AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2017-04-07, 06:54   Link #61
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeiros View Post
I love how when you list the animation as "good point" you can only describe as being okay, not actually good. You then bring up the exact same point under bad points only this time describe it as "disgusting".

You call the backgrounds both great and awful. Here's the thing. We have words to describe when the overall experience is made of two extremes. When it isn't simply all good or all bad. Average, run-of-the-mill, milquetoast, decent, mediocre, mixed-bag. Pick one.
Pretty sure AB is trying to get across that the animation is inconsistent. That's what I gathered. No need to word police, especially when so many of our forum-goers don't even have English as their first language.

I haven't caught the episode yet myself, but I can't say I'm impressed with the character designs, especially compared to the original. Reminds me of Cerberus a couple seasons back, which probably isn't a good thing, though that series was kind of fun in a "cheap 80's anime" sort of way...

Tags
harem, steampunk