AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-13, 08:27   Link #20261
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The whole thing with Kurumu is just too cute, and the part where she tried to hold his hand was,

Anyway... seems like Touhai is gonna pound in techniques into Tsukune. Karua's mother is the Commander-in-Chief, she looks both evil and hot

Things are really revving up, it's gonna be one epic battle when Tsukune and friends raids this place.

My final thoughts on the chapter? ....... NOT LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 09:43   Link #20262
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hn...very interesting...

And Akuha's actually hot when she's not all dere-dere or just plain scary-face. But yeah, she's definitely in the 'yandere' and 'yangire' camps for Moka... I really do think that Akuha will try to kill Tsukune regardless...for the sheer fact that her little beloved sister apparently loves him more than her.

So this makes me wonder if it was Gyokuro who was backing Akuha in the first attempt at Alucard, and that Akuha was rushing to get it done before Gyokuro made it back... As much as I'd love to see Moka kicking Gyokuro's head in...something about Akasha doing it just ...
Old 2011-06-13, 12:00   Link #20263
Cinocard

I will be really pissed if Moka's father cannot hold a candle to his wives. I demand a clearer appearance of his, and a totally badass one at that.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 12:19   Link #20264
KLGChaos
The Shermain

If this isn't the final arc of the series, I don't know what will be. Considering it looks like it's going to take up couple years to full complete (from the first appearance of Akuha until the end) it's going to be one LONG, slow-moving arc (I predict about 6 more months before they actually go after Moka... and goodness knows how long for the fight to actually finish). Usually, arcs like that are the final ones of a manga.
Old 2011-06-13, 12:34   Link #20265
Tachibana
タチバナ

Interesting about Akua's agenda, she wants Moka to help her break their "fate" and "ties" with Alucard, i guess this is where Tsukune comes in...

Of course it's obvious that Tsukune will help them with that, after a battle with Akua that is
Old 2011-06-13, 12:40   Link #20266
Chris38

Well, for Akasha to do something to Gyukuro, she would need to be separated from Alucard, without awakening him from his slumber, since currently both Moka and Tsukune aren't strong enough to defeat him.

After all, even if the power that Tsukune is capable of using has been noticeably increased there is nothing suggesting that he is capable of using his Shinso vampire powers, and there is nothing suggesting that Fairy Tale has some kind of plan to remove Moka's Rosario.

Although I agree that seeing Akasha beat the crap out of Gyukuro would be pretty satisfying to see.

As for Akua, well at this point a fight between her and Tsukune seems to be inevitable, and what is going to happen to Akua after that fight remains to be seen - personally I doubt that Akua is going to accept Moka's and Tsukune's relationship from the get go.

As for this arc being the final arc of the manga, well I doubt that 12 chapters are going to be enough to resolve most of the unresolved plot points, not to mention that, even if the main branch of Fairy Tale is going to be destroyed by Tsukune and the others, Hokuto's and Kiria's first subdivision would still remain in operation and could take the role of being the final antagonists of the entire manga.

After all, it has been already mentioned that Hokuto and Kiria have a similar objective as thee main branch of Fairy Take and I doubt that Ikeda has split the Fairy Tale organization into separate fractions, that in the shadows work opposite each other, just to keep Hokuto and Kiria in the story. In other words, I believe that both Hokuto and Kiria are still going to play a pretty important role later in the story, which is going to prolong the story to Tsukune's third year at Youkai Academy.

I mean to say that, from a logical point of view, you wouldn't introduce a completely unknown fraction - since apart from the fact that Hokuto and Kiria belong to it, and that they have a similar objective as Fairy Tale's main branch, we don't know anything about Fairy Tale's 1 subdivision.

So unless you want to say that Tsukune and the gang will be capable of beating two fractions of the Fairy Tale organization in 12 chapters , I don't think that this manga is going to be ending anytime soon - in other words that it will continue for a much longer time then a single year.

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-06-13 at 13:17.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 12:42   Link #20267
Tachibana
タチバナ

But she will warm up to Moka's and Tsukune's relationship in time
Old 2011-06-13, 13:22   Link #20268
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Only if she gets Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays and every other Saturday.

If I wanted Moka to wake up Alucard, tell her that by waking up Alucard, that she'll wake up her mother, Akasha, and thereby gaining a chance to get her out (since she's probably very weak right now anyway). That would be the easiest thing to do - outright lie to Moka about getting Akasha out.

And it's pretty idiotic that a vampire of all monsters, wants to eliminate their own main food supply. Unless they feed off of other monsters, have synthetic blood, or, heaven help me, 'Tru Blood' , I don't see why Gyokuro's doing this. I'm thinking she wants to 'take us over', to have us become the sub species in favor of the youkai becoming dominant. That would be my idea...because I doubt if Gyokuro wants Akasha to pull a 'Sparda' on her and Fairy Tail, thus we'll get 'Vampire May Cry' as the sequel to this story.
Old 2011-06-13, 13:32   Link #20269
Xagzan

Yayy more Aqua this chapter. We haven't seen her in some months. Honestly, that one page, I was half expecting her to plant one on Moka with how close and red she was

Gyokuro, eh? Looks like me and Ikeda think similarly.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 14:05   Link #20270
zibi88

hmm my guess is that Alucard in reality is another human... that failed to become a vampire in the past... and the blood was eroding him kinda like tsukune... but the difference was that alucard had no friends to get help and support from.... while tsukune has others to help him in need just like what kurumu did to tsukune in previous chapter...

my guess is that tsukune will fight alucard and talk to him in a way... that both were fellow humans... ect. in order to get a chance to split akasha from alucards body... maybe he will dive into alucard... see his story... and later rip out from its stomach with akasha on his hands xD

akua thinks that no one knows the truth... so mostly tsukune will show her that he knows everything what happened... and will yell out that it was her fault that akasha had to sacrafice herself.... that becouse of her actions akasha disappeared and it made moka suffer and made her cry at nights.... it might be that akua will understand that she was the one that hurt moka the most

akua totaly forgot akasha's wish.... since she said that she wants moka to be happy... and that she will find someone she will love and that person will love her... and the proof of that fated person will be that he will be able to pull down the rosary....

akua thinks she can pull down the rosary with a technique and mark herself as fated one.... but she doesnt know that tsukune can do it only with a slight pull ^^ she might get angry to see that... that it was not her taht is supposed to be with moka as the fated one.... but later might accept the fact that moka loves only tsukune...

still I hope that no one will try to rape moka or something... me wants her to remain pure... not like what was going to happen to mizore.... and I guess it will take a week or two for tsukune to train.... mostly it will start with the island preparations ending... that will happen in 1-2weeks....

so ready for war thing... and than tsukune and CO will appear... it would be badass if tsukune was flying with his wings XD

yet I wonder... will akua end up like yukari and kokoa "moka..moka..moka..." or will she join the "tsukune band" xD like if her beloved moka (moka's) have a thing for this guy than he must be special and worth a fight for xD

moka will get furrious if akua will try to hurt tsukune... so she would be able to feel the "beloved sister heavy punch" like in this chaper "win/loss stats" it might point out a "moka vs akua"
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 14:33   Link #20271
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Great chapter! Kurumu was so cute too. It should be interesting to see what happens from here on out. There are a lot of different routes the story can take from here too.
Old 2011-06-13, 14:52   Link #20272
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Interesting about Akua's agenda, she wants Moka to help her break their "fate" and "ties" with Alucard, i guess this is where Tsukune comes in...

Of course it's obvious that Tsukune will help them with that, after a battle with Akua that is
It sounded more like Akua accepts her fate as inevitable and is using it as an excuse. Because Alucard wants to destroy the world and Akasha is fused with him, Akua is using them as a parallel for their descendants to join together to destroy the world as well.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 14:52   Link #20273
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

God... the amount of hate i have for mokas relatives is insane.. i cant stand them, they all need to die. specialy psyco eyed bitch.

right now Im coming up with witty/sarcastic lines dante would use before he cleaved this weak crazy piss ants.

DAnte Vs crazy yuri biatch: "I wouldnt be scared of you even if you were stronger than me... your THAT... annoying *opens Pandora into a lazer cannon and vaporizes her*

on the good guy side.. Karumu was so sweet and cute ^^ so far its still Mizore>Karumu>Inner moka tho.

and is it me or are Ice girls hawt! ... playin Infamious 2 I realized this... Kuo (Infamous 2) Frost (Mortal Kombat) Mizore (Rosario to vampire) and for the girls I'd have to list that guy from Fairy tail and sub zero.
Old 2011-06-13, 14:56   Link #20274
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
hmm my guess is that Alucard in reality is another human... that failed to become a vampire in the past... and the blood was eroding him kinda like tsukune... but the difference was that alucard had no friends to get help and support from.... while tsukune has others to help him in need just like what kurumu did to tsukune in previous chapter...
Seriously, when will people hypothesize this sort of thing? Alucard is the oldest Vampire that exists, it's been stated in the manga already. If he was a human turned Vampire, that would imply there was another Vampire before. The fact is, Alucard was the FIRST Vampire.

On that note, this was also a good chapter, and I really liked the moment shared between Tsukune and Kurumu. They really had a thing going there Seems like Moka's gonna have some serious competition when she's rescued by the others.

I have to disagree on the matter of Tsukune not being able to use Shinso powers. It's already been shown in the past that Moka's power, and thus Shinso powers, is to use Youkai energy to enhance destructive power. Fuhai-sensei said that's exactly what Tsukune did after he threw his punch. Tsukune has Shinso blood after all, so at this stage, I find it difficult that he would be able to use anything else apart from the powers he inherited from the blood Moka has given to him.

As for this current arc, I do believe this is hardly getting closer to the end. Whatever training Tsukune's gonna get, I believe he's gonna get it off screen now that the hard part's actually over and Tsukune can now use Youkai efficiently. No doubt, all we'll see are the results of his training. Such a method would be a very effective way to show the readers how much power he's gained through his training, and we can also compare it to the punch he just threw, that way we'll be able to tell just how different Tsukune will be after his training is complete.

On a side note, Tsukune's expression after his power display was priceless

I think this arc won't even bring about the end of Gyokuro's branch of Fairy Tale. We might see the end of Alucard with the liberation of Akasha, but I doubt it'll be the end of Gyokuro and Fairy Tale in general as I think there's more that's happening behind the scenes of the bad guys that we don't know about. While Gyokuro seems like the final boss in this arc, she strikes me more as a military general than a ruler. Whoever this ruler is, he or she is sure to be the final boss of the entire manga. Besides, Tsukune's still got another year of high school left, so I doubt his adventure will end in his second. If it does and we get an epilogue of Tsukune's life after FT in his third year, I think that'd be kinda boring.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 15:12   Link #20275
Xagzan

I actually thought it was pretty interesting to see Tsukune's reaction to remembering Kurumu's kiss. At first he was so nervous but in a good, goofy kind of way. Then when Ruby or someone suggested he'd been charmed, I thought that was it, but apparently he just shook himself out of his stupor and remembered Moka easily, which he wouldn't have been able to do charmed. So Kurumu didn't charm him. Which means Tsukune didn't really hate being kissed by her, while at the same time still loving Moka.

Not sure what it means, but it's interesting...
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 15:41   Link #20276
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
On that note, this was also a good chapter, and I really liked the moment shared between Tsukune and Kurumu. They really had a thing going there Seems like Moka's gonna have some serious competition when she's rescued by the others.
Well, I agree that the competition in Tsukune's harem is going to increase after Moka is rescued. Still, I don't think that Tsukune's feelings for Kurumu have been seriously developed - after all most boys of Tsukune's age would be feelings a little bit awkward around a girl who suddenly kissed him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
I have to disagree on the matter of Tsukune not being able to use Shinso powers. It's already been shown in the past that Moka's power, and thus Shinso powers, is to use Youkai energy to enhance destructive power. Fuhai-sensei said that's exactly what Tsukune did after he threw his punch. Tsukune has Shinso blood after all, so at this stage, I find it difficult that he would be able to use anything else apart from the powers he inherited from the blood Moka has given to him.
Well, it's true that Tsukune's powers are the powers of a Shinso vampire, but that doesn't mean that currently is able to use that power efficiently - after all he wouldn't need to continue training with Tohou Fuuhai if that where the case.

What I meant to say is that, the current Tsukune still isn't capable of drawing out the full potential of his Shinso blood, and still needs to train to be able to manage the full extent of his Shinso blood's power.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 15:55   Link #20277
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
I actually thought it was pretty interesting to see Tsukune's reaction to remembering Kurumu's kiss. At first he was so nervous but in a good, goofy kind of way. Then when Ruby or someone suggested he'd been charmed, I thought that was it, but apparently he just shook himself out of his stupor and remembered Moka easily, which he wouldn't have been able to do charmed. So Kurumu didn't charm him. Which means Tsukune didn't really hate being kissed by her, while at the same time still loving Moka.

Not sure what it means, but it's interesting...
All Kurumu's kiss did was get the harem back to normal, Tsukune will still be with Moka in the end
Old 2011-06-13, 16:40   Link #20278
mrShady

Alucard is dracula spelled backwards for those who were living under a rock.
Thus alucard in this series is the age old dracula which is the origin of the vampires rather then himself being a vampire (dracula being even more powerfull). Thus begs the question how in this world did alucard become a vampire? Was it the same as the hellsing alucard (best dracula backstory yet), or has the writer planned a different origin story.
If they go the hellsing backstory route this alucard might actually have been human before he turned himself into a monster.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 17:44   Link #20279
ShiroiRyu

So we have the stepmother of Moka ...
Hum ... And she is hot.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 17:54   Link #20280
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
But she will warm up to Moka's and Tsukune's relationship in time
Yet again only your take on things. I on the other hand didn't miss her switch to bat shit crazy mode when Moka mentioned Tsukune and her friends. She'll warm up to them alright. While she's setting fire to their corpses. Her turning into Ms. Goody Two Shoes is a pipe dream...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire