AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-06-22, 15:17   Link #3881
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Its a Ritsu thing.... some people tease the ones they like.
Old 2010-06-22, 15:19   Link #3882
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Like any form of media aired and created by human, the essence of humanity will still be resident.
Slice of life? I guess in some cases. But mostly I like to think the media is tailored to give you what you normally don't get to see. Inventing stuff that is not there is not restricted to the fantasy genre, its actually far more common then you think.
Old 2010-06-22, 17:14   Link #3883
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
It may be handy to you, but usually people like that are found extremely annoying and it gets in the way of actually becoming friends with someone instead of everyone thinking you are a weird person who takes delight in making every tiny aspect in every sentence aware or and this because I cannot find the right words for it more or less remarked. You don't have to go around spreading what is logical, you are the only person laughing about it I am sure of that because even real friends would get sick and tired of that behavior at some point and then you will be alone.. and probably posting here why no one likes you.

The only ego you are boosting right now is your own and I too think you should lay off the anime if you think rl people are not your friends or cannot be your friends because they do not understand jokes that are said in an animated TV show of a country whose culture is completely different than the rest of the world.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 18:08   Link #3884
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
I wasn't a people-person to begin with, however I do enjoy meeting new people.
I think that makes you a people person, even if slightly

Quote:
Regarding the "watching too much anime" part.....you have to keep in mind that anime are usually based on slices of life exaggerated outwards. Tune them down and you get some hard truth you probably have trouble stomaching. Like any form of media aired and created by human, the essence of humanity will still be resident - it simply shows people at their worst in the worst situations.
Anime is an entertainment form. Facets of life that are seen in it generally have nothing to do with what a creator intended (although that is not always true). Rather, what is seen is purely the perception and philosophy of the viewer. I think it might be dangerous to think about it as the reverse, as you seem to imply.

It's sort of like how some poets write a poem, and then the analysts come in and write huge essays about how the writer was showing this, and that, and it's all so subtle, and so on. Perhaps the poet did have a hidden message, but to have so many, and so elaborate? I'm not a poet, but I find it hard to believe. However, it is nice that a work of art (or entertainment) can cause people to have such deep thoughts.

Quote:
Then again, I am very glad that I had once mixed with them despite being told to keep away from these "useless scum of the society". I am beginning to believe that one shouldn't lower his standard or even guard when it comes to making friends.
Saintess, I think you're certainly a unique guy. You have good intent and some interesting views, yet it seems like you're often misunderstood. Perhaps partly as a result, I often notice that you try to polarize yourself in terms of society - people are either "unoriginal," "scum of society," or "people with problems who happen to be geniuses." It almost seems like you're trying to compensate for not having any solid friendships by claiming that those bad friends are at fault (because they're bad people) and/or that you're so brilliant that few can keep up with you.

Based on your post one above the one I quoted, you've devised a method of annoying people and completely turning them off to you, yet justify it by claiming that it's some sort of test to determine whether someone could really be friends with you. I suppose that it's easier to claim that people couldn't handle your test and thus that they weren't worth being friends with, than to accept that someone may not have liked you (which is bound to happen - no one can be liked by everyone).

I don't think you're happy. Some people are perfectly happy when they have few social connections, but you rail against others and society too much for me to believe that you're content. Given that you do enjoy meeting new people, I think you'd be happier with some stable social links. There's no over-night change you can make, but try to be less judgmental of others, more accepting of the fact that you're probably more similar to others than you think (and that it's OK to be that way), and have a bit less feelings of superiority over others. The feelings of superiority seem to be a "security blanket" that's put up to prevent your self-confidence from being damaged by a lack of a strong social network, yet those feelings will also make it difficult for you to connect with other people.

Just my opinion. I know you didn't ask for it and it may not sound nice, but as I see it you're currently in a rut. The ensuing thoughts and feelings of being in the rut will only serve to keep you down.
Old 2010-06-22, 19:59   Link #3885
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
Saintess, I think you're certainly a unique guy. You have good intent and some interesting views, yet it seems like you're often misunderstood. Perhaps partly as a result, I often notice that you try to polarize yourself in terms of society - people are either "unoriginal," "scum of society," or "people with problems who happen to be geniuses." It almost seems like you're trying to compensate for not having any solid friendships by claiming that those bad friends are at fault (because they're bad people) and/or that you're so brilliant that few can keep up with you.

Based on your post one above the one I quoted, you've devised a method of annoying people and completely turning them off to you, yet justify it by claiming that it's some sort of test to determine whether someone could really be friends with you. I suppose that it's easier to claim that people couldn't handle your test and thus that they weren't worth being friends with, than to accept that someone may not have liked you (which is bound to happen - no one can be liked by everyone).

I don't think you're happy. Some people are perfectly happy when they have few social connections, but you rail against others and society too much for me to believe that you're content. Given that you do enjoy meeting new people, I think you'd be happier with some stable social links. There's no over-night change you can make, but try to be less judgmental of others, more accepting of the fact that you're probably more similar to others than you think (and that it's OK to be that way), and have a bit less feelings of superiority over others. The feelings of superiority seem to be a "security blanket" that's put up to prevent your self-confidence from being damaged by a lack of a strong social network, yet those feelings will also make it difficult for you to connect with other people.

Just my opinion. I know you didn't ask for it and it may not sound nice, but as I see it you're currently in a rut. The ensuing thoughts and feelings of being in the rut will only serve to keep you down.
"Scum of society" is DIRECTLY quoted off the mouths of a teacher, a counselor and a parent. I didn't judge them myself.

I do understand the point that I am similar to everyone else on the planet and society, however I always enforce upon myself something called the benefit of doubt : I like to look at people past their facades, and most of the times it yields disgusting stuff I wouldn't like to see. What I am actually pissed about is people's refusal to get out of their comfort zone : they fear bad things happen.

I am a supporter of euthanasia and eugenics. For the former, I seen my grandfather lie on his bed with stroke for 2 whole years, and at the end of his road, I told my relatives that he is not going to live past March, because his wounds and abrasions are not healing - a sign that his blood cells and bone marrow are weakened severely. Was scolded, blah blah blah, and that old man died the next day. That is when I lose my relatives' support and they started hating me.

And on multiple accounts, I told my friends that certain things won't work out, they never listened. When it didn't work out and the causes are what I expected to be, they blame me for not helping avert the disaster (how the heck can I do that when I don't even have power to stop the student council from implementing that idea?).

I have this uncanny ability of predicting bad shit happening most of the time, some of which I am wrong. That is why people brand me as negative when I say it out loud. What actually annoys me is that the blame always level on me when things go wrong.

Regarding railing against society and such, it is because I live in a place too small to be alone. Those people I have been have started demonising me because I have been a hikki for the past few months and had started to enjoy being alone. The smear campaign went a little too far and I had a pretty messed up social life right now, which made me start questioning the friends I have around me. It is either I throw the whole pie out of the window or salvage what I can eat. I am not ready to do the former as of now.

Now what I am questioning is the cliches of these words, namely

1. Reality
2. Maturity
3. Morality

I have seen them being used too often, way too often by people to justify their actions or something they do that rips off others to benefit themselves. For example, this guy tries to wheedle people out of free meals and claim behind their backs that it is "reality", but on the other hand question the "morality" of someone else who borrows money from them and don't return. Then when I tell him that about his hypocrisy, he says that I made an "immature" statement. So what now?

My current standard for friendship is honesty and well-read. It may be too high a standard, however I am not lowering that anymore - it gets tiring dealing with people who smile and laugh in front of you like a con-artist or refuse to listen to impending doom.

A person's outlook on life isn't inborn - it is cultivated by what he/she has been through. I don't understand why so many counselors (other than one) I have been through tell me the same thing that bears no logic : you can change your outlook of life by living differently - although it is right to adapt to society, it isn't to put up a facade just to get accepted by the people around you.

P.S I support Eugenics because of what I have been through : nobody should be branded as a weirdo just because he has a damaged brain which puts down his comprehensive ability. And why euthanasia too? If it can't be treated at the fetal state, it should have been put out so it doesn't have to go through 20+ years of emotional torture of being branded as weird.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 20:52   Link #3886
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Eugenics interests me but I don't see how it can be realistically implemented without forcing people to do things, which I definitely don't want. It would certainly be nice, though, if we could select beneficial traits in humans like we do with dogs.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 21:20   Link #3887
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
"Scum of society" is DIRECTLY quoted off the mouths of a teacher, a counselor and a parent. I didn't judge them myself.
It doesn't matter where the term originated from in your life. You're re-using it. You've used it at least twice that I've seen. You are judging.

Quote:
...I told my relatives that he is not going to live past March, because his wounds and abrasions are not healing - a sign that his blood cells and bone marrow are weakened severely. Was scolded, blah blah blah, and that old man died the next day. That is when I lose my relatives' support and they started hating me.

And on multiple accounts, I told my friends that certain things won't work out, they never listened. When it didn't work out and the causes are what I expected to be, they blame me for not helping avert the disaster (how the heck can I do that when I don't even have power to stop the student council from implementing that idea?).
What you said to your family was insensitive, so while I doubt that they hate you, it would not surprise me if you offended them. It isn't logical or rational that we try to avoid the inevitable, but we're not robots. There are bad things that are unpleasant to think about, because they are emotionally painful. If you have an autism spectrum disorder then the concept of emotions in others may be more difficult to understand, but otherwise you have the same feelings, too, so why is it surprising?

Additionally, the only thing worse than having someone who brings down the mood by predicting doom and gloom all the time is having someone say "I told you so" when bad things do happen. It isn't helpful. Really. You're not being a good friend to anyone by doing things like that, because it just makes them feel worse. You seem to have very high standards for friendship, but are you meeting your own criteria? Would you want to be friends with yourself?

Quote:
I have this uncanny ability of predicting bad shit happening most of the time, some of which I am wrong. That is why people brand me as negative when I say it out loud. What actually annoys me is that the blame always level on me when things go wrong.
It sounds like you tend to dwell on negative outcomes. If that's true, then people rightly are branding you as negative. I can't remark on the blame element, but it's probably not as simple as you're making it out to be.

Quote:
I have seen them being used too often, way too often by people to justify their actions or something they do that rips off others to benefit themselves. For example, this guy tries to wheedle people out of free meals and claim behind their backs that it is "reality", but on the other hand question the "morality" of someone else who borrows money from them and don't return. Then when I tell him that about his hypocrisy, he says that I made an "immature" statement. So what now?
I don't see why this matters. Everything is relative. Those terms and words are defined in a dictionary, but their meanings when it comes to real life are not absolute. I highly doubt that any two people will have the exact views on what those terms mean, such that they would interpret and act in various scenarios in the same way. Does it bother you that not everyone regards them with the exact same interpretation that you do?

Quote:
My current standard for friendship is honesty and well-read. It may be too high a standard, however I am not lowering that anymore - it gets tiring dealing with people who smile and laugh in front of you like a con-artist or refuse to listen to impending doom.
Honesty is a good standard to demand from your friends, but I think that you're taking it a little bit too far. Laughing and putting on a smile for other people, even if you don't really feel jovial, isn't about being a con-artist. It's a way of connecting with others and making them feel better. If you walk around with a frown on your face and are always talking about death, destruction, and disasters, of course nobody would want to be around you. That's depressing. It isn't that people are unaware of those things, it's that people don't want to be thinking about them non-stop. We have finite time on this planet - would you rather spend it worrying over things that are completely out of your control, or dealing with the negative things that are bound to come up while also trying to enjoy what life has to offer?

Quote:
A person's outlook on life isn't inborn - it is cultivated by what he/she has been through. I don't understand why so many counselors (other than one) I have been through tell me the same thing that bears no logic : you can change your outlook of life by living differently - although it is right to adapt to society, it isn't to put up a facade just to get accepted by the people around you.
Why do you think it's illogical? It makes perfect sense. You even said it yourself: a person's outlook is largely cultivated by what they have been through. When you are a child you have very little control over what experiences you will encounter. As an adult there will still be experiences that are beyond your control, but you have more control over your life. You can choose where to go and when; you have more power over the types of people that you will associate with. Where you go, who you associate with, what you do - those are your experiences, and while you are arguably not as malleable as you were as a child, they still impact on your, your life, and your views.

There is another level to that, as well, which is the power of thought. The external stimuli that we are exposed to each day are our experiences. However, we internalize our experiences and think about them. Everyone perceives events and actions differently. You do have some power of control over your thought process. For example, there is a mental exercise to keep a notebook and write five to ten things that were good about each day (this has apparently been reincarnated as an iPhone app, as well). The premise behind it is that most people don't appreciate their lives, and they tend to focus on the bad things that happen in each day. By forcing yourself to find good things in each day, you begin to train yourself to stop focusing on the negatives quite so often and to find good things. You begin to appreciate things as they come.

And that's just one example - in theory the mind and thought process can be altered in a conscious manner, although it requires a bit of work and habit-forming. Isn't that what Pascal said? 'Habit leads to automation, and automation leads the mind.'

Quote:
P.S I support Eugenics because of what I have been through : nobody should be branded as a weirdo just because he has a damaged brain which puts down his comprehensive ability. And why euthanasia too? If it can't be treated at the fetal state, it should have been put out so it doesn't have to go through 20+ years of emotional torture of being branded as weird.
This explains a lot about your world view and the views that you hold, although I won't claim to understand you entirely through it. However, I will say this: it's unlikely that people brand you a weirdo due to any brain conditions that you may have. They probably aren't aware of it. Furthermore, anyone can be branded as a "weirdo" by anyone else. Nearly all of us on this forum are likely to be branded as weird in our own ways, and yet many of us would classify other users as "weirdos" as well. It's not a bad thing or an insult (although some people use it that way).
Old 2010-06-22, 21:21   Link #3888
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Saintess, you're an okay guy, and don't let anyone tell you differently. ;p

Seriously, you're fine. A lot of people will try to impress their morals or standards of living upon you, probably hinting that you're messed up or something. But as long as you feel your life is okay, and you're not harming anyone, then you should feel free to be yourself.

I often think like you; if someone can get past the exterior, then they are a true friend. Many times I have trusted someone, only for them to reveal they were a false friend, only concerned about themselves. A gruff exterior keeps these false friends at bay, and the ones that get close, you know can handle you. All very logical.

What generally makes people upset or why they attempt to change your mind, is because they don't like the implication that they could be a false friend. That if only you were different, like them, then they could get along with you.

So yeah, down with hypocrisy! The only true yardsticks for life are reality and logic; everything else is situational and varies wildly from person to person.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 22:27   Link #3889
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
It doesn't matter where the term originated from in your life. You're re-using it. You've used it at least twice that I've seen. You are judging.
You don't expect me to recreate that perspective with another set of words that never come out of their mouths don't you? That is putting words in other people's mouth. Though fun to use at teasing, it isn't right to do it seriously.

Besides I hashed them in open and closed inverted commas to point that it is ad verbatim, not from my own perspective.

Quote:
What you said to your family was insensitive, so while I doubt that they hate you, it would not surprise me if you offended them. It isn't logical or rational that we try to avoid the inevitable, but we're not robots. There are bad things that are unpleasant to think about, because they are emotionally painful. If you have an autism spectrum disorder then the concept of emotions in others may be more difficult to understand, but otherwise you have the same feelings, too, so why is it surprising?
I don't think sensitivity matters when that poor old man is suffering. He is hanging onto his life which he should have let go, and my relatives are hanging onto a hope that he will just suddenly recover, and in turn, giving him a false hope that it will.

It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen. It has got nothing to do with reality but everything to do with logic.

Quote:
Additionally, the only thing worse than having someone who brings down the mood by predicting doom and gloom all the time is having someone say "I told you so" when bad things do happen. It isn't helpful. Really. You're not being a good friend to anyone by doing things like that, because it just makes them feel worse. You seem to have very high standards for friendship, but are you meeting your own criteria? Would you want to be friends with yourself?
I never enjoyed telling "I told you so" to them, but nonetheless it is more effective than "so what do we do next?" to snap them out of their disbelief.

There isn't anything wrong with feeling bad about a mistake. I do feel bad about my mistakes too, however I get over it and focus on the salvage operation, which is the most logical thing to do rather than stand there and fap. The mysterious thing is that people tend to blame jinxes rather than their stupidity when they do something wrong.

Make no mistake, I do that at times too, though I do tell myself there isn't any use blaming anyone because it has already happened. That is how I keep myself moving forward.

Quote:
It sounds like you tend to dwell on negative outcomes. If that's true, then people rightly are branding you as negative. I can't remark on the blame element, but it's probably not as simple as you're making it out to be.
There isn't anything wrong with dwelling on negative outcomes if it has a high probability of happening. When you are down, you fall back down to your support line and there is no where else to go but up.

I hate optimists, but I enjoy being in the company of idealists. The former does something and hopes for the best, the latter aim high and do their best. Similarly, I also enjoy being with pragmatists rather than pessimists, the latter plan to fail, whereas the former sets a support line they can fall on so they don't end up failing.

The biggest problem with many I have observed, is that they often mix pragmatists with pessimists. I am a pragmatist because I plan for worst case scenarios and work my way up to avoid it, however I always keep in mind that shit happens.

Quote:
I don't see why this matters. Everything is relative. Those terms and words are defined in a dictionary, but their meanings when it comes to real life are not absolute. I highly doubt that any two people will have the exact views on what those terms mean, such that they would interpret and act in various scenarios in the same way. Does it bother you that not everyone regards them with the exact same interpretation that you do?
It bothers me when people enforce their definition on me. Honestly, it dragged too long because I kept going "hmm ok" rather than launch into a long ended debate, like I usually do with counselors and social workers.

Incidentally, I found out that a large number of counselors knew less than they should in their line of work - they orient themselves towards emotion manipulation than logical exchanges. How is that able to work on a patient who doesn't even understand emotion in the first place?

Quote:
Honesty is a good standard to demand from your friends, but I think that you're taking it a little bit too far. Laughing and putting on a smile for other people, even if you don't really feel jovial, isn't about being a con-artist. It's a way of connecting with others and making them feel better. If you walk around with a frown on your face and are always talking about death, destruction, and disasters, of course nobody would want to be around you. That's depressing. It isn't that people are unaware of those things, it's that people don't want to be thinking about them non-stop. We have finite time on this planet - would you rather spend it worrying over things that are completely out of your control, or dealing with the negative things that are bound to come up while also trying to enjoy what life has to offer?
In times like this, it is hard to avoid those topics. If you read the news everyday, everything looks bleak unlike the 1990s. Even the rally news have such big loopholes I couldn't ignore.

Besides I am not going to tell them to overextend their confidence in the stock market or focus all their energy on some four or three year degree that will yield them a overly-comfortable job that turn them into high-maintenance executives. I always preach that unless you are in a government job, there is no such thing as high job security (our government takes care of their workers, unless they are fundamentally screwed up. These screwed up people are just a minority).

However, I do agree that there is finite time on this planet. That is why I spend less and less time mingling with people and more time trying to salvage what I can from my life. The problem now is how to ignore those people around me trying to push me around - I envied deaf people because they don't have to listen to others, but I pity them because they can't listen to music.

Quote:
Why do you think it's illogical? It makes perfect sense. You even said it yourself: a person's outlook is largely cultivated by what they have been through. When you are a child you have very little control over what experiences you will encounter. As an adult there will still be experiences that are beyond your control, but you have more control over your life. You can choose where to go and when; you have more power over the types of people that you will associate with. Where you go, who you associate with, what you do - those are your experiences, and while you are arguably not as malleable as you were as a child, they still impact on your, your life, and your views.
Erm, in fact it is really less than possible to choose the people you want to associate with. Ever heard of bad-talking and back-stabbing?

Our current world has shrunk so much that influences, whether good or bad, real or fake, spread readily. Trust is more difficult to earn than it looks.

Quote:
There is another level to that, as well, which is the power of thought. The external stimuli that we are exposed to each day are our experiences. However, we internalize our experiences and think about them. Everyone perceives events and actions differently. You do have some power of control over your thought process. For example, there is a mental exercise to keep a notebook and write five to ten things that were good about each day (this has apparently been reincarnated as an iPhone app, as well). The premise behind it is that most people don't appreciate their lives, and they tend to focus on the bad things that happen in each day. By forcing yourself to find good things in each day, you begin to train yourself to stop focusing on the negatives quite so often and to find good things. You begin to appreciate things as they come.
I do actually appreciate my dyslexia....my verbal language comprehension ability is so low that it is an effective excuse to ignore people I don't like. No really, I do seriously appreciate it and accept that fact that having problems understanding others is a good thing.

Quote:
And that's just one example - in theory the mind and thought process can be altered in a conscious manner, although it requires a bit of work and habit-forming. Isn't that what Pascal said? 'Habit leads to automation, and automation leads the mind.'
Yeah, and when going across the beach hunting for gold, test against your slate, and throw when it isn't, it becomes an automation when you really pick up a piece of gold.

As far as I agree with Pascal about psychological control, I don't agree with the concept of automation part : automation should only be used for a series of short-terms, and NEVER, NEVER for personal life and financial management.

Quote:
This explains a lot about your world view and the views that you hold, although I won't claim to understand you entirely through it. However, I will say this: it's unlikely that people brand you a weirdo due to any brain conditions that you may have. They probably aren't aware of it. Furthermore, anyone can be branded as a "weirdo" by anyone else. Nearly all of us on this forum are likely to be branded as weird in our own ways, and yet many of us would classify other users as "weirdos" as well. It's not a bad thing or an insult (although some people use it that way).
It becomes an insult when others use it as an excuse to avoid being with you. It is akin to a fashionista calling an otaku stupid for spending his money on figurines when the former splurges his on fashionable clothes, then spreading rumours based on stereotypes. There is a fine line between general speaking and effective branding.

Although our genetic makeup is the same, everyone of us think differently, some slight, some radical. What I do not get is why some others actively and overtly ostracise the latter.

Those kids who ran Columbine aren't sick in the first place. Neither is MJ. It is strange that they have to deal with something they need not in the first place.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 04:33   Link #3890
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
About eugenic, it would only work on some genetic problem, if the problem would appear on the gestation ( by a accident or a lack of nutriment for example) it's about useless. And about euthanasia, what you are looking for is more like what the grec used in the antiquity when the parent chosed if the would discart or keep the newborn baby.
Old 2010-06-23, 11:17   Link #3891
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Saintess, you're selectively reading what I wrote. I don't think that I can do anything to help you. Your changes will have to come from within. You're a thoughtful person, so I think that you can do it. Best of luck.
Old 2010-06-23, 12:16   Link #3892
xris
Just call me Ojisan

And let's return to the original purpose and topic of this thread Yes, the purpose and topic is vague but it's not meant to be a "Dear Abbey" personal problems page so let's take a look at part of the opening post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post

Rules for this thread:
  • No long discussion shall be tolerated here.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 14:00   Link #3893
Kudryavka

Alright, back to the silliness.

Moe? Can a real person be moe?
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 16:29   Link #3894
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
of course a real person can be moe...
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 16:43   Link #3895
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
of course a real person can be moe...
I see. Maybe I'm weird for thinking Selena Gomez is moe, I dunno.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 04:40   Link #3896
Solafighter
Hige

Mh, i was wondering..

Is that correct?

Air -> Kanon -> Clannad -> Angel Beats ??

Angel Beats is from the makers of Clannad?
Old 2010-06-24, 04:44   Link #3897
Seitsuki
Onee!

sort of.

air, kanon and clannad were all original Key works. for angel beats Jun Maeda did screenplay/composition and Na-Ga did the characters (so technically all the intellectual property is Keys) but the animators were a different company.
Old 2010-06-24, 04:54   Link #3898
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Mh, i was wondering..

Is that correct?

Air -> Kanon -> Clannad -> Angel Beats ??

Angel Beats is from the makers of Clannad?
Technically it's Air -> Kanon -> Clannad -> Little Busters -> Angel Beats for Key/Jun Maede's work.

However Little Busters hasn't received an adaptation, and as such is only a VN currently.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 05:07   Link #3899
Solafighter
Hige

Mmmh, i see. Thanks a lot, you both.
Old 2010-06-24, 17:58   Link #3900
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

I have a question regarding nobility, this question is originally my father and I cannot seem to find an answer to..

Q. What status do you refer to the "King's mother"? do you also refer to her as Queen? The title Queen is already granted to the King's wife, so I am searching for that particular title unless people also refer the "King's mother" as Queen as well?
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
problem, q&a, serious