AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-02-21, 11:18   Link #1
Chosen_Hero

Kakkou no Iinazuke

Quote:
Kakkou no Iinazuke's story revolves around 2 teenagers who got switched soon after their birth. Hoping to keep both of their biological and adopted children, their parents decided to engage the boy and the girl.
--------------

So far it's pretty good, the premise and characters are interesting so it's worth a read.
Old 2020-02-22, 02:30   Link #2
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Good news : This genre is working with Yoshikawa Miki writing skill. She is romance writer now she can write with all of her content, 100 chapter? 200 chapter? 300 chapter? heh, doesn't matter she can writes copy paste arc as many as she wants.

Bad News: Prepare yourself for another clusterfuck Yoshikawa Miki looping writing style additionally this is pure romcom, so yeah brace yourself.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-22, 02:38   Link #3
Shadow5YA

Yoshikawa isn't that bad. Personally I find her works to be fairly decent and concise for the first year. It's just that she decides to drag it all way to three years to graduation

Since this is a new manga, I have enough faith in Yoshikawa to keep it together at least in the beginning.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-22, 03:09   Link #4
DanielSong39

Well it's a harem, I guess he'll end up with 3 wives?
(Unless there are more)
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-22, 03:42   Link #5
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Yoshikawa isn't that bad. Personally I find her works to be fairly decent and concise for the first year. It's just that she decides to drag it all way to three years to graduation

Since this is a new manga, I have enough faith in Yoshikawa to keep it together at least in the beginning.
Yup, early 10 volume are recommendable but beyond of that is the red line.
I learned that so badly from Yamada and 7 witches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
(Unless there are more)
Nah, the usual the procedure
One girl win and the others sink
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-22, 03:46   Link #6
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
(Unless there are more)
The purpose of the romance harem is making the readers root for their favorite girl to win and cause shipping war.

Making it harem end just killed the entire premise of it.

Only isekai garbage has harem end which it is usually shallow as hell.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-22, 05:06   Link #7
Hakai

Team little sister
Old 2020-07-01, 16:58   Link #8
SirCopert

Another fake harem, huh
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-01, 23:02   Link #9
lelouch vi britann
Disabled By Request

i reading this manga i like this with The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You and oshi no ko, very good news manga.
lelouch vi britann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-04, 20:11   Link #10
DanielSong39

So far the imouto is a more distinctive, memorable character than the main heroine. It's not that the heroine is bad, she's just not as good.

I'm starting to think that the mangaka is writing herself into a corner.

Par for the course I suppose.
Old 2020-07-04, 22:04   Link #11
SirCopert

The point is that the imouto has almost zero hopes of winning in normal circumstances considering that the protagonist sees her only as a younger sister, and since she does the tsundere on duty so her chances decrease to zero. Not even Segawa will win, (despite I am in TeamSegawa and I think their chemistry is the best) since she is not the main heroine and for some reason everyone thinks that the protagonist and the main heroine are made one for the other.
Old 2020-07-05, 06:02   Link #12
DanielSong39

By the way, I'm not shipping Nagi with Sachi, I'm just seeing some warning signs and feel that the story is about to fall apart and spectacularly at that. (Perhaps by design?)

Well some people read manga like this for the train wrecks and maybe that's a form of entertainment too. Different people have different tastes after all.

Maybe we should have a discussion on what type of train wreck we're likely to see.
Old 2020-07-07, 07:51   Link #13
bastek66

What trainwreck? There is nothing trainwrecky in this manga.
Old 2020-07-07, 10:21   Link #14
Chosen_Hero

Personally not a fan of Segawa, she is cute and everything but if he has to jump through that many hoops just to have her notice him and even then she is still keeping him at arms length then there's definitely a problem. Another red flag (imo) has to be how obsessed he seems to be with her to the point that literally everything he does is just for her, not once has he said he wanted to do something for himself.

If they got together that would be a very unhealthy relationship and no amount of similarities between them is going to save it.
Old 2020-07-07, 10:44   Link #15
WingedAccelerator

It's a Yoshikawa Miki manga.
Usually, obvious main paring is obvious, but she just keeps on writing even when they are together, running in circles, introducing more characters, throwing a bone at the other factions in the meantime, giving them hope that they still have a chance, but in the end it will only be emphasized how the protagonist and the main heroine were destined to get together.

If by some miracle Erika is not the endgirl, I will binge read the whole thing. Just to clarify, I didn't read a single page of this, I don't hate her or anything, but the way Yamada-kun turned out annoyed me a lot, so I can't just give Yoshikawa another chance, neither do I want an obvious OTP story again.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-08, 21:13   Link #16
DanielSong39

Erika is a shipper, LOL.

Sorry but I think your ship will sink

Sometimes I get the feeling that Erika is trying to pass Nagi off to someone, anyone?
Old 2020-07-08, 22:11   Link #17
SirCopert

Quote:
Erika is a shipper, LOL.

Sorry but I think your ship will sink

Sometimes I get the feeling that Erika is trying to pass Nagi off to someone, anyone?
Who knows, anyway I think the main heroine will win, after all they besides being engaged, many say that they are perfect for each other
Old 2020-07-08, 22:34   Link #18
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
It's a Yoshikawa Miki manga.
Usually, obvious main paring is obvious, but she just keeps on writing even when they are together, running in circles, introducing more characters, throwing a bone at the other factions in the meantime, giving them hope that they still have a chance, but in the end it will only be emphasized how the protagonist and the main heroine were destined to get together.

If by some miracle Erika is not the endgirl, I will binge read the whole thing. Just to clarify, I didn't read a single page of this, I don't hate her or anything, but the way Yamada-kun turned out annoyed me a lot, so I can't just give Yoshikawa another chance, neither do I want an obvious OTP story again.
You're not wrong, as that was true even before Yamada-kun (Yankee-kun to Megane-chan), but I think there is some merit to just enjoying the slice of life instead of just caring about who crosses the finish line.

Personally I do think that it can get stale after 100 or so chapters, but this manga hasn't reached that point yet.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-09, 06:04   Link #19
DanielSong39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
Who knows, anyway I think the main heroine will win, after all they besides being engaged, many say that they are perfect for each other
Well the main heroine doesn't really like the main hero, she's content with the friendship end

I mean we expect that to change but there is somewhat of a forced dynamic here

If Nagi marries Segawa or Sachi she would be perfectly content (actually she might be more content than having to marry him herself)

Again, I have nothing against Erika here, she thinks she can do better and I think she's right
Old 2020-07-09, 08:49   Link #20
SirCopert

Quote:
Well the main heroine doesn't really like the main hero, she's content with the friendship end

I mean we expect that to change but there is somewhat of a forced dynamic here

If Nagi marries Segawa or Sachi she would be perfectly content (actually she might be more content than having to marry him herself)

Again, I have nothing against Erika here, she thinks she can do better and I think she's right
I know, but considering their chemistry (which I find inferior to that with Segawa but it should be) I think it is inevitable that there is drama and that they will end up having mutual feelings ending up getting married

Tags
harem