2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.58%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.17%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-11-09, 08:43   Link #101
miles316

Smile napalm

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I wonder if Ali's gundam contains napalm bombs or something, wouldn't make sense if he just went triggerhappy on the city (he's not energy-conservative is he?)
Ali would not be able to carry enough bombs to level the city. when you have a mega particle cannon incendiary weapons are obsolete.
miles316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 08:44   Link #102
dee32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I'm surprised that no one is shocked at the fact that both Kati and Summeragi used to work together back in the AEU?
I'm more surprised than shocked. Up till now I though she and Billy not only knew each other threw college but also by working for the Union. So exactly what nationality is Summeragi? British?
dee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 08:44   Link #103
Celestial
妹ちゃん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgz View Post
this is the 1st time that saji pull any trigger/fire a weapon so I don't have much confidence in his marksmanship skill, lulz, probably hit a leg or a shield something if he is REALLY lucky.
He might even end up hitting one of CB's very own units
Celestial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 08:46   Link #104
grss1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I'm surprised that no one is shocked at the fact that both Kati and Summeragi used to work together back in the AEU?
I was more suprised though of Mr. Bushido's antics. The dude just walk in and out of a briefing. According to one post I've read somwhere he just comes in and says I'm joining this operation and walks out. WTF!?
Old 2008-11-09, 08:49   Link #105
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by grss1982 View Post
I was more suprised though of Mr. Bushido's antics. The dude just walk in and out of a briefing. According to one post I've read somwhere he just comes in and says I'm joining this operation and walks out. WTF!?
yea ...he literally did that
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 08:55   Link #106
dee32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
He might even end up hitting one of CB's very own units
Saji might be the one that causes Arios to crash next ep. This is how I see it. He pulls the trigger to fire on Louise, but she moves out the way at the last second. Instead of hitting Louise the beam hits Arios fighting Soma's custom Ahead. Causing both of them to crash.
dee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 08:58   Link #107
arkxkra
全力全開

very good episode.
Spoiler for :
Old 2008-11-09, 09:03   Link #108
Ryuk

As usual the meisters don't display any kind of battle tactics. They just scramble and pick out opponents or so it seems.

Notable stuff:

1. Lyle atleast covered Tieria.

2. Tieria's aim still sucks. With four beams he could restrict a suit so much that to dodge he'd have to stay in the "middle". Where another gundam could blast it.

3. Setsuna still gets into duels that just takes up time, he should avoid people he can't kill quickly. Bushido would probably follow him, then atleast he'd be the one that wasted time.

4. Setsuna just staying stationary as mr Bushido charges at him...

Ah the fun it will be if Saji blasts Louise, who would have thought that would happen...

Man with a little tactics, they would not even need to go trans-am.
Ryuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 09:35   Link #109
The Monarch of Roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Why do people wish for Saji's death like this? The kid was caught between a rock and a hard place, and he did what he thought was best. All he wanted was to get his life back, so he talked to Sergei who seemed like genuinely good guy who could help him out of his predicament. He had no way of knowing Kataron was going to get decimated like they did because some douche bag spied on his superior. But oh no, doing the logical is stupid and makes him a worthless punk. The only way for him to redeem himself is to join Celestial Being and start fighting.
Pointless battle is pointless.

Quote:
2. Tieria's aim still sucks. With four beams he could restrict a suit so much that to dodge he'd have to stay in the "middle". Where another gundam could blast it.
The technological generation gap is no longer as gaping as it was before so I' am willing to bet dodging Tieria's blast are much easier.

Quote:
3. Setsuna still gets into duels that just takes up time, he should avoid people he can't kill quickly. Bushido would probably follow him, then atleast he'd be the one that wasted time.
Have the full capabilites of Mr. B's suit been revealed because if not letting him simply follow Setsuna could probably be a bad idea.

Quote:
Man with a little tactics, they would not even need to go trans-am.
Oh the irony in that statement.

Last edited by The Monarch of Roses; 2008-11-09 at 09:49.
The Monarch of Roses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 09:51   Link #110
Katsumara
The cake eater.

Ugh. Go away Andrei. Louise is Saji's. D: I wonder if something will happen between Louise and Andre and how faithful she's been the last four years. Hrm. Also, we all know the look Sergei had, but did Louise have that look of "Oh god, what a hunk"? Haha. Maybe she'll be like.. "I'm waiting for someone." Blaaah. Silly fanboy in me hoping.

Rest of the episode was pretty awesome too, but the ending made me a sad camper.
Old 2008-11-09, 10:03   Link #111
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Excellent episode. We finally get to know Sumeragi's past. I'm surprised that Katie is connected too. Because of error in judgment, Sumeragi's boyfriend died...fighting allies. That's sad. Explains why she was so afraid of making wrong tactical decision.

What's up with Andrei? What's with that expression when he sees Louise? I hope Saji will hit him instead the next episode.

Speaking of Saji, oh the irony. He finally tries to redeem himself, to help Kataron. And the first thing he does is try to shoot Louise down. Life's cruel. It probably just hit her leg or arm, enough to force her retreat...alternatively, Andrei can block for her instead

00 Gundam goes Trans-Am. That's fast and feel quite forced as well. It's like Setsuna and 00 are purposely nerfed. And they give a weak excuse (sort of) for Setsuna's poor performance, his mind is on the mysterious red Gundam. 00 Gundam's Trans-Am will probably fail the next episode, just when he's going to deal the killing blow (as seen in the preview)

Mr Bushida is still as hilarious as always

Oh Allelujah...can he stop Marie here and Marie there? He's doing a good job with Arios until he discovers that Ahead belongs to Soma/Marie. And then he gets his ass kicked...again. Poor Arios. But looks like Allelujah and Soma tension will be resolved the next episode. Hopefully Allelujah will snap out of 'Marie' state.
Old 2008-11-09, 10:09   Link #112
justavisitor

Watch the sub lol, sub is fast these days

Some funny stuff

Spoiler for for some funny stuff:
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 10:15   Link #113
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Oh Allelujah...can he stop Marie here and Marie there? He's doing a good job with Arios until he discovers that Ahead belongs to Soma/Marie. And then he gets his ass kicked...again. Poor Arios. But looks like Allelujah and Soma tension will be resolved the next episode. Hopefully Allelujah will snap out of 'Marie' state.
You know what will be fun? If Allelujah kills Sergei, as Sergei trys to recover Soma.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 10:23   Link #114
ila-chan
ermmm...

This seems eerie familiar... Battle of female captains!

And Hong Long is really her brother... No wonder Wang Liu Mei is such a witch. She even made her own brother her slave....
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 10:25   Link #115
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Watch the sub lol, sub is fast these days

Some funny stuff

Spoiler for for some funny stuff:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Next week, we have another lost island syndrome (courtesy of GS series). Maybe Soma gets drenched and Alle has to lend her his clothes. xD
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 10:27   Link #116
NyxOne

Well, it's circulating that Louise'll die.

I don't see how Saji can miss, either. Louise is doing a rage-fuelled charge right at a cannon, and Saji's its operator. If he misses, he sucks.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 10:28   Link #117
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Well, it's circulating that Louise'll die.

I don't see how Saji can miss, either. Louise is doing a rage-fuelled charge right at a cannon, and Saji's its operator. If he misses, he sucks.
He DOES suck. It's 50/50 that he could even slightly hit the Ahead, let alone destroying it. He's never done it before!

That just reminded me of the first time I used a firearm; I wasn't even CLOSE to hitting the target.
Old 2008-11-09, 10:31   Link #118
NyxOne

And? That GN-XIII is in too deep. All Saji has to do is press the bloody trigger, not to mention that the gun is stationary, so he won't just 'slightly' hit it, and we have a dead Louise. All that can save her, if Saji fires, is Andrei, who happens to be flying right next to her.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 10:34   Link #119
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
And? That GN-XIII is in too deep. All Saji has to do is press the bloody trigger, not to mention that the gun is stationary, so he won't just 'slightly' hit it, and we have a dead Louise. All that can save her, if Saji fires, is Andrei, who happens to be flying right next to her.
Consider the agility of a GN-MS, all it needs is another second of hesitation from Saji for Louise to move off the cross-hair. An Ahead might not be as fast a 00, but it's WAY more agile than a Flag.
Old 2008-11-09, 10:37   Link #120
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
He DOES suck. It's 50/50 that he could even slightly hit the Ahead, let alone destroying it. He's never done it before!

That just reminded me of the first time I used a firearm; I wasn't even CLOSE to hitting the target.
If she was piloting an Ahead, i reckon she could dodge a beam attack. But i'm not sure if the GN-XIII is fast enough, at this kind of range.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote