AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-05-16, 10:23   Link #921
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Shirayuki - forward (CQB), support (MG, supernatural), recon (I think only a certain person needs to be watched by her power)

In what chapter does she actually use the M60?

All I keep reading is that she does use it at some point, but there's no citation/reference.
Old 2011-05-16, 10:35   Link #922
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
Shirayuki - forward (CQB), support (MG, supernatural), recon (I think only a certain person needs to be watched by her power)

In what chapter does she actually use the M60?

All I keep reading is that she does use it at some point, but there's no citation/reference.
vol 4....when she pulverizes Kinji's room fighting Aria......again....
Old 2011-05-16, 10:38   Link #923
ZeKeR
Superbad

she didnt have her katana with her, and kinji banned her from carrying it, referring to the gun itself as that

and it makes the equation:

yandere + MG x ammo belt =

I leave you to figure it out.
Old 2011-05-16, 10:51   Link #924
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Still, I'm not the kind of people who'd just go out and shouting crap about homosexual claiming they're evil or something, I'm just disturbed by them and trying not to notice their existence. But here they come to us via anime and manga.
You know this is 2D world. I love seeing it in 2D world though only Yuri and hate damn Yaoi. But that is only in 2D world. It kinda irritates me seeing lesbians though not really maybe because I've been around those type of girls since high school and even in college. Though for gay in 3D world.... I like them if they stay away and if they come to close I hit them and that just meant I will go see the principal again. But thank goodness I haven't encountered a persistent gay classmate yet unlike in high school.

2D and 3D are different don't even compare it.

Plus I like too see Riko dominate Aria
Old 2011-05-16, 11:22   Link #925
endarion88

right now i'm afraid to know what reki will do to those cats
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 12:45   Link #926
ctorkildson

Cyrillic

In the 1920s when Russia asserted its power in Mongolia, Mongolian was written using Cyrillic. In 1990 after the fall of the USSR Mongolia started to move back to using Mongolian script (which is a mind-bender).
ctorkildson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 13:14   Link #927
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

V6C3 has finally been completed.
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 13:39   Link #928
Mars Mode

Thank you very much YoakeNoHikari. I salute you.

I never expected Aria to follow Kinji. I wonder if the person following them before was Aria as well. Or she just happened to see him and tried to follow him. Or was she looking for Kinji in special.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 13:51   Link #929
doomknight

Wait i think i missed something, who is "Kanae" or is this going to be revealed in the next chapter..?

Thank you again Hikari for this chapter .
Old 2011-05-16, 13:52   Link #930
Xacual

Kinji just sabotaged his own success at getting Reki to open up a little by leaving her to chase Aria. What a terrible move.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 14:02   Link #931
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomknight View Post
Wait i think i missed something, who is "Kanae" or is this going to be revealed in the next chapter..?

Thank you again Hikari for this chapter .
Well, Kanae-san is Aria's mom who got framed by EU and have to serve jail for 800+ years. Aria is trying to save her from her trial.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 14:10   Link #932
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Kinji just sabotaged his own success at getting Reki to open up a little by leaving her to chase Aria. What a terrible move.
Agreed he just always go chase after Aria, leaving behind the girl which he is with in that moment(in this case Reki), he just screwed a chance to get closer to Reki, its getting annoying .. idiot Kinji.

Quote:
Well, Kanae-san is Aria's mom who got framed by EU and have to serve jail for 800+ years. Aria is trying to save her from her trial.
Oh damn your right, i forgot the name of her mother... Thanks .
Old 2011-05-16, 14:27   Link #933
Zakoo

Oh, holy hell, he just raised Jeanne's flag with the clothes. I enjoyed so much this chapter, ごくろさまでした, that must be something like this.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 14:32   Link #934
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

You missed a 'u'.
Old 2011-05-16, 14:40   Link #935
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
You know this is 2D world. I love seeing it in 2D world though only Yuri and hate damn Yaoi. But that is only in 2D world. It kinda irritates me seeing lesbians though not really maybe because I've been around those type of girls since high school and even in college. Though for gay in 3D world.... I like them if they stay away and if they come to close I hit them and that just meant I will go see the principal again. But thank goodness I haven't encountered a persistent gay classmate yet unlike in high school.

2D and 3D are different don't even compare it.

Plus I like too see Riko dominate Aria
I want to combine 2D and reality together. In the future, if possible I plan to kidnap good-looking people from around the world and use them as breeding specimens to breed more good-looking people, clone them, forced Engrish as the world's language, make sure to kill the majority of guys and allow polygamy so that harem setting will become reality. But then I'm afraid the women will turn lesbians instead...

And as for my own plan, spreading rumors and recommendation to women to start apartment-for-hire business and become a landlady, if the owner is guy then hire a hot lady to become a landlady, so that my landlady revolution plan will come true. I should post on the internet that apartment is very energy preserve building compare to a lone house to convince people to live in dorm or apartment instead of the villas.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 17:08   Link #936
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
ごくろさまでした
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post
You missed a 'u'.
Started learning, but is the 'u' inserted here : "ごくろさまでした" ? Just by curiosity.

Quote:
Again, by curiosity, is there any sentence in the 3D world over 100 years?
Old 2011-05-16, 17:27   Link #937
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Yes on both questions.
Old 2011-05-16, 18:32   Link #938
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctorkildson View Post
In the 1920s when Russia asserted its power in Mongolia, Mongolian was written using Cyrillic. In 1990 after the fall of the USSR Mongolia started to move back to using Mongolian script (which is a mind-bender).
Then you understand if this makes any sense?

ясни, яснинанаебезвёзЫ

Quote:
Yes on both questions.
Which is plainly retarded when they should just drop a life term....how the hell is say...Bernie Madoff going to live for 150 years?
Old 2011-05-16, 18:42   Link #939
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Who knows, but I do know that you can have a life sentence as well as a 250 year sentence.
Old 2011-05-16, 18:52   Link #940
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Who knows, but I do know that you can have a life sentence as well as a 250 year sentence.
Well the judiciaries of the world are pretty dumb....I won't be surprised if someone has both a life term and a death penalty....

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen