AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Old 2010-01-20, 04:32   Link #181
Aliaric

Quote:
I'd directly fall for her and it makes me sad to see a series, which is containing such an awesome personality, ending with 15 episodes only. Honestly, I've mainly watched this show because of Hitagi-san.
Its all about me. =)
Aliaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 17:25   Link #182
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Main highlight for me to see Kizumonogatari is to see Oshino Meme to kick some ass.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 17:27   Link #183
kakajd

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
The series won't be over if they decide to adapt Nisemonogatari in to an anime

There is also Kizumonogatari but that's a prequel to Bakamonogatari so Hitagi probably won't appear in it.

It's adapted from a light novel not a manga.
would Nisemonogatari still involve hitagi and Araragi?
kakajd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 18:28   Link #184
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakajd View Post
would Nisemonogatari still involve hitagi and Araragi?
Yes and no, yes in 1 and no in 2.

Last edited by omimon; 2011-04-18 at 14:57.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 07:09   Link #185
mastakilla88

Today is Senjougahara Birthday!

Happy birthday Hitagi-san!
mastakilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 21:11   Link #186
wontaek

Question : In 2009, some said Senjougahara Hitagi and Akiyama Mio were the 2 characters that was most talked about in the anime world. In 10 years, which characters will we remember more and why ?
Old 2010-10-07, 20:11   Link #187
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by wontaek View Post
Question : In 2009, some said Senjougahara Hitagi and Akiyama Mio were the 2 characters that was most talked about in the anime world. In 10 years, which characters will we remember more and why ?
Is that true? I never expect her to be that popular. Don't know about other but Senjougahara will always be in my memory. She is the first and may be the only character that makes me love her enough to buy her figure. And I'm sure that I've watched many animes in these past 7-8 years.
Old 2010-10-07, 20:23   Link #188
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
It differs to people...

To some people, this character will fade into shadow, cause many characters will show up from another show, and the crown goes on. Example, some people i know is already forgetting about Mio because an imouto shows up this season.

To some people, Hitagi and Mio will remain as their favourite character simply because they are their favourite character.
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 11:58   Link #189
keroro gunsou

Quote:
I dont agree with them.
In my opinion, The characters of K-on will not remain in people's memories...
I guess that , Even though I love Ritsu so much... Because we watching many Anime, The similar character of K-on will come out forever in front of ours. We will get new favourite character like the members of HTT.
Hitagi is special in this point. I dont know the similar of Hitagi.
I cannot understand her expression of love...
But I cannot forget her beauty & lines of this seriese...
I like her but I dont love her...
She was perfectly beautiful , but I could not feel she is cute...

In ep5 she confessed her love to Koyomi, the way of her confession is the most lovely confession. She realized the help of Koyomi to her didnt has special meaning. He will help anyone in trouble... But Hitagi could not help saying to Koyomi I love you... I cannot judge it is true love or not...
Just awesome, Hitagi will remain in my memorie 5years later...
Old 2010-11-15, 10:25   Link #190
Shadow5YA

For me, Hitagi is interesting because she's one of the few, if only, tsunderes I know of that directly confessed and revealed her feelings so early in the series.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 04:44   Link #191
key to life
Your key to life

Send a message via MSN to key to life Send a message via Yahoo to key to life
She is one the most unforgettable anime female characters. She is just too unique to forget isn't she?
key to life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 00:56   Link #192
darkpulse

Hitagi Senjougahara - the best ever female anime character...
darkpulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-18, 10:44   Link #193
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
For me, Hitagi is interesting because she's one of the few, if only, tsunderes I know of that directly confessed and revealed her feelings so early in the series.
Well some argue she is not real tsundere, but I think she is.

Certainly Hitagi is not a kuudere because when you compare her to true kuudere's like Saber (Fate Stay Night), Yuki (Haruhi) or Yue (Negima) you can clearly see the difference as she enjoys verbally abusing the hero and watch him squirm like true tsundere when she emplays tsun technique combined with teasing (Similar to Sheryl from Macross Frontier or original Asuka from evangelion before she went psycho).

She is unusually frank for tsundere, but it is never said that tsunderes has to be stuttering, dishonest, hotblooded physically violent girl. Tsundere just has to be aloof (tsun) and sweet (dere) in a same relationship, and naturally there are many forms of being aloof or sweet.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 20:37   Link #194
ubiquitial
戯言遣い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I never understood the need by fans to "cage" characters, so to speak, by confining them to a set type. Sure, Hitagi may have some Tsundere features, but she is not an archetypal tsundere. She is a genre in and of herself, and a rather unique one at that. Her dialogue and interactions with Araragi are playful with a hint of inauthenticity. She can be frank and candid but is also good at hiding her emotions. Her development throughout the series is slow and subtle, but also surprisingly well-handled, thanks to a great writer and an excellent VA. The question we should ask is not "what kind of character is Hitagi?" but "what characteristics make Hitagi Hitagi?"
ubiquitial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 05:18   Link #195
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Well some argue she is not real tsundere, but I think she is.

Certainly Hitagi is not a kuudere because when you compare her to true kuudere's like Saber (Fate Stay Night), Yuki (Haruhi) or Yue (Negima) you can clearly see the difference as she enjoys verbally abusing the hero and watch him squirm like true tsundere when she emplays tsun technique combined with teasing (Similar to Sheryl from Macross Frontier or original Asuka from evangelion before she went psycho).

She is unusually frank for tsundere, but it is never said that tsunderes has to be stuttering, dishonest, hotblooded physically violent girl. Tsundere just has to be aloof (tsun) and sweet (dere) in a same relationship, and naturally there are many forms of being aloof or sweet.
Hitagi is also kuudere because everything she did is cool.

Well, I know that it's an old argument but I still want to reply.
Old 2011-07-07, 00:27   Link #196
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Happy Birthday!!
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 11:50   Link #197
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces

Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism
Happy Birthday, yesterday.
Old 2011-07-10, 21:54   Link #198
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Happy Birt-

NOOOOOOOOOOO!
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 03:46   Link #199
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Hitagi is the only Tsundere (albeit i dont really think she is) character that I grew to really love this much. I really really love how cold and sharp-tongued she is without snarling or shouting. (unlike those severely annoying tsunderes out there). She's so frank yet you couldn't help but love that about her. <<<33

I love hitagi. <<33 I'm quite uninterested with kizu since she's not in there. DX
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-08, 08:34   Link #200
Aka-chan

Hitagi is amazing and will forever remain in my top 3, no matter how many animes I watch.

Ganbatte in ISML! Do your best to win that necklace and prove your superiority over everyone!
Aka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tsundere