Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-14, 00:47   Link #1
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Episode 107 Discussion Thread

Here we are near the end of the arc hoping for a grand finale. Only Kariya remains and despite the hopes of many he is being battled by Ichigo. Now let's see how it turns out:

Spoiler for episode 107 synopsis:

Please do not discuss anything past episode 107, or else you risk a ban. Don't even post future episode titles. Even spoiler tags are no defense.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-12-14, 00:57   Link #2
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for episode 107 :
Old 2006-12-14, 01:05   Link #3
Jerseykid

Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-14, 01:10   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-14, 01:21   Link #5
Smoke2muchBud
Poker_fiend

I knew Ichinose was gonna pop up, i said it in the Ep 106 DT #39 lol. But anyways, good episode and Kariya's doll looks sick. Cant wait to see hollow Ichigo woop Kariya's ass.

Last edited by Smoke2muchBud; 2006-12-14 at 01:32. Reason: typo
Old 2006-12-14, 01:56   Link #6
ThoHell

Notice how the fight somehow ended up on the execution ground. That place seems to be like the stage for the final fight.

You all thought it was going to be a good episode because of the beginning like me huh? I was let down completely!

Notice the appearance of his Getsuga Tenshou looks more and more closely to that it did when his hollow half used it. When he first came back to SS and fought Kariya, when he used it, it looked like just a blast of energy but red/black. In ep 107 when he used it, it looked move alive and wild like when his hollow half used it in ep 59. Is this suppose to be a hint that his hollow half is getting stronger like how it mentioned in the manga? Could this be a strong indication that the next arc is an actual planned arc (Hollow Arc), instead of a filler?

Anyone got any idea, this thing was bugged me when I saw him use that attack!
Old 2006-12-14, 02:13   Link #7
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Notice how the fight somehow ended up on the execution ground. That place seems to be like the stage for the final fight.

You all thought it was going to be a good episode because of the beginning like me huh? I was let down completely!
lol, 10 bucks says that Ichigo will fight Aizen there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Notice the appearance of his Getsuga Tenshou looks more and more closely to that it did when his hollow half used it. When he first came back to SS and fought Kariya, when he used it, it looked like just a blast of energy but red/black. In ep 107 when he used it, it looked move alive and wild like when his hollow half used it in ep 59. Is this suppose to be a hint that his hollow half is getting stronger like how it mentioned in the manga? Could this be a strong indication that the next arc is an actual planned arc (Hollow Arc), instead of a filler?

Anyone got any idea, this thing was bugged me when I saw him use that attack!
The episode title revealed in the filler thread strongly suggests that the next manga arc will start soon.
Old 2006-12-14, 02:18   Link #8
lommm
l'homme de lommm

this all makes sense!! I saw an interview on the official site with Masakazu Morita back when the filler first started. in that interview he said that this arc was going to provide a better understanding of how ighigo works with his hollow side and that it would help to bridge the manga arcs by rounding out the hollow ichigo portion of the overall storyline. so having been watching the bounts for so long like everyone else, i had kept what Masakazu-san said deep in the back of my mind, but it kept nagging at me. the bounto arc didn't seem to utilize the hollow side much at all (only once with koga actually, and hardly anyone liked that). so now that 107 shows getsuga tenshou looking a little more like it did back when hollow ichigo tried to kill byakuya, i see what they're doing. we're going to see ichigo merge a little bit more with his hollow side. and for those of us who read the manga, this will help to segue into the next manga arc.

i guess i had these piece of scheisse fillers figured all wrong! they ain't so bad after all! (notice, i used german... just like the bountos

unless you judge them on story structure, continuity and animation quality

Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-14, 02:18   Link #9
Jinru
Hideo Kuze

I was pretty disappointed in where the story was heading as well, don't get me wrong I thought this ep was good now that it's finally getting to the big show down. What bugs me is the inconsistencies with the story and characters, things like what ThoHell mentioned with Ichigo's energy blast and why didn't Ishida aim the freakin arrow at Kariya from ran tao's spirit energy and more.

After watching series like Death Note where story and execution if flawless, I guess I become more aware of the little details that leave you wondering, wtf 0_o?
Old 2006-12-14, 02:23   Link #10
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinru View Post
I was pretty disappointed in where the story was heading as well, don't get me wrong I thought this ep was good now that it's finally getting to the big show down. What bugs me is the inconsistencies with the story and characters, things like what ThoHell mentioned with Ichigo's energy blast and why didn't Ishida aim the freakin arrow at Kariya from ran tao's spirit energy and more.

After watching series like Death Note where story and execution if flawless, I guess I become more aware of the little details that leave you wondering, wtf 0_o?
Yeah so true, death note is awesome. The Bleach characters need to pick up some character traits from Kira and L. Oh well, hopefully the last 2 episodes are going to beed.........SEMI GOOD!
Old 2006-12-14, 02:29   Link #11
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Death note is all about the plot, its story would obviously be better than a filler XD

Personally I dont like how they let ichigo use getsuga tenshou in bankai. It kinda spoils the suprise element. I wonder what the hell is rukia going up the hill for. I mean, is the anime gonna show her fighting or something? In shinigami form?
Old 2006-12-14, 02:32   Link #12
lommm
l'homme de lommm

you can't compare death note and bleach unless you're only comparing the bleach episodes that come straight from the manga... fillers from bleach versus canon from death note... death note will always win. compare the SS arc with the death not eps and then you can have a real discussion.

plus, bleach is shounen. death note is seinen. shounen is for boys (young boys, teens and Gintoki) while seinen is for young adults up to old folks (like late teens to 98... older than 98 and it may be too much for them lol)
Old 2006-12-14, 02:33   Link #13
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Wait Wait Wait ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSW
Episode 107 "The Quest for a Better Fighting Arena!"
That isnt the real title ... right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm
you can't compare death note and bleach ...*sniped*
But both show have Death Gods o_O

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-12-14, 02:35   Link #14
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
i guess i had these piece of scheisse fillers figured all wrong! they ain't so bad after all! (notice, i used german... just like the bountos

unless you judge them on story structure, continuity and animation quality
Finally SOMEONE else around here is thinking logically...
Old 2006-12-14, 02:37   Link #15
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
But both show have Death Gods o_O
You are not getting the point. Currently Bleach is running Fillers while Deathnote is following the manga storyline . When you compare a filler arc to an orignal manga arc . It is not difficult to deduce the result

A fair contest would be Deatnote Vs Bleach ( Before 63 ep )

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
Das boot Achtung ( w/e the Hell it means ) .

I found that part funny too Bount created in Senda no Gotei .. Seireitei where they speak Japanese breatheJapanese Live Japanese . Ran Tao helped Bountu to summon Dolls ( Kariya )

Quote:
Why do bount dolls have to be summoned in German whats the logic ?????
Did they want to make the summoning cool and cryptic for their Japanese audience
Old 2006-12-14, 02:42   Link #16
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post

I found that part funny too Bount created in Senda no Gotei .. Seireitei where they speak Japanese breatheJapanese Live Japanese . Ran Tao helped Bountu to summon Dolls ( Kariya )
Well it IS part of their culture. I think. Maybe not... <.<

...okay, I should really stop posting and actually go watch the ep
Old 2006-12-14, 02:46   Link #17
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Wandrer@

Can you Elobrate kindly . Germans and Japanese are not connected in any way leaving the breif stint during WW2
Old 2006-12-14, 02:54   Link #18
scorpio516

Quote:
The boat attention?

I when ichinose showed back up. Inevedable? probally. Still sucked though...
Old 2006-12-14, 03:00   Link #19
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Wandrer@

Can you Elobrate kindly . Germans and Japanese are not connected in any way leaving the breif stint during WW2
I'll try, but I'm VERY bad at elaborating...

I was actually thinking that maybe the Bound slowly gained intrest in an overseas culture over the hundreds of years. Either that or it was somehow "programmed" into their artificial brains/souls.
Old 2006-12-14, 03:11   Link #20
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Wait Wait Wait ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSW
Episode 107 "The Quest for a Better Fighting Arena!"
That isnt the real title ... right?
Heh, no. I made up a title for the last episode also.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread