AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-04-25, 10:32   Link #41
Frontier

Nothing quite beats seeing some beautiful scenery on a rustic train and munching with some nice older ladies! She even gets to see some train Gattai !

Dang, what I wouldn't give to be able to camp on a Shimabun !

Nadeshiko bravely treks through a pitch-black tunnel! Complete with some scary attractions added by the locals to spook travelers! Poor Nadeshiko was in tears when she arrived at the campsite .

Kind of surreal seeing the dam that your tasty curry was based on and seeing the resemblance .

Don't let the rocks saying "hello" cutely fool you, that turn could have easily turned into a deadly accident for Aya had she not been so skilled a driver .

Of course the biker girls had to hit the one suspension bridge that lets them bring in their bikes .

I see the call to hunger was too powerful for Aya to resist...and who can blame her when she and Rin get to partake in tasty oden and learn some history to boot .

Thanks to gurgle maps, Aya and Rin bravely trek through the Tashiro caves and hurdle through the Death Road to reach Hatanagi! Sure they're completely exhausted, but they made it !

So Aya's grandpa was ALSO a biker! Just like Rin's! Now I'm half-expecting a reveal her mom was also a former biker girl. Though just like Rin loves camping, Aya loves biking .

And of course, after everything they've been through, they couldn't just skip one last suspension bridge, could they? Even if it turns out to be the most dangerous and less safe one and they were fearing for their lives the entire way. Meanwhile Nadeshiko is just taking scenic pictures .

But after all that it was nice to see the two girls relax in a hot springs and tease each other! And now it's time to reunite with Nadeshiko at the campsite .
Old 2024-04-25, 14:43   Link #42
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
That bridge almost gave me a heart attack ! Takes some truly out there people to willingly walk across that terrifying death trap!

I'd take Nadeshiko's chill trip anytime!
Old 2024-04-25, 17:57   Link #43
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
That bridge almost gave me a heart attack ! Takes some truly out there people to willingly walk across that terrifying death trap!

Yeah, I would never cross that bridge. That railroad Nadeshiko walked on also looked pretty dangerous.

Feels like they just kept escaping death the entire episode
When are we getting back to chill camping? This is way too intense!
Old 2024-04-25, 20:46   Link #44
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well that is one unique suspension bridge they crossed but why not if your all ready there

Nadeshiko having fun in her own way
Old 2024-04-26, 08:58   Link #45
Dop
Mmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Nadeshiko bravely treks through a pitch-black tunnel! Complete with some scary attractions added by the locals to spook travelers! Poor Nadeshiko was in tears when she arrived at the campsite .
Top trolling from the locals. Poor Nadeshiko.

Quote:
Yeah. There is absolutely no way in this world I'd be able to cross a bridge like that.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-29, 11:57   Link #46
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:

I'd cross it. What I wouldn't do: walk all the way there.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-02, 09:23   Link #47
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

The fourth episode's contents are relatable to anyone who's travelled to any extent and felt the desire to explore just a little further. This isn't something one can experience playing just by video games
Old 2024-05-02, 10:34   Link #48
Frontier

Find something you're as enthusiastic about as Nadeshiko is about starting a campfire before her friends get there !

Oh no, serial killer Nadeshiko has a billhook! Though she's just using it to chop wood, using proper Batoning methods to cut through the wood and get the fire going .

Aya and Rin have finally arrived at the campsite! And Aya immediately collapses! All that traveling, riding, and walking finally caught up with her! And now she'll leave all the rest of the camp prep to the pro camper girls while she just lays around, becomes a bagbug, and basks in their sense of achievement .

Good to know a single-wall tent seems like a good choice for a first-time camper .

Nadeshiko's got the hamburg steak! Rin has the beef stew (with a pressure cooker from Shimamama)! Aya's got...the vibes !

It's nice to see the girls have grown in terms of making sure to keep things cleaner and more efficient when they cook, which is a must when you eat out during camping .

Nothing more camp-y than roasting hamburg steak over a fire !

Look at Nadeshiko delivering on Dam Beef Stew! Taking all their food together and all their experiences on this trip to make an incredibly tasty and visually pleasing meal! Just don't remind Rin and Aya of their time in Hatanagi .

It's nice to see Nadeshiko and Aya catching up together in their tent and getting to experience the dawn together. Especially with the promise that Aya will visit Nadeshiko's place eventually. And who can resist a pic of Rin sleeping in ?
Old 2024-05-02, 18:11   Link #49
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm an indoor guy, so the joy of camping is something I will never ever understand, but this show sure does a good job making it seem appealing and being informative. A lot of it is the girls working their magic. Cute girls can make any activity seem great.
Old 2024-05-02, 19:46   Link #50
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm an indoor guy, so the joy of camping is something I will never ever understand, but this show sure does a good job making it seem appealing and being informative. A lot of it is the girls working their magic. Cute girls can make any activity seem great.
Not to mention the wonderful food .
Old 2024-05-02, 20:51   Link #51
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well some actual camping and with Nadeshiko coming up with a good way to share everyone cooking on the same plate
Old 2024-05-03, 05:12   Link #52
EroKing

Images
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2024-05-03, 05:27   Link #53
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Not to mention the wonderful food .
That's definitely a part of it!
Old 2024-05-03, 14:02   Link #54
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

With this latest episode, I bet that Ayano's more than impressed with how pronounced of a change camping has had on Nadeshiko, whose gone from being tearful about leaving her old home and friends behind to someone who seizes the moment. As a beef snob, I relate to Rin's enthusiasm about the Hamburg steaks Ayano's bought.
Old 2024-05-03, 16:33   Link #55
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
Images
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Cute Nadeshiko is cute .

Tags
camping, slice of life