AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2016-08-18, 08:20   Link #8961
cyberdemon

Well the chapter doesn't give an age to the kids which seems to do away with the implications that they happened RIGHT at the end of the final battle. They could be a year or 2 younger.
Old 2016-08-18, 08:21   Link #8962
itachi-san314

I haven't read anyone going crazy about the most obvious couples happening yet lol. I'll have to check reddit out later.

So the end is almost the exact same thing as Naruto? Ichigo even styled his hair after Naruto. I'm surprised Ichigo doesn't also have a younger daughter.

I'm glad to see Aizen still around. We're basically in the same spot we were after the arrancar arc, just 10 years later. I can see some kind of sequel happening, but I guess not for a long time since that wasn't the surprise.

A live action bleach movie will most likely be horrible. I would have much preferred an anime movie that tied it all up.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 08:23   Link #8963
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
Oh right no one mention Chad he look cool for me
kubo forget him so much that we also dont care anymore XD

but seriously, he was neglected during the fights, at least he got the most badass looking upgrade out of everyone
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 08:24   Link #8964
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I haven't read anyone going crazy about the most obvious couples happening yet lol. I'll have to check reddit out later.

So the end is almost the exact same thing as Naruto? Ichigo even styled his hair after Naruto. I'm surprised Ichigo doesn't also have a younger daughter.

I'm glad to see Aizen still around. We're basically in the same spot we were after the arrancar arc, just 10 years later. I can see some kind of sequel happening, but I guess not for a long time since that wasn't the surprise.

A live action bleach movie will most likely be horrible. I would have much preferred an anime movie that tied it all up.
It seems that Naruto had popularized something that Kubo love it to heart.

Glad that I am not alone with this when I saw Ichigo's haircut and his "wife".

Do you think we will get something like Bleach: The Last".
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 08:26   Link #8965
Tornado The Dragon
A.K.A Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
Still finally the real question people. Who screwed up more Kubo or Kishi?
Kubo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
That line I read could also be nothing more than a random comments, so it could totally be fake. It also says that the movie will be released in 2018..

Well let start it for the last time
Kubo time! Time to get Kuboned!

oh man w/ bleach ending I guess its time to move on from Japanese comics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
Yeah pretty much. IF this was how bleach was going to go out. It would have been better to just end it after the deicide imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Just read the early spoilers. All things considered, I'm kinda okay with what we got. The biggest thing I wanted confirmed turned out decently in my favor. So with that said, I can now regard Bleach's rushed ending to be just that--decent.

Having said that, I'm gonna settle in, lock the doors, nail the windows shut and hide in the basement in preparation for the oncoming shitstorm of bitter tears and salt. This could get messy.

PS: I can't stand the fact that the big reveal is supposedly a live action movie. I honestly would've preferred no news at all over that.
I feel you. At least I got 2 out of 3 things right for the ending. Although I wish things had gone differently like everyone else. I have been with bleach for more than a decade. I don't think any other series at this point in time can replace bleach for me. Might even be my last comic for a long time.

Well I have enjoyed my time here. Peace out for now everyone.
Old 2016-08-18, 08:26   Link #8966
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Well the chapter doesn't give an age to the kids which seems to do away with the implications that they happened RIGHT at the end of the final battle. They could be a year or 2 younger.
They all had an Orgy celebrating Ywach's defeat
Old 2016-08-18, 08:45   Link #8967
cyberdemon

I spot a ring on Ichigo's finger, oh the feels!
Old 2016-08-18, 08:54   Link #8968
00 raizer

do anyone aware about ichika kind off resemble senna from memories of nobody?
00 raizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 08:57   Link #8969
Random14

I expected bad, but even by Bleach standards, this was a really... random ending. I'm surprised they showed Ichigo's friends and family again after all this time, they were usually less important than fifth seats (being non-shinigami and all).

And so Ichigo's son just... punches something and wipes out what's left of Yhwach, just like that? Ugh, it makes no sense. Shoving in a "kind of well-intentioned extremist speech" from Yhwach was an even bigger waste of time. They showed Aizen survived, but is... locked back up somehow (so did Ichigo have any power left to stop Aizen?), and he of all people gives a speech countering Yhwach's. I could see Urahara giving a speech like that, but Aizen?

Well, its over finally. I really wish the series had ended after the Aizen fight, when Ichigo lost his powers, that felt like a way better stopping point. The last quincy war introduced a lot of mysteries but never bothered to answer most of them.

And this is way, way worse than Naruto's ending. Not to mention the Naruto series had two epilogue movies (and even more novels) to help fill in the epilogue, but aside from that, Naruto's finale felt way more like a finale. Bleach was always just badly written, and the rushed conclusion just made it worse, and ran far longer than it should have. Good riddance to it, I hope future Jump series aren't dragged out as long before being cancelled.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 09:02   Link #8970
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Why is adult Ichigo has similar haircut as adult Naruto? Is this a new trend to show that the mc is now an adult or what?

This is really looks like Boruto 2.0.

I don't like the ending.
So much this. It really is a bit too similar, right down to the "remnants of evil forces" bit. Kubo does a very bad job of explaining YHWH's goal, all I got was that he wanted to basically destroy the universe.

Chad going boxer and Ishida becoming a doctor are rather odd outcomes, considering their background. Did Orihime eventually become a baker? I can't tell because her shot is right out of the kitchen, but I do remember her bread being...uh, well, not so good. Anyway!

Thinking about it, a kid sequel could turn out amazing, but it would have to be Aizen-thick in plotting and make some actual sense. Honestly though, I think BLEACH shone brightest during its SoL days - it doesn't have to be a battle manga full of angst, rivals and power training, just a lighthearted description of Karakura residents' everyday life.

EDIT: Where is Hiyori supposed to be living at the moment
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 09:08   Link #8971
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

fullbring was a mistake
Old 2016-08-18, 09:43   Link #8972
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

When I was a teen, I expected Ichigo to end up with Rukia considering the amount of shipping the anime made. Guess Kubo trolled them. .

Also, I'm happy Sado didn't marry the floor.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 09:58   Link #8973
The Green One

So Bleach is now over. I think what speaks for how Bleach had become for me is the fact that this series is over makes me feel.........nothing.

Absolutely nothing. Just a meh, a shrug, and clicking on the next link I want to visit.

I suppose the main problem is just how disjointed and slapped together things are, plot points are brought up and then they just disappear pointlessly. For example Ichigo becoming too powerful to live in the world of the living? LOLNOPE he's there just fine and things are just forgotten. Characters also get the same treatment, brought up and then disappear into pointless obscurity, or just useless incompetents for the villains to beat up effortlessly. The villains are boring God Mode characters until Kubo has to pull something out of his ass to let the heroes win. Ichigo can't even do it himself but has to have someone deus ex machina for him.

This series had just become so......meh.
Old 2016-08-18, 09:59   Link #8974
Wandering Soul

This was just rushed and random. There are a couple of plot points left unresolved and we never found out what happened to certain characters. Hopefully there will be books to fix that.

Bleach really should have just ended after they defeated Aizen.

Karin and the new MILF Orhime look hawt.
Old 2016-08-18, 10:05   Link #8975
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
So Bleach is now over. I think what speaks for how Bleach had become for me is the fact that this series is over makes me feel.........nothing.
I didn't read bleach for 2 years, I caught up on everything recently just for the ending, so I expected to feel nothing at the end, i just wanted to know how it ended, lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 10:09   Link #8976
dragonking9

I have so many unanswered questions right now that i don't even where to begin with. And what's with the mess up together couples? Does every ending require them to be together and have a kid without a good story line with at least some romance? They are not even gonna mention what happen to all those others characters. Especially the arrancars. I should have stop reading at Aizen arc.
dragonking9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 10:24   Link #8977
Galaxian

My favorite part so far was seeing more than once IchiRiku shipper trying to change the definition of the words "canon".
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 10:24   Link #8978
Jack
The Most Villainous Name

So Kazui>>>Yhwach? I'm down.

Also, I can't help but feel like Sado is cheating his way to fame, there...
Old 2016-08-18, 10:26   Link #8979
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Kazui>>>Yhwach?
It's almost like you're implying Kazui isn't the reincarnation of him and inherited the almighty.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 10:34   Link #8980
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post

Also, I can't help but feel like Sado is cheating his way to fame, there...

Are you tell me that is bad overuse your powers of own benefit? well fuck
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter