AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-01-29, 05:21   Link #241
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I agree with Pellisier. Tomatsu is indeed awesome in this episode, while Nakahara still proves to be my #1 seiyuu in terms of talent. Not my favourite (that either belongs to Itou or Hanazawa), but for the longest time I've thought her to be the best overall seiyuu, and still is.

That said, outside of sadistic side, it's a bit nostalgic to hear Kawasumi in this series. Particularly because her way of speaking here harkens me back to the days when I first started watching fansubs, way back in early 2000 with her role as Akari in To Heart. So yeah, lots of sentimental value for me here, since To Heart is the first anime I watched outside of whatever was broadcasted in my region. Though to be fair, she's more formal, so in essence its kinda more like her starring role back in Ai Yori Aoshi.

As for this episode, we got Tomomi researching the rules of that household, presumably in order to save her plaything from getting away from her first and foremost, and to amuse herself while she's at it. Two birds with one stone; I mean, she masterfully manipulated Selnia there by giving the notion that stopping the 'marriage' has more to do with saving the reputation of the school lol.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 09:27   Link #242
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silaqui View Post
If a naked teenage arabian beauty sits on top of you and wants you to do her, you could still think about these things? Impressive!
Ah it is because I have considered to marry a muslim before, considering that the muslim girls these days tend to be hotter and have a more simple outlook to life.

Then, I considered the options and decided I couldnt do it though.....
Old 2010-01-29, 11:53   Link #243
brain
house music addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
If only that scene in the infirmary lasted a few more minutes...

& i think it's pretty obvious now that my speculation regarding Daichi being female is true.
Yes, between Daichi here and Hideyoshi in Baka x Test, it's the season of the reverse trap!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 16:14   Link #244
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
I agree with Pellisier. Tomatsu is indeed awesome in this episode, while Nakahara still proves to be my #1 seiyuu in terms of talent. Not my favourite (that either belongs to Itou or Hanazawa), but for the longest time I've thought her to be the best overall seiyuu, and still is....
Nakahara Mai is really good doing this voice. She's pretty good in Katanagatari, too, although I have some problem with how the voices are being done there. And I thought she was excellent in the different role of Felli Loss in Regios. I first loved her voice as Miina in Onegai Twins: that's the kind of voice you either love or hate.

I was surprised at how much I liked her singing voice in her version of the OP of Regios. I expected to think Takagaki Ayahi's version was much, much better, but Mai's had something, too. And she does well in the ED here, too -- as they all do in the OP. I suspect there is a bit of technical correction going on, here as in many OP/EDs these days, but she's still strikingly good.

I have a whole other set of favorite and top seiyuus and seiyuu/singers, but she's good, for sure.

EDIT: The clumsy maid is one of the highlights of the show, for me. Classic stuff. Like vaudeville.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-01-29 at 18:28.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 18:05   Link #245
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Wow that was some...ahem...very well animated perversion...

Man must have the strongest will ever to resist that temptation...Sanely speaking you'd make the same decision being tied down with an armed woman nearby that may or may not kill you, but like Silaqui said most guys probably wouldn't be thinking much past the beauty currently straddling you...

Only other real surprise of the episode was clumsy maid actually being used in a good way for comedy and not making me cringe every 2 seconds I saw her.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 18:56   Link #246
Silaqui

Send a message via ICQ to Silaqui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlotte View Post
Only other real surprise of the episode was clumsy maid actually being used in a good way for comedy and not making me cringe every 2 seconds I saw her.
That was a surprise for me, too.
In the beginning I thought "Oh no, there she comes." and then "What?! This is surprisingly funny!".
Old 2010-01-29, 20:55   Link #247
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
Quote:
Originally Posted by brain View Post
Yes, between Daichi here and Hideyoshi in Baka x Test, it's the season of the reverse trap!
Well for the record, in the first episode you could easily assume Daichi's a trap just because he has the doe-eyes like ALL the female characters. However, the shota butler introduced in the second episode kind of debunked that.
Nukerjsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 22:54   Link #248
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Well well episode too turned out to be a pretty decent episode. What i like was LvB is that its entertaining and knows exactly what kind of series it is without going too over the top. Even the clumsy maid had me laughing my butt off not like her previous scenes.

I will say this right now with that body that complexion those eyes i would convert to whatever religion they wanted me to for a piece of Aisha Even her voice even though we didnt hear till the end had me drooling. Its very interesting how they bought a character in with obvious Islamic principals. Man they really erotic crazy with this episode i mean damn. But what i really liked about the infirmary scene was there use of shadow of light on Aisha's body. It made the scene more erotic the way they did it by using light and shadow to outline portions of Aishas body they made her sexier.

What really shocked me was Aisha was actually in love with Hino. Now one can only guess at the damn reason. But im going to go out on a limb and say the writers just expected us to think Love at first sight. Its something that we all know and possibly identify with. Whatever the reason I DONT CARE that bastard is lucky. However, I dont think we will see that much of her perhaps some cameos here and there.

hedyeh was pretty damn fine herself and i know one should be worried about their health because she apparently a first class assassin who can pull a 6 foot sword out of know where and look extremely cute while saying "dont ask me such an embarrassing question" lol How the hell can she look so cute while threatening to decapitate someone while calling them the lowest of low (some guys like that though lol). btw her assets were quite nice as well which they managed to show quite nicely through her all black outfit.

Saikyo proved once again that she is the undisputed queen of subversion. bless her drill heart but Flameheart is so easy to to read therefore very easy for Saikyo to manipulate her. However, I was starting to get bored with her already but thanks to some hints from others i know her character changes a bit in the future. It seems Flameheart is starting to be vaguely aware of her own feelings.

I cant believe Flameheart actually knocked someone out with drill bit hair LMAO

best line in the episode: "Or are the drills by your ears spinning so loud you cant hear what other people are saying to you" LMAO

oh and " You shut the hell up drill" was pretty damn funny too.
Old 2010-01-30, 03:47   Link #249
chinaboat

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasaries View Post
im absolutely loving this show, the entire humanity, comedy, sarcasm, music, characters.... i mean... its a must see for everyone, its not too heavy but its not too light.
i hope it keeps up the good quality :P ..
While I enjoyed the first season of Hayate slightly more, this series is wonderfully silly.
chinaboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 19:30   Link #250
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Lady X Virgin

So, the fourth episode turned unexpectedly hilarious and wasn't anything that I first imagined would be.

Spoiler:

BTW, whose the seiyuu for Edyeh, but she sounded familiar.

The episode became a full win to me thanks for Edyeh's conspiracy schemes and calling off Akiharu a thousand-and-one names of disgrace.

Heck!! That's what I call a servant faithfully devoted to her master.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 21:29   Link #251
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
So, the fourth episode turned unexpectedly hilarious and wasn't anything that I first imagined would be.

Spoiler:

BTW, whose the seiyuu for Edyeh, but she sounded familiar.

The episode became a full win to me thanks for Edyeh's conspiracy schemes and calling off Akiharu a thousand-and-one names of disgrace.

Heck!! That's what I call a servant faithfully devoted to her master.

Spoiler:
Haruka Tomatsu? She was Nagi from Kannagi, Ayane from Asu no YOichi, Lala from To love ru or Misao from Asura Cryin.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 23:53   Link #252
billborden

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Must have missed the change room scene . It was pretty well confirmed she is wearing support it's just not doing anything .It's pretty amazing she got that job since she seems more interested in her h-games than doing her job. I kind of feel for that teacher having to work with someone that lax.
Now now now, we just missed the fact that it has nipple cut-outs
Old 2010-01-31, 21:44   Link #253
Wrath88
Kissing...

The thing about the infirmary... it really makes you wonder about the qualifications of the resident doctor, given that he/she is missing so often in order to provide that chance for naughtiness. PLUS, don't forget the dojikko maid, she's pretty much causes at least 50% of the injuries around the place.
Old 2010-01-31, 22:11   Link #254
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Umm...I thought her skin had to be covered all the time. She wore the summer uniforms with no problem.

And she should have put her hand in his pants, if they go as far as showing nudity, they might as well not skimp out on the content.

But, it was definitely a funny episode. I love that evil smile.
Old 2010-02-01, 04:03   Link #255
ReddyRedWolf

Just marathoned eps 3 and 4. Why the heck does Flameheart comes up with the rape scenarios?!
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 05:46   Link #256
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Just marathoned eps 3 and 4. Why the heck does Flameheart comes up with the rape scenarios?!
It's why some of us love her so much.
Old 2010-02-01, 06:39   Link #257
Westlo
Lets be reality

Tomatsu Haruka as Hedyeh completely stole episode 4. I'll like to see Tomatsu do more roles like this instead of her typical roles, her Kannagi role reversal clip (Kana voices Nagi, Tomatsu voices Zange) showed she has massive range, and she shows that off here.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 09:07   Link #258
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Tomatsu Haruka as Hedyeh completely stole episode 4. I'll like to see Tomatsu do more roles like this instead of her typical roles, her Kannagi role reversal clip (Kana voices Nagi, Tomatsu voices Zange) showed she has massive range, and she shows that off here.
That was really very good. Her voiced changed drastically and neither voice sounded forced or anything.
Old 2010-02-02, 13:40   Link #259
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep5:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 17:51   Link #260
Lummie

Waited for a while and started watching again, just yet finished episode 5

Spoiler for ep:
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen