AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-13, 23:22   Link #221
Nvis
Where are the good animes

What's going on with Saki?

H-Neun is hard to read. Is he working with Cain or against???
Old 2013-06-13, 23:41   Link #222
cyoti

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
that does not sound good
Every action has a consequence. Claiming possession by nano-tech AIs isn't an excuse. You do the crime, you have to do the time.
Old 2013-06-14, 00:00   Link #223
Destined_Fate

I just thought of something. What if H-huen or whatever that perverts name is... Is actually a member of the rising King's Faction that has Cain worried?
Old 2013-06-14, 00:08   Link #224
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

With all these rape and related stuff, let talk about something else.

Ok, so for L-Elf's revolution do you guys think it will be like Suzaku change from inside or Lulu destroy everything than rebuild it?
Old 2013-06-14, 00:12   Link #225
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I just thought of something. What if H-huen or whatever that perverts name is... Is actually a member of the rising King's Faction that has Cain worried?
According to that leak earlier

Spoiler:
Old 2013-06-14, 00:15   Link #226
Irenesharda

Actually I wish we would really get some exposition on Dorssia. We know that there was some sort of coup d'etat that happened between the time that L-11 met Lisolette and present day that turned her from a royal princess into a political prisoner. However, we now hear that the coup d'etat happened 20 years ago, when the Fueher and Cain rose to power. This is all kind of strange since that was before L-11, Lisolette, and A-3 were even born.

So what exactly happened? And there's now a "King's Faction" around? Is that a smaller political party within Dorssia, or is it a rebel group trying to restore the monarchy? Do L-11 (and/or A-3) secretly work with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
According to that leak earlier

Spoiler:
I think A-3 will survive as well. He seems to have the most character development of all the bishie Nazi squad. We have yet to go into his past that was hinted at in flashback, and I just have a feeling that he seems to have more to do with this plot, especially as he's a prince and they are now introducing this "King's Faction".

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-14, 00:23   Link #227
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Actually I wish we would really get some exposition on Dorssia. We know that there was some sort of coup d'etat that happened between the time that L-11 met Lisolette and present day that turned her from a royal princess into a political prisoner. However, we now hear that the coup d'etat happened 20 years ago, when the Fueher and Cain rose to power. This is all kind of strange since that was before L-11, Lisolette, and A-3 were even born.

So what exactly happened? And there's now a "King's Faction" around? Is that a smaller political party within Dorssia, or is it a rebel group trying to restore the monarchy? Do L-11 (and/or A-3) secretly work with them?
There's no time for exposition! We gotta totally have festivals while we're at war and hope we don't get caught with our pants down when the enemy starts attacking! You only live once after all.

The King's Faction will probably be explored more during season 2. Seeing how they brought it up so late. A-Dre is pretty much the only one they took the time to flush out so far. Maybe Cain keeps him around as his right hand man?
Old 2013-06-14, 00:25   Link #228
Destined_Fate

Eh, I don't trust that leak as too many are left dead and they don't explain the Time skip and how L-Elf and H-Neun or Akira survive it as so far none are Valvrave pilots yet and may not ever become a pilot. It also leaves the Princess stuff out in the open too.
Old 2013-06-14, 00:26   Link #229
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Eh, I don't trust that leak as too many are left dead and they don't explain the Time skip and how L-Elf and H-Neun or Akira survive it as so far none are Valvrave pilots yet and may not ever become a pilot. It also leaves the Princess stuff out in the open too.
Season 2 may take place in the current time frame and after the time skip.
Old 2013-06-14, 00:29   Link #230
Destined_Fate

They aren't going to have enough episodes to flesh out a time skip if they do that anyway thus rendering it pointless. You can't skip 200 years than leave everything blank.

I also doubt they're going to kill A-Drei, Cain, or the such anytime soon.
Old 2013-06-14, 00:32   Link #231
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
They aren't going to have enough episodes to flesh out a time skip if they do that anyway thus rendering it pointless. You can't skip 200 years than leave everything blank.

I also doubt they're going to kill A-Drei, Cain, or the such anytime soon.
Well according to that leak Cain lives too. I don't normally believe leaks either but considering that everything in a leak concerning episode 10 came true I'm looking at this leak with an open mind.
Old 2013-06-14, 00:37   Link #232
Destined_Fate

Was the leak even from the same person? Doesn't seem to be the case to me. It may be possible but I would hope it isn't as killing off a ton of characters, especially popular and plot important characters, in one go would harm the show a great deal.

This isn't the same as Victory Gundam where they just killed a bunch of minor characters over a long period of time.
Old 2013-06-14, 00:45   Link #233
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Was the leak even from the same person? Doesn't seem to be the case to me. It may be possible but I would hope it isn't as killing off a ton of characters, especially popular and plot important characters, in one go would harm the show a great deal.

This isn't the same as Victory Gundam where they just killed a bunch of minor characters over a long period of time.
I don't know if it's the same person. Another user posted the information about the leak on the thread earlier. I'll message you the link if you want? The site is down for maintenance at the moment, but I'll message the link if you want it so you can check the site later when it's in order.

To paraphrase Irenesharda on another thread: Valvrave is at a precipice at the moment.

Killing off a bunch characters would be shocking but like you said it could hurt the show. A big death toll just for a wham episode? Not digging that myself as well.

Here's the link

archive.foolz.us Still down unfortunately.
Old 2013-06-14, 00:46   Link #234
shadow1296

there only one way that leak is true and that is the destruction of module 77
Old 2013-06-14, 00:48   Link #235
Destined_Fate

It's why I'm not really believe it. Killing that many characters in such a short time span? That's crazy even for Valvrave as the characters are a huge draw for them as the plot is way too crazy as is.
Old 2013-06-14, 00:55   Link #236
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
It's why I'm not really believe it. Killing that many characters in such a short time span? That's crazy even for Valvrave as the characters are a huge draw for them as the plot is way too crazy as is.
It'll either make everything work or just crash and burn. I'm getting Aquarion Evol vibes. Hoping for the best
Old 2013-06-14, 01:03   Link #237
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

crushing and module 77(colony)? this sound familiar, I wonder where I hear that before? Next 2 episodes is when they arrived at the moon. Moon is very close to Earth...
Old 2013-06-14, 01:16   Link #238
Irenesharda

Actually, I can believe that many people can die at one time. All they have to do is destroy Module 77, which I didn't believe would last that long anyway. However, I do think more characters than the leak said will survive. Not too many more mind you, but a few more.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-14, 01:31   Link #239
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoken View Post

VVV ep11

Haruto(?) and Saki(?) in a movie theatre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
well that leak is real that makes 2 out of three leaks real that doesn't bode well with that third one
Old 2013-06-14, 02:23   Link #240
Key Board
Carbon

so at this point, who do you think VVV6 is?

http://strawpoll.me/95778

"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Closed Thread