AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-03, 20:31   Link #41
arias

I wonder why no one is scanlating the manga, which has three chapters released already. Anyways, it is unfortunate that Sunao appears in the third chapter of the manga... I so wanted her to be excluded from the manga, which is really very well drawn.
Old 2006-07-08, 12:52   Link #42
ayyo

First episode subbed by AnimeU&SerinFansubs out now
Old 2006-07-08, 13:49   Link #43
domino
デレデレ

On a note not entirely related to the anime... isn't this a Media Factory series? Just curious, because I'm hoping a certain other show this season will be able to slip by the Media Factory ban... It's wrong, but I guess I'm just being hopeful...
Old 2006-07-08, 15:08   Link #44
Harukalover
In exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino
On a note not entirely related to the anime... isn't this a Media Factory series? Just curious, because I'm hoping a certain other show this season will be able to slip by the Media Factory ban... It's wrong, but I guess I'm just being hopeful...
I don't think Media Factory is involved. I saw nothing about them in the sponsor advertisement or on anidb or ANN. If it was I never would have submitted it here...
Old 2006-07-08, 15:19   Link #45
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harukalover
I don't think Media Factory is involved. I saw nothing about them in the sponsor advertisement or on anidb or ANN. If it was I never would have submitted it here...
Click the link I provided... it links to Media Factory's site and gives a list of stuff they're involved in that's currently on air (includes Strawberry Panic, another series still on AnimeSuki...). Scroll down to where it says " ON AIR" and Tsuyokiss is one of the first shows listed. Media Factory's website is also linked off of the Tsuyokiss official website ....

I can't seem to find mention of the Media Factory ban on AnimeSuki's main page any more. It's either hiding or maybe the ban was lifted? ^_^; (I hope so...)

I'm only concerned because I'm going to attempt to put together a fansub group for another show that Media Factory is distantly involved in and I'm hoping that I can also get it posted on AnimeSuki (since chances of it getting licensed seem quite slim... )
Old 2006-07-08, 15:24   Link #46
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Sigh, looks like you are correct domino, Tsuyokiss is a Media Factory production (or they are involved in some way). I did check ANN and since they didn't make any reference to MFI I didn't think to check the MFI site itself.

But now I check it is clear it's listed (currently it's the second entry under "Now On Air" and they link to the Tsuyokiss site.

Oh well, another series we will no longer be listing on AnimeSuki And the ban on MFI productions in still in force here. AnimeSuki > Help & Info > Articles > Removal of Media Factory Inc. Works.
Old 2006-07-08, 15:27   Link #47
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino
I can't seem to find mention of the Media Factory ban on AnimeSuki's main page any more. It's either hiding or maybe the ban was lifted? ^_^; (I hope so...)
It's still there:

Help & Info > Articles

Legal Topics > Removal of Media Factory Inc. Works

+ http://www.animesuki.com/doc.php/leg...iafactory.html
Old 2006-07-08, 15:28   Link #48
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
It's still there:

Help & Info > Articles

Legal Topics > Removal of Media Factory Inc. Works

+ http://www.animesuki.com/doc.php/leg...iafactory.html
Aha, it was hiding. :P

Oh well~ ... if that's what Media Factory wants, I'll just sit back and wait for a license.
Old 2006-07-08, 15:34   Link #49
xris
Just call me Ojisan

While this series has not yet been licensed it is produced by MFI, therefore we won't be listing fansubs here on AnimeSuki. See Removal of Media Factory Inc. Works for details.

Since it is "restricted", the following posts are no longer allowed in this thread.
  • Asking where you can find Tsuyokiss downloads or torrents.
  • Discussing Tsuyokiss fansub groups (past or present).
  • Asking for help downloading Tsuyokiss.
  • Asking for playback help for Tsuyokiss episodes.
These rules applies to fansubs (in English or any other language) and raws alike.

You still are allowed to discuss the anime, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story.

So no more mention that groups such as AnimeU-Serin just fansubbed the first episode.
Old 2006-07-08, 15:45   Link #50
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Ok, maybe I'm missing something, maybe I'm just really confused, but didn't you just break your own rule there xris?
Old 2006-07-08, 15:47   Link #51
Harukalover
In exile

Hmm seems I was wrong on that...

Anyway I apologize for the submission of "that". Didn't know that MFI even had anything to do with the series.
Old 2006-07-08, 15:58   Link #52
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity
Ok, maybe I'm missing something, maybe I'm just really confused, but didn't you just break your own rule there xris?
Just consider it as the last advert
Old 2006-07-08, 16:00   Link #53
rpgman1

Wow, I'm surprised that a company from Japan has the power to stop releasing their own anime work here in the US.
Old 2006-07-08, 16:20   Link #54
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1
Wow, I'm surprised that a company from Japan has the power to stop releasing their own anime work here in the US.
Eh? I think you are a bit confused.

They aren't stopping the release of anything. All this means is that AnimeSuki won't list Media Factory titles on the site (tracker). You might want to read this (Removal of Media Factory Inc. Works). It will give you a better idea of why this show and others are not listed here. What other BT sites do is their own business.

Also, this site, forums and servers are not in America. This text is not in the US.
Old 2006-07-08, 16:52   Link #55
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
Just consider it as the last advert
Nudge nudge, wink wink, secret's safe with me, etc..

Quote:
Also, this site, forums and servers are not in America. This text is not in the US.
First guess would be Europe, possibly in or around Germany, Holland, or somewhere close. This is of course merely random speculation based on the German ads I always see on the main site.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch the first ep of tsuyokiss.
Old 2006-07-08, 17:10   Link #56
CelesAurivern
Mein Kampf :D
*Fansubber

Quote:
Impossible! There's civilisation outside the US?

Quote:
While this series has not yet been licensed it is produced by MFI, therefore we won't be listing fansubs here on AnimeSuki. See Removal of Media Factory Inc. Works for details.
Just a suggestion, but might it be feasible to add [MFI] tags to the topic titles?
One can then tell at a glance what series is restricted without looking at the first post.
Old 2006-07-08, 18:48   Link #57
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
But now I check it is clear it's listed (currently it's the second entry under "Now On Air" and they link to the Tsuyokiss site.
And guess what, on their links page the TsuyoKiss site links back to MFI:
http://www.tsuyokiss.jp/link.html

Btw, I had already mentioned TsuyoKiss was an MFI title in the Zero no Tsukaima thread....
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelesAurivern
Impossible! There's civilisation outside the US?
No, I think you should turn that the other way around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelesAurivern
Just a suggestion, but might it be feasible to add [MFI] tags to the topic titles?
One can then tell at a glance what series is restricted without looking at the first post.
That sounds like a good suggestion, but I'm not sure what the other mods think of that.
Old 2006-07-08, 21:02   Link #58
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Episode 1. It was probably inevitable when the whole thing is built on the gimmick of taking harem and marrying it with extreme tsundere-ism, but this was truly terrible. I'm having Kage Kare Mamoru flashbacks.

The comedy really fell flat, the main character was hardly anything special in the tsundere spectrum, and the romantic outcome is inevitable (and predictable) from the first ep. Ok, I realize this anime doesn't have any high aspirations, but may I at least be entertained?

OP song was mediocre and the lyrics had me rolling my eyes. ED song was slightly better. But the best song so far was the little jazzy guitar piece in the ad after the next episode preview. I think it speaks volumes about the first ep that the only worthwhile thing in it was a fleeting 20 second piece of music.

But even despite all this, I will make the wild prediction that this will get better, not because there's not much worse that this can get (purely because there is much worse than this can go; anime has shown us far worse than this on several occassions), but because the tsundere formula demands character development. Sunao may be grating now, but if they play their cards right, they could turn her into a likable and sympathetic character. Or maybe I'm just being totally delusional.
Old 2006-07-08, 21:28   Link #59
Bevisl

Tsuyokiss Cool x Sweet episode 02 screenshot
Old 2006-07-08, 21:46   Link #60
Kisuke06
I see...

So, I just watched the first episode... well, it really didn't grab my attention. I probabily will see next episode, to see if the show turns out to be good, but I'm not putting my hopes in it.
Closed Thread