AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Another

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-31, 11:45   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Another - Spoilers & Speculation (for experienced Another fans only)

This thread is for the experienced Another viewer (i.e. those of you who are familiar with potentially all the light novels / manga), its purpose is to allow free discussion of theories and speculation over the Another anime series, it therefore will contain unmarked spoilers. If you are a light novel / manga virgin of Another, then do not read this thread unless you want to be spoiled (use the $$spoiler-speculation-thread-id$$).

Since posters are expected to be familiar with the light novel / manga, there is no real need for spoiler tags, but feel free to include them if you so wish.

Adding a Spoiler tag:
Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a title that clearly identifies the specific source of the spoiler!

Finally, please remain on-topic and do not use this thread if it's just discussion about the current or previous anime episodes. Also remember that this isn't a light novel / manga discussion thread, if you do want to discuss the light novel then please use the existing thread.
Old 2012-01-31, 16:35   Link #2
Doraneko
The Owl of Minerva

Seems like there is a certain chance that they will go for an anime-original setting for the last part the story. But in such a case some radical changes may be required to make it work. Any thoughts?

Old 2012-01-31, 17:23   Link #3
haguruma

Send a message via ICQ to haguruma Send a message via MSN to haguruma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doraneko View Post
Seems like there is a certain chance that they will go for an anime-original setting for the last part the story. But in such a case some radical changes may be required to make it work. Any thoughts?
Though I still doubt they will actually be used during the story. I suppose it's just some fanservice for the magazine...it's not like they never did that before.
There's not really any room for something like that anyway.
Old 2012-01-31, 17:42   Link #4
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Compared to the other girls, Mei is really pale.
Old 2012-01-31, 22:11   Link #5
Doraneko
The Owl of Minerva

Quote:
Originally Posted by haguruma View Post
Though I still doubt they will actually be used during the story. I suppose it's just some fanservice for the magazine...it's not like they never did that before.
There's not really any room for something like that anyway.
Well they do have a 3-day (?, forgot the details) outing at the end of the story anyway. To most Japanese students outing = staying either in a youth residence in the mountains or a seaside one, so it isn't like they need to dive into something completely original and will likely stick to the main story line of arson and deaths. Unlike non-linear harem stories there isn't any incentive to make big changes just to make a story make sense or make room for a sequel.

Of course how the students died 15 years ago has to be changed. Haganai Jaws?

Spoiler:

P.S. Mei in sukumizu is really cute .

Last edited by Doraneko; 2012-01-31 at 23:52.
Old 2012-01-31, 22:45   Link #6
faiz blaster

Wait, wait, wait.... This is a harem story?!
Old 2012-02-01, 07:05   Link #7
haguruma

Send a message via ICQ to haguruma Send a message via MSN to haguruma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doraneko View Post
Well they do have a 3-day (?, forgot the details) outing at the end of the story anyway. To most Japanese students outing = staying either in a youth residence in the mountains or a seaside one, so it isn't like they need to dive into something completely original and will likely stick to the main story line of arson and deaths.
I suppose it's possible, but they had their reasons for going to the mountains...the shrine and so on. Also they would have to leave Yomiyama, because I highly doubt it's suddenly a seaside town in the anime. The whole objective was NOT leaving the town in a large group and instead going to the mountains where it is said to have all begun.

It is possible that we get some "bathing in a mountain stream" sequence...but considering it HAS to be raining for certain events to occur.

Nah, I don't really see that much space in the story...
Old 2012-02-02, 00:22   Link #8
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Wait, wait, wait.... This is a harem story?!
Harem Final Destination Fatal Frame mix.
Closed Thread