AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-06-12, 17:17   Link #101
Secca
nya`
*Artist

The % effect is usually on the last to get transfered after counting your item levels. If it transfered you can see it when you press the 'square' button before you send them off to the Dark World. ^^
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-12, 20:19   Link #102
mah_damey

prier has always been the hardest hitter for me n just about everyone else i kno of who plays la pucelle. maybe you should fuse a few odin and thor swords together n lvl that thing up n give it to her.

only some of the % is going to go onto the weapon, not all of it. plus theres a bunch of other factors that you need to take into consideration when making a new item which affects which stats go into the new weapon.
mah_damey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-14, 05:37   Link #103
JediNight
キズランダム

Quote:
Originally Posted by mah_damey
prier has always been the hardest hitter for me n just about everyone else i kno of who plays la pucelle. maybe you should fuse a few odin and thor swords together n lvl that thing up n give it to her.

only some of the % is going to go onto the weapon, not all of it. plus theres a bunch of other factors that you need to take into consideration when making a new item which affects which stats go into the new weapon.
I've tried putting like a L2 Sexy Lingerie into L8 items and never could get any of the % to transfer. As for Prier -- well obviously if you give her equipment far superior to that of the other characters she will be the hardest hitting. I have all mine fairly equally equipped atm...
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-14, 12:56   Link #104
Secca
nya`
*Artist

L2 is not enough. ^^

This how it works, it goes down from top to bottom. Each 1 level you have in item, it will transfer 1 type of stats that item has. So if you have lvl 5 item, 5 type of stats will be transfered, starting from the top, the physical atributes, then the elements, then the bonus atributes, finally the special property (like purify, sleep, poison, etc).

Hope that helps. ^^
Old 2004-06-14, 18:11   Link #105
JediNight
キズランダム

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
L2 is not enough. ^^

This how it works, it goes down from top to bottom. Each 1 level you have in item, it will transfer 1 type of stats that item has. So if you have lvl 5 item, 5 type of stats will be transfered, starting from the top, the physical atributes, then the elements, then the bonus atributes, finally the special property (like purify, sleep, poison, etc).

Hope that helps. ^^
OK, but I don't think I've gotten access to any Odin or Thor swords yet -- I have a Thor staff, Odins armor, and I think maybe Thors armor available too, but I'm only Rank9 atm in Customer rank.
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-16, 12:53   Link #106
mah_damey

everytime u do a survey just say more expensive stuff.. at lvl 9 you should have it i think.
mah_damey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 20:04   Link #107
SinnerChrno
Maverick Hunter

!!!!

I just scored a brand new copy of La Pucelle for $20 at Target. What idiots, oh well, I shouldn't complain. I'm really glad I waited to buy this now.

So anyway, if any of you guys have been waiting to buy this game, if you have a Target near you go there and see if they have it! I loved the checkout guys expression when I asked him if I could check the price. He said it should be $49. Ha! The look on his face when he scanned it was pure gold. "Huh...$19.99..." I immediately said I take it. The sweetest part of the deal is that I got the last copy in the store. xD
SinnerChrno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 09:55   Link #108
Kakashi-Sensai

Is Disgaea better than La Pucelle? I'm currently playing La Pucelle and its going great, but im just wondering if Disgaea has better FX for the graphics, battling scenes, ect.
Kakashi-Sensai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 20:06   Link #109
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Yup, Disgaea is made after La Pucelle. The battle system has been improved, if you like La Pucelle battle system you'll easily adapt to Disgaea too.

The story is more light hearted, alot of jokes and parody. ^^ I really recomend Disgaea if you enjoy La Pucelle. ^^