AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2021-02-24, 09:18   Link #161
AnimeFangirl

BTW, just confirming, I don't need to pull on weapon banner to stand a chance of getting the 5-star weapons, right? They're also in the limited event pool, just not on rate up. Right?
Old 2021-02-24, 12:34   Link #162
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
BTW, just confirming, I don't need to pull on weapon banner to stand a chance of getting the 5-star weapons, right? They're also in the limited event pool, just not on rate up. Right?
Limited character banner doesn't have *5 weapon. *5 weapon are on Standard banner and Weapon banner. You can check on "detail".
Old 2021-02-24, 16:35   Link #163
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Limited character banner doesn't have *5 weapon. *5 weapon are on Standard banner and Weapon banner. You can check on "detail".
Onoes, I didn't know that. Good to know, thanks!
Old 2021-02-24, 22:17   Link #164
Misaka
Level 5

I need to start on this game, I've been playing persona 5 and monster hunter world, so it'll be cool to get a more anime turn on things hope I don't get too addicted!
Old 2021-02-25, 10:51   Link #165
AnimeFangirl

It's actually not that addictive compared to other gacha games I've played. There's a strong rush at first when the whole world is open and your levels are low, but before long you'll run out of content and start playing for much shorter stretches in the day. Which is good for busy players.
Old 2021-02-26, 23:13   Link #166
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Hu Tao is soon

Rieri version

Last edited by Sheba; 2021-02-26 at 23:25.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-27, 03:23   Link #167
GDB

I've noticed a trend.

Females: Aren't I cute? Look at this nice background. And I'm in LIVE3D!!!
Males: Here's some story/background... and now EPIC GAMEPLAY!!!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-27, 09:05   Link #168
AnimeFangirl

This trailer is an obvious distraction from the garbage 108 primogems event. =_=
Old 2021-03-01, 02:06   Link #169
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I've noticed a trend.

Females: Aren't I cute? Look at this nice background. And I'm in LIVE3D!!!
Males: Here's some story/background... and now EPIC GAMEPLAY!!!
Quite on the mark

Old 2021-03-02, 05:12   Link #170
Marina2

Another
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2021-03-02, 12:45   Link #171
AnimeFangirl

Anyone pulled her yet? I'm not convinced she's worth the primogems.
Old 2021-03-02, 13:11   Link #172
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I did in just 30 rolls surprisingly. She needs to be switched out when her skill is down coz she doesn't deal much damage without it. But that's her playstyle given that one of her passive talents give Crit Rate to teammates when her skill ends. It lasts as long as the remaining cooldown of the skill when its effect ends. And she needs a healer. Her skill eats a lot of her HP. I have her at 30k HP and her skill eats 10k HP(the skill uses 30% of what her current HP value is.) You'd need to hit a lot of enemies too for her burst to heal a lot as hitting one target only healed up to 3k HP for me. But I managed to hit 50k crit on her Burst when her HP was below 50% which is a part of her Burst effect and also her other passive talent that increases Pyro damage at low HP. She's kinda strong but the HP management may be hard to balance when using her. I haven't tried her yet on Abyss so there's that.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-02, 13:41   Link #173
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
Anyone pulled her yet? I'm not convinced she's worth the primogems.
I did pull her after 38 pulls, then again I have had 44 rolls since the surprise Xiao so I was banking on hitting the soft or hard pity roll, I have saved up since Rieri have been announced as her VA.
Playing her in her quest and she does need babysitting to not go splat like Megumin after that one cast EXPLOSION.
Old 2021-03-02, 13:53   Link #174
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
I did in just 30 rolls surprisingly. She needs to be switched out when her skill is down coz she doesn't deal much damage without it. But that's her playstyle given that one of her passive talents give Crit Rate to teammates when her skill ends. It lasts as long as the remaining cooldown of the skill when its effect ends. And she needs a healer. Her skill eats a lot of her HP. I have her at 30k HP and her skill eats 10k HP(the skill uses 30% of what her current HP value is.) You'd need to hit a lot of enemies too for her burst to heal a lot as hitting one target only healed up to 3k HP for me. But I managed to hit 50k crit on her Burst when her HP was below 50% which is a part of her Burst effect and also her other passive talent that increases Pyro damage at low HP. She's kinda strong but the HP management may be hard to balance when using her. I haven't tried her yet on Abyss so there's that.
You're going to be switching to Barbara or Xingqiu anyway to set up Vaporize reactions.
There isn't a single character who is a one-person army (even Ganyu wants fire setups for Melt and Xiao needs energy particles), so I don't see how switching out is a drawback.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-02, 20:12   Link #175
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

You don't need fire setup for a Blizzard Ganyu unless the target cannot be afflicted by cryo and even then, you can still score 20-35K bloom damage depending on your artifact and weapons.
Switching is a bit more problematic for Hu Tao because just like Tartaglia, you have to properly manage her skill uptime while being sure the other characters aren't losing too much by being benched 9 seconds for every rotation.

She can deal decent damage but she needs a very skewed artifact setup and Homa to reach her full potential, since reaching the maximum atk bonus with her skill is nearly impossible to reach otherwise without absurd amount of HP from substats. And without that atk bonus, she falls behind because her base atk is horrendeous to the point that atk% stats are borderline worthless to her.
Old 2021-03-02, 23:00   Link #176
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Hu Tao truly shine when you activate her C6 and you give her weapon like Homa.

She basically the best for wealthy player. I realized that after watched her gameplay.

I probably skip her for next banner whether Jean or Venti i need them to support my Xiao.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-02, 23:55   Link #177
Marina2

The domain in Hu Tao story quest is one of the best so far. Really beautiful and has varied environment. That puzzle is great too. Took me 4 loops before I realized the solution.
Old 2021-03-03, 08:38   Link #178
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diluc View Post
Hu Tao truly shine when you activate her C6 and you give her weapon like Homa.
Nearly every character needs their C6 for their full potential. But even then, you don't have to go that far and some characters have low constellation requirement so they don't feel clunky to use (Ganyu and Klee are perfectly fine at C0). In Hu Tao's case, she "only" needs C2 since C1 facilitate blossom application with her charge attacks and C2 increases blossom damage and makes her less reliant on charge through her burst.

C0 is still ok, but you have to compensate that with her weapon and artifact. Homa is definitely a major upgrade for her, but that also means you have to be even more mindful regarding her HP if you want to optimize her output.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2021-03-03 at 14:16.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-06, 17:50   Link #179
AnimeFangirl

Venti rerun, and me with only 3800 primogems to my name. I should have saved more.
Old 2021-03-06, 18:03   Link #180
GDB

Word is Rosaria will be on Tartaglia's rerun banner.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact