AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 9 19.15%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 8.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 36.17%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 14.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 10.64%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 6.38%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.13%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-04, 12:16   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

(MFI) Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 5 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Zero no Tsukaima (second series), Episode 5.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

What does the tag (MFI) mean ? Read On :

While Zero no Tsukaima Second Series has not been licensed yet, it is produced by MFI, therefore we won't be listing fansubs here on AnimeSuki. See Removal of Media Factory Inc. Works for details.

Since it is "restricted", the following posts are no longer allowed.
  • Asking (or providing) where you can find Zero no Tsukaima Second Series downloads or torrents.
  • Asking for help downloading Zero no Tsukaima Second Series.
  • Asking for playback help for Zero no Tsukaima Second Series episodes.
These rules applies to fansubs (in English or any other language) and raws alike.

You still are allowed to discuss the anime, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story.
Old 2007-08-05, 14:48   Link #2
kokolores

A solid 1 for me.
Old 2007-08-05, 15:36   Link #3
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

wtf...the episode 5 is already out?
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Old 2007-08-05, 15:43   Link #4
kokolores

yes and it's no good, atleast I don't think so. "Why did they rush through the Wales arc, when they can waste an entire episode on this?", is what I'm asking myself right now.
Old 2007-08-05, 16:06   Link #5
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

wait for about 20 minutes... i really wanna know if its that bad....

well..i have to say... em... it was less funny and less romantic then the episode 4... but still... there has to be a story, right? i will give it 8/10
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~

Last edited by Kazuma77; 2007-08-05 at 16:38. Reason: after i watched it...
Old 2007-08-05, 17:11   Link #6
Mentar
Banned

It's not that bad at all. Some animation was on the worse side, but the story in itself continues to keep me interested ... I'll be gracious and give an 8.

Surprise: They continue to give Siesta a nasty streak. For the second time in a row she's fingering Saito to take the blame for one of her OWN initiatives. Hmm...

Looking forward to the next ep, the preview is looking quite interesting.
Old 2007-08-05, 17:11   Link #7
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
i agree...the humour in this ep is lesser than that of ep 4 ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-08-05, 17:13   Link #8
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
WTF the story is worse than
Spoiler for :heh::

they are going really fast its like 1 novel per ep. The 1st season was way better.
ill rate it 7 they might make it better in the next ep
Old 2007-08-05, 17:14   Link #9
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

This episode was a bit annoying to me because of the plot device (the star stamp), which conveniently bring another "awkward fanservice".

Frankly, i believe the excellent comedy part last week was enough, and the plot is really dragged awfully.
I'm kinda interested about what the "culprit" was doing, and their motive, but aside of this, i felt this episode kinda weak, and too much "deja vu".

again, siesta got another "iffy" change in this ep, and i'm really concerned about the development of the characters. (c'mon saito... you were expecting eleanor for "this"? and especially being able to survive if she find out?)

I hope the next episode will quickly put set the main plot in motion, because this was probably a definite filler episode...
Old 2007-08-05, 23:16   Link #10
Garet Linegod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokolores View Post
yes and it's no good, atleast I don't think so. "Why did they rush through the Wales arc, when they can waste an entire episode on this?", is what I'm asking myself right now.
Regardless of how good or bad this episode has been, I think it's to set some space between Wales' arc and the next episode (keep in mind that this season only has 13 episodes as well). I would personally find the flow of the story in the next episode very unnatural if they had prolonged Wales' story by jumping the last couple of episodes.

Why couldn't this season be 24 episodes long?
Old 2007-08-06, 03:01   Link #11
kokolores

I only meant this one, episode 3 was ok, barely if you ask me, and I quite enjoyed episode 4. This episode however was completely without any meaning. You can skip it without losing anything. The plot was retarded, the jokes lame and the execution as bad. A complete waste of time.
Old 2007-08-06, 03:14   Link #12
Nvis
Where are the good animes

^

As long as Chi-nee-sama is in it, I'm ok with the episode.
Old 2007-08-06, 15:11   Link #13
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I'm still quite surprised by how different Seista is this time around. Her scene in this episode shows what i mean --- still, it was rather cute/funny. & i'm glad we got a little bit more out of Agnes. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Looking forward to the next ep, the preview is looking quite interesting.
Oh yes, that looks like a classic ZnT episode if you ask me.
Old 2007-08-06, 16:15   Link #14
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'm still quite surprised by how different Seista is this time around. Her scene in this episode shows what i mean --- still, it was rather cute/funny. & i'm glad we got a little bit more out of Agnes. <3

Oh yes, that looks like a classic ZnT episode if you ask me.
Siesta was definetly, more, let's say aggressive in this episode At first I thought the culprit would be that green haired secretary women from the 1st season. Never thought it would be Michielle
Old 2007-08-06, 17:06   Link #15
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

\(^o^)/ オワタ

Another prime example of an uninspired anime original.
Every episode they waste on fillers like this means less coverage for the main plot, which means more rushing later.

I guess this was never an adaptation to begin with, but a "novel inspired animation" instead. It's obvious the staff doesn't give a crap about the novel, and only includes critical events from the novel to keep things from going completely off track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garet Linegod View Post
Regardless of how good or bad this episode has been, I think it's to set some space between Wales' arc and the next episode (keep in mind that this season only has 13 episodes as well). I would personally find the flow of the story in the next episode very unnatural if they had prolonged Wales' story by jumping the last couple of episodes.
They could've easily used novel events from volume 5 and 6 if they wanted to put something between Wale's ending (vol.4) and the war (latter vol.6), such as the story about how Kirche and Tabitha first met, and the holiday in Tristania event with Saito and Henrietta (although it seems they're going to do that next week, judging from the ponytail Henrietta in the preview). It's true that some of the events are unsuited for the anime (dialogue only events, for example), but I can't understand why they would choose to make mediocre anime original episodes when they could've easily picked something relevent from the novel instead.

And Siesta is still a bitch.
Old 2007-08-06, 18:27   Link #16
conflictz

omg cant wait till next episode =O

Spoiler for Next Episode:
Old 2007-08-06, 20:27   Link #17
UPR

i know it may be to early to think about but with these "filler" ep and only 12 or 13 ep this season would there be a 3rd season? Anyway this ep was ok but not great. Next ep I read what happend in novel so im hoping it follows the story line there and don't just completly kill it.
Old 2007-08-06, 20:47   Link #18
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflictz View Post
omg cant wait till next episode =O

Spoiler for Next Episode:

I thought we get to see her nakeid and Saito gets some royal treatment
Old 2007-08-06, 20:50   Link #19
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
I thought we get to see her nakeid and Saito gets some royal treatment
imao royal treatment
Old 2007-08-07, 00:33   Link #20
asdffdsa

Louise is just looking for reasons to beat Saito over, isn't she? . Even though it was revealed Saito was just assisting in the mission, Louise still took it as if he was still guilty of all of those things and used her new whip. On top of that, look at the disappointed face she gives whenever she is interrupted before an attempted whipping session. Yep, she's definitely into the S&M.
Closed Thread