AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-05-18, 17:35   Link #41
hyl
reading #hikaributts

hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 17:46   Link #42
Kirayuki

I'm not really sure if I can like the idea of more Osananajimi showing up suddenly, and 2 more to top it off
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 18:17   Link #43
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Before the FD we get a spin-off, huh? I really like the design for Sakuya; Seem like the original heroines won't have much of a appearance, though.
Old 2013-05-19, 00:42   Link #44
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirayuki View Post
I'm not really sure if I can like the idea of more Osananajimi showing up suddenly, and 2 more to top it off
More? Other than Nagi and maybe Takamine I don't remember any childhoodfriends of Kakei. And I don't consider Nagi as a childhoodfriend per say as, iirc, they hadn't had much interaction at the orphanage and stems away from the "classic" childhoodfriend trope. At least with my limited trope-knowledge/awareness.

@Spin-off itself: The only thing I wonder is how they implement the idea. Kakei has always been a bookworm due to his personal reason(s) so it's a bit hard to see him having spent "normal" time with two osananajimis (as in the bottom-ceneter picture), unless they were more of the forceful types OR it happened at the time before his father ran away. In eiher case, at first glance the left girl (Nozomi?) looks nice. Sakuya reminded me somehow immediately of Tsugumi (that's not a bad thing, btw!)
Old 2013-05-19, 03:01   Link #45
Kirayuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
More? Other than Nagi and maybe Takamine I don't remember any childhoodfriends of Kakei. And I don't consider Nagi as a childhoodfriend per say as, iirc, they hadn't had much interaction at the orphanage and stems away from the "classic" childhoodfriend trope. At least with my limited trope-knowledge/awareness.

@Spin-off itself: The only thing I wonder is how they implement the idea. Kakei has always been a bookworm due to his personal reason(s) so it's a bit hard to see him having spent "normal" time with two osananajimis (as in the bottom-ceneter picture), unless they were more of the forceful types OR it happened at the time before his father ran away. In eiher case, at first glance the left girl (Nozomi?) looks nice. Sakuya reminded me somehow immediately of Tsugumi (that's not a bad thing, btw!)
The reason why I don't really like the idea is why there is a need for linking them to Kakei's past (that special place is reserved for Nagi...), just like you mentioned in your second paragraph it's a bit wonder how Kakei can have a normal osananajimi considering how much a bookworm he is and there are 2 to top it off....

I am probably fine if they just introduce these two without Osananajimi link.
Old 2013-05-19, 03:16   Link #46
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Hmm? I thought since this is a spin-off they would feature a new protagonist?
Old 2013-05-19, 03:38   Link #47
Kirayuki

^
You're right, the description doesn't mention Kakei's name. I just assumed Kakei as the protagonist again, so my complaint was pretty irrelevant .

Some more description
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-07-04, 06:08   Link #48
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Site is updated
http://august-soft.com/daito_sd/
Old 2013-07-04, 10:46   Link #49
larethian

I just read the synopsis. There seems to be no link to the original story other than shiomi academy. Though i have a feeling that Giza-san will make a cameo appearance.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 11:05   Link #50
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Though i have a feeling that Giza-san will make a cameo appearance.
probably

Also it is only 1500 yen and it will be released next month at comiket and later you can order it normally

source:
https://twitter.com/august_soft/stat...18337257656320
Old 2013-07-23, 07:31   Link #51
hyl
reading #hikaributts

The website has a minor update by revealing the 2 seiyuu's for the heroines and some voice samples

http://august-soft.com/daito_sd/character01.html
http://august-soft.com/daito_sd/character02.html

Can't seem to exactly recognize Sakuya's seiyuu and googling the name brought up no results, but Nozomi's seiyuu had done a few roles with the only noteworthy one being Ren from Natsuzora no Perseus (eventhough I initially thought she sounded alot like "Yukito Saori" in that game, but it probably wasn't her )
Old 2013-08-11, 18:40   Link #52
hyl
reading #hikaributts

I just finished reading both routes of Houkago Shippo Days and it was really short. While the stories were ok (barely though), the short length really and i mean really hurts developing the 3 characters. Which is a real shame because the original game was a pretty decent charage with very well developed characters

While I expected some kind of love triangle drama, it wasn't so bad (only a little in Nozomi's route and none at all in Sakuya's story).

This side story had almost nothing to do with the main game except having the same settings and characters. Most of the old characters make either a very short appearance or are only there in the background as a cameo.
I did like one particular cameo
Spoiler for spoiler:

The game sadly doesn't have any appendix stories and it doesn't even have a music mode (understandable, because the game only has 3 new bgm's while the rest are all reused from the previous game)

Also because this game is all-ages, it has slightly more fanservice moments.

Last edited by hyl; 2013-08-11 at 19:00.
Old 2014-01-06, 04:07   Link #53
larethian

Dreaming sheep anyone?
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 08:21   Link #54
Kirayuki

Saw that scan of H-scene with Aoi, can't wait for March 28th
Old 2014-02-07, 06:16   Link #55
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Old 2014-07-02, 08:25   Link #56
hyl
reading #hikaributts

I have been thinking about regarding yesterday's announcement of the seiyuu cast of the anime and something bothered me just now

Spoiler for game spoiler:
Old 2014-09-18, 09:59   Link #57
hyl
reading #hikaributts

http://otakomu.jp/archives/155714.html
Old 2014-09-19, 14:41   Link #58
rladls2121

Even on Playstaion Vita?
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 05:20   Link #59
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Even on Playstaion Vita?
All-age version of course (which is perfectly).

@VITA: Don't know how to feel about another Hitsujikai route. Nagi's was fine, but the "alternative" routes for the other girls felt rather pointless, seeing that the content was roughly the same, at least until the "confession". The normal routes felt in that regard better *shrugs*. I guess the new route may feature someone else than Nanai(?) as the main sub-character. His part was mostly in the original (+ FD), so anyone else as the final stepping stone would be an option imoh.

I'm anything, but well-versed with asian names, but Kingyo sounds somehow strange-ish as a first name . No offense, insult etc intended!
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 07:27   Link #60
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Here's hoping they port it back to PC like YoakeMae.

Hopefully with this new route they expand more about the hitsujikai part of things. Despite being the title, I felt there's not really much about the hitsujikai even on Nagi's route.