Notices

Old 2007-08-23, 09:49   Link #321
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by kureshii View Post
Agreed with Echoes. In her absence, I wouldn't mind Caster as well ^_^

As for riding... well, that's hard to say. What's she riding?
Definitely not you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
imagine shes holding u while flying in the air.....
Actually it'll be better if Rider is a male and we both ride the peagus together...but being dragged around in air? I'll pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
You know, if Rider doesn't know how to swim, you might actually be able to hold her while she's trying to learn how to navigate through the water. I think the ocean would end up consisting of 50% H2O and 50% blood from my nose if that were to take place.
Rider: Please do not worry, master. We are unbound by gravity in spirit form...
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 19:02   Link #322
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
imagine shes holding u while flying in the air.....
I rather ride behind Rider and holding on to her think where my hands would get the best grip

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2007-08-24 at 12:41.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 23:09   Link #323
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
I rather reide behind Rider and holding on to her think where my hands would get the best grip
With the speed of peagus, its best if she sits behind you embrace you with her strong arms.
Old 2007-08-24, 00:00   Link #324
Echoes

Spirit, Schmirit, I'm teaching her the human way.
Old 2007-08-24, 01:02   Link #325
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Not sure if Rider knows how to swim but she definitely knows how to surf, so I assume she can swim...either way she'd probably learn fast. The Rider class is the best one for mobility.

As for Rider herself...ehh...there's no best position to be in relative to her, because either you can lose yourself in her endless lavender hair or just glomp her or lay your head on one of her pillows. In the end, Rider=Saber+longer hair+puffier pillows.
Old 2007-08-24, 07:51   Link #326
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Not sure if Rider knows how to swim but she definitely knows how to surf, so I assume she can swim...either way she'd probably learn fast. The Rider class is the best one for mobility.

As for Rider herself...ehh...there's no best position to be in relative to her, because either you can lose yourself in her endless lavender hair or just glomp her or lay your head on one of her pillows. In the end, Rider=Saber+longer hair+puffier pillows.
And now let's have a 'what if Rider(Matou summoned) is male speculation...'
Old 2007-08-24, 12:37   Link #327
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

That would be pointless. It'd be another Kojiro more or less.
Old 2007-08-24, 12:40   Link #328
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
With the speed of peagus, its best if she sits behind you embrace you with her strong arms.
I am not worry i have plenty to hold onto.

But as Demongod86 noted, there is no wrong position with Rider. Front/Back, Top/bottom
Old 2007-08-27, 13:38   Link #329
Lilibuth1

FSN is Great!!! It 1 of my fav's! i luv archer it skips some of the fighting i want to see though but i think the romantic plot more than makes up 4 it Th animation is great
Lilibuth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 01:45   Link #330
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

The anime adaption already got extra fightings. Unfortunately the best fights can't all be displayed in the anime, but the Archer vs Berserker is quite original. You might like to try play through the game, and you can play through and read the story of the first route, Fate, in English now.
Old 2007-08-28, 05:51   Link #331
sjk12

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
The anime adaption already got extra fightings. Unfortunately the best fights can't all be displayed in the anime, but the Archer vs Berserker is quite original. You might like to try play through the game, and you can play through and read the story of the first route, Fate, in English now.
I was quite disappointed when the anime didn't have the fight scene between Shirou and Archer in the second opening theme, even though I told myself it's not likely gonna happen because Archer is already dead. xD
sjk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 11:09   Link #332
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

They did fight. Saber stroke down Archer in one single blow in the beginning, after Lancer's fight. Saber and Archer's fighting styles are so different that they always finish in one blow, no matter which side looses.
Old 2007-08-29, 00:59   Link #333
Xallium

I thought this anime was great, and I'm hoping for a season two where they can introduce more ideas from the game and delve more into the characters.
Xallium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 04:15   Link #334
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xallium View Post
I thought this anime was great, and I'm hoping for a season two where they can introduce more ideas from the game and delve more into the characters.
Most unlikely, though if you'd like a continuation of the anime story, you might like to try the game BattleMoonWars. It goes into the 6th HG war, where the characters in Tsukihime are the Masters and all the summoned servants are the same from the 4th war.

Of course, this game itself is a parody, so don't expect it to be too serious, but it's much fun watching the T-Moon characters go super robot war style and fight it out.

BattleMoonWars is a continuation from the HF route of the game if you want to know, though it doesn't affact the gameplay too much, apart from the fact that you can't see Shirou use UBW.

If you want a alternativ plot from the anime, you might like to read the manga, where this time Shirou is even more willing to fight, with his will taking him a step forwards, even greater than heroic spirits. You can see Archer's superior skills, and Shirou fighting to overcome it. You can see Saber with her (almost)full power, unrestricted by an unstable mana source. Archer versus Caster! who would win? Chapter 18 of Fate Stay Night the manga is out! (looking for picture editors, I've got the scripts translated!)

You want to know what happened before the Fate Stay Night the story? Fate Zero volume is out! It goes on about the battles of Shirou's father, Kiritsugu. You can see servants(mostly) properly summoned, with artifacts of past heros, stronger than ever! Their presence makes Saber look much weaker. What? Saber in absolutely full power? Yes, with a real proper master, you can see how would Saber fight completely unrestricted by a master, to match power with greater power, all for the one and only victor! Seriously looking for translators who can read Chinese, I have all three volumes electronically!

If you havn't played the game, play it! The English patches should be released soon by mirrormoon! The Chinese patches should be complete this November.
Old 2007-08-30, 18:05   Link #335
LucidLucifer
LucidLucifer

Send a message via MSN to LucidLucifer
this show was FANTASTIC!! I love how it ended, the artwork and animation were superb and I cant wait to get it all on DVD!!
LucidLucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-31, 09:25   Link #336
NeverGone

Send a message via MSN to NeverGone
walaoA. Fate Zero released! But sadly, I doesn't have time to play it. :P
Government exam getting close. T.T

I curios about how many kind of F/SN game or games have relation with F/SN.
NeverGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-02, 04:50   Link #337
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverGone View Post
walaoA. Fate Zero released! But sadly, I doesn't have time to play it. :P
Government exam getting close. T.T

I curios about how many kind of F/SN game or games have relation with F/SN.
P-play? Fate/Zero has a game?

I'm not too sure, but for now, F/SN has made connections directly and indirectly with the following games:

Fate/Stay Night (visual novel)
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia(visual novel)
Fate/Tiger Colosseum (fighting game)
Battle Moon Wars (doujin) (RPG)
Fatal/Fake (doujin) (fighting game)
Fate/Sword Dancers (doujin) (fighting game)
Old 2007-09-10, 07:32   Link #338
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
just finished this anime
this anime really good
the ending was perfect for me

my favorite characters will be : archer,tosaka,saber,assassin (forgot his name),gilgamesh and shiro
Old 2007-09-13, 01:53   Link #339
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Anime is another TypeMoon failure.
Just like there is no TsukiHime anime, Fate anime is pretty similar.

god damit,they can just animate an awesome route instead of animating some half-assed mix. sigh, just being a typemoon fan boy I guess.

well, next one of Typemoon looks better... let's see how it goes.
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 05:38   Link #340
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Well...by popular demand, they have to create one anime for F/SN before the fan's 'request for F/SN anime' will eventually drown their office...