
Each has their own answers.
I put comments also under their answers.

Mio Sakamoto - They're not panties so it's not embarrassing. Hahahahaha!
(Hahahahaha! Major your great! I'm not wearing pants also! you can see me on grey boxers!)

Perrine H. Clostermann - Pa-Panties, you say!? No, these aren't pa-panties! So, of course it isn't embarrassing!
(I feel your Embarrassed about it. So you wear silky pants right?)

Lynette Bishop - Panties? Mine aren't panties, so it's not embarrassing.
(Oh!? I see..... Aren't panties, she says..... weird but, those are not panties you say,then why is it white!)

Gertrud Barkhorn - They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing. (Really???) It is not embarrassing at all!
(ARGH! She gave me a punch, I won't say really to her again.)

Charlotte E. Yeager - These aren't panties, so it's not embarrassing.
(NICE ANSWER!!!! I'm your fan!!!)

Francesca Lucchini - Panties...? Striped panties...? No! They're not panties!
(I never said Striped panties!)

Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke - They aren't panties, so you see, it's not embarrassing.
(Ah! So I see.....)

Erica Hartmann - Embarrassing! Not embarrassing! Embarrassing! Not embarrassing! Ah, well, they're not panties, so it’s not embarrassing!
(Make yourself clear please...)

Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen - Hehe... They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.
(OBVIOUSLY YOUR WEARING WHITE PANTS!!!!)

Sanya V. Litvyak - It’s not embarrassing! Because they're not panties…
(Oh dear... Don't cry!!!)

Yoshika Miyafuji - They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.
(SO NORMAL.....)

Question and Answer portion just ended now... so no more witch to ask....

This is not Boxers, so its no Embarrassing!
Old 2011-03-20, 20:59   Link #1032
Jof12788
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I'm going through the second season now... and yea... I don't see as much boob grabbing.
Not to mention the annoying steam and beams of light that made it into the Blu-Ray version of the series. What's the point of making it uncensored when minor parts of the fanservice scenes get censored. While I did enjoy the majority of the fanservice moments of episode 7, it still felt like it lacked a lot. I'm probably a minority on this, but the final scene where Minna kills the neuroi bug with her, (let's not go there) basically killed this episode for me. I personally did not have to see that. Since then Minna is practically my least favorite Strike Witches character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Didnt Funi say there where going to put this out in the 1Q or the 2Q
I was thinking they'd release it in April, (like they did with Season 1.)

It's sad to see AIC try to turn this series into something generic and trendy, yet I can't help but enjoy the other moments in this series that make it enjoyable.
Old 2011-03-20, 21:28   Link #1033
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Quote:
I was thinking they'd release it in April, (like they did with Season 1.)

It's sad to see AIC try to turn this series into something generic and trendy, yet I can't help but enjoy the other moments in this series that make it enjoyable.
I dont know what with them with seasons two but with Spice and Wolf and Strike Witches still have no release dates or even up at the site of the show

I know I like Lucchini grabbing every ones breasts
Old 2011-03-20, 22:02   Link #1034
Jof12788
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
I dont know what with them with seasons two but with Spice and Wolf and Strike Witches still have no release dates or even up at the site of the show

I know I like Lucchini grabbing every ones breasts
Couldn't agree more. Though personally, Eila groping Lynne-chan in episode 7 of season two was the best fanservice moment of the series. I'd take that over Minna's bug crushing a** any day.

Aside from that, I recently got the Strike Witches 2 Complete File not too long ago. It's got some good stuff in it like some extra stories. I'll post pics of it later.
Old 2011-03-22, 13:52   Link #1035
charlesccg

Quote:
Not to mention the annoying steam and beams of light that made it into the Blu-Ray version of the series. What's the point of making it uncensored when minor parts of the fanservice scenes get censored. While I did enjoy the majority of the fanservice moments of episode 7, it still felt like it lacked a lot. I'm probably a minority on this, but the final scene where Minna kills the neuroi bug with her, (let's not go there) basically killed this episode for me. I personally did not have to see that. Since then Minna is practically my least favorite Strike Witches character.
Now that you mention About Minna Kills a Neuroi with her Squeezing attack, I felt I remember my pictures...
Spoiler for Minna's Punishment to Miyafuji... Poor Miyafuji.:
Old 2011-03-25, 17:30   Link #1036
Jof12788
Disabled By Request

After a brief visit to the Strike Witches wiki, here's some more small details about the Strike Witches movie. Don't know where they get the sources for this stuff though:

http://strikewitches.wikia.com/wiki/..._Witches_Movie

-"It won't be a recap movie but get a all new story instead."
So no more of Miyafuji and 501 JFW? If that's the case, I definitely hope AIC's not animating the movie because they've butchered Strike Witches 2 so badly! I personally wished episodes 6-8 were part of SW1 instead.

-"At least 1 World Witch (the ones featured on EWACS will surely appear"
Seeing how which JFW hasn't been confirmed for the movie yet, I can't really post my opinion about this at the moment.

-"An enemy that will utterly embarrass the witches will appear"
Sounds like a lot of fun, so I have a little bit of hope. Let's hope it's not another neuroi bug.

-"There are no current plans to make it 3D, but they will consider it if people really want it."
I'm not a fan of 3D, so I'd say no (especially since this is an anime movie.)

I'm not sure what to make of the movie yet. But I'm still upset at how AIC screwed this up.
Old 2011-03-25, 18:02   Link #1037
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
So no more of Miyafuji and 501 JFW? If that's the case, I definitely hope AIC's not animating the movie because they've butchered Strike Witches 2 so badly! I personally wished episodes 6-8 were part of SW1 instead.
oh, come on... it wasn't that bad.

Quote:
Sounds like a lot of fun, so I have a little bit of hope. Let's hope it's not another neuroi bug.
yea, sounds fun. witches in a pinch? - (reference to my first posts in this thread, lulz)

Quote:
-"There are no current plans to make it 3D, but they will consider it if people really want it."
That, couldn't agree with you more! not a fan of 3D either, especially in my anime.
Hell, I even disliked the whole 'cel-shading' 3D-thingy they did to the Campanella specials... and I still think it was a bad idea.
Luckily enough, looks like Freezing won't go down that path...
Old 2011-03-25, 21:43   Link #1038
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well thats good it not going to be a recap but suck that its 501 JFW
Old 2011-03-26, 00:14   Link #1039
charlesccg

Quote:
After a brief visit to the Strike Witches wiki, here's some more small details about the Strike Witches movie. Don't know where they get the sources for this stuff though:

-"At least 1 World Witch (the ones featured on EWACS will surely appear"
Seeing how which JFW hasn't been confirmed for the movie yet, I can't really post my opinion about this at the moment.

I'm not sure what to make of the movie yet. But I'm still upset at how AIC screwed this up.
Okay I visit it and read it.... and somehow has a close collaboration with NICO NICO Douga.
Okay but nico nico douga is...? a mad video maker of animes?
Old 2011-03-27, 00:20   Link #1040
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

Quote:

-It won't be a recap movie but get a all new story instead.
Nico Nico?? but anyway, if this really came from Humikane's twitter and assuming the facts stated there are true..

I hope they'd rebuild the story... entirely.. No more beam spamming mothership type of neuroi and the like.. perverted bug cores included.. There could be times for fanservice but don't overdo it. The witches designs, being pantless and the girls being lesbians are already fanservice..

Oh well, who am I kidding, this franchise's true market are the Fanservice people anyway...

Perhaps I'll just ditch the anime all together no matter how good the reviews are.. yet still buying some of the character figures. I love Mecha Musume..

Oh wait.. I already said that a long time ago..

Never mind.. forget that. At least make 60 percent of the movie about the Neuroi war.

Quote:
-At least 1 World Witch (the ones featured on EWACS will surely appear
Hoping for Aleksandra somehow.. or Helma ^

Quote:
-An enemy that will utterly embarrass the witches will appear
I guess they'll be moving on to an eggplant or banana shaped neuroi core that would infiltrate the witches base or something?
*headbangs against the wall hard*...................

Quote:
-There are no current plans to make it 3D, but they will consider it if people really want it.
N... O~! NO! No way!
So far Anime & 3D don't go well together (at least in TV series).. Perhaps excluding Macross Frontier, most 3D scenes in anime tend to look way out of place, at least in my opinion.. ^^;

Tags
kemonomimi, light novel adaptation, mecha, mecha musume