AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-03-26, 08:35   Link #2641
Advent000
Inactive Member

Hello, Just a long time lurker whos been drawn, out of the woodwork.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 08:49   Link #2642
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

What's this? Brainsplatters in FF thread? I AM VICTORIOUS!!! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
You must spawn more overlords!

Nanoha= Nick
Feito= Fredrick
Hayate= HAMMER TIME! er, no , really, Hank.......
Yuuno= Yuuna
Chrono= Kary

*runs with Kha, catches up, trips him, and runs while using him as a distraction.*
Ah...

But at the moment, I think just a slight corruption of the names is enough. Seriously, Nanoha is a name of a guy a contact of mine in Japan knows.

Hayate can be Hayate since there's Hayate the Combat Butler.

And I wanted Fate to be Ferrari actually, since that's supposedly where her name came from. Maybe I should. =3

Yuuna on the way! You won't believe how many Genderbent images of him are out there! The only problem is selecting a proper one for her...
Old 2008-03-26, 12:33   Link #2643
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advent000 View Post
Welcome! Please enjoy your stay and ignore Kha, he's on crack. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
And I wanted Fate to be Ferrari actually, since that's supposedly where her name came from. Maybe I should. =3

Yuuna on the way! You won't believe how many Genderbent images of him are out there! The only problem is selecting a proper one for her...
Ferrari FTW!

Genderbent Yuuno? I've only see two @_@ hook me up!
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 12:36   Link #2644
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Hook me up too! Neeed more images.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 14:02   Link #2645
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Hook me up too! Neeed more images.
So would genderbent Keroko be exactly the same?
Old 2008-03-26, 14:15   Link #2646
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I'll have to work on that, hadn't really thought about it.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 14:40   Link #2647
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:

Ferrari FTW!

Its always nice to get a welcome :

"Genderbent" theres a word thats probably not in the dictionary.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 14:45   Link #2648
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Greetings and welcome to forums :3

Quote:
Its always nice to get a welcome :

"Genderbent" theres a word thats probably not in the dictionary.
It may not be in the dictionary, but who cares?! XD If you go to the Character Creation Thread, you'll be in a world of greater insanity than what Kha just put up X3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 16:30   Link #2649
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:
And...

Liingo ordered this second strike...

<.<

*drops the bomb and runs like Hell*

STARS-01
Genderbent of Nanoha

White Devil Never Looked This Cool.

Spoiler for Captain Nanoha Takamachi:
...braaaaaaainssss braaaaaainssss...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Tom View Post
.. ...I have no words for this....
There is no need for words

Quote:
Ah...

But at the moment, I think just a slight corruption of the names is enough. Seriously, Nanoha is a name of a guy a contact of mine in Japan knows.

Hayate can be Hayate since there's Hayate the Combat Butler.

From what I've seen, Yuuna is something to look for
I want those pics too...
Unless Kha Kharacks her

Spoiler for 111 & 112:

Spoiler for A second in Sam's mind:

Last edited by Sam the Onion; 2008-03-27 at 00:24.
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 17:10   Link #2650
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Another one enters the light! Welcome!~

Quote:

Ferrari FTW!

Can do

Spoiler for genderbent:

I have some more names too

Vita: Vald
Signum: Sigfried
Shamal: Samuel
Zafira: Zafira... what it works both ways.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 18:00   Link #2651
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
I feel...inspired...
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 18:05   Link #2652
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
I feel...inspired...
To... write a Nanoha/NGE cross over? That's kinda... pretty cool actually someone should totally write that.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 18:16   Link #2653
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
To... write a Nanoha/NGE cross over? That's kinda... pretty cool actually someone should totally write that.
I've actually been juggling the idea around in my head for the past couple months. The thing about some of my writing is I get the ideas and maybe an ending...but I have a hard time filling in the stuff between the start and the end . The general story concept, why the TSAB gets interesting in their world, incorporation of Lost Logia...are pretty much all figured out. Writing it into a palatable story on the other hand...
Old 2008-03-26, 18:30   Link #2654
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
I feel...inspired...
“Walk.”

The one word, one command, made the giant step forward. Nanoha looked forward, eyes wide in fear. “Walk.” the giant moved again, stumbling and falling. The feeling came at once, scrapes on her legs, palms itching as the mech caught itself somehow. “I can't.. I can't do it...”

“Nanoha!” Lyndy's image appeared to her left. “Stand up! You can do it.”

The scared girl in the plug suit swallowed the LCL thickly. “Stand,” She spoke her command, hands gripping the controls and trying to remember how to work them. All at once she was up again, but not on her feet. Pain flared across her chest as she flew backwards, crashing through buildings and landing on her back. “It hurts... It hurts...”

“Nanoha!” Yuuno appeared now, leaning over his desk and cheering her on. “Stand up! Fight! Believe in yourself.”

Again the girl tried to move the robot. “Come on,” She spoke again, taking comfort in her own voice. “Stand... Stand!” Her hands went to her face, clawing at the invisible hold on her, screaming suddenly from the feeling. EVA-01, code named “Raising Heart” was hauled to it's feet by it's face. The large demonic figure she was fighting gripped harder, making the girl in the cockpit scramble desperately to try and stop it. “Help! HELP ME!”

Pain.

A searing hot white flash of pain.

A long white steam of energy soared from the Angel's hand, sailing into Raising Heart's forehead. Again it retreated, again it flared forward, again Nanoha cried out desperately.

“Help me,” She sobbed, back arching as she felt the pain again. “help me, help me!”

Her eyes widened, the armor on her mech shattered, the energy came again to kill her.

Nanoha opened her eyes, panting heavily as she awoke. Shaking pupils looked around the room, seeing nothing but white. A hospital room. Slowly she calmed down and tried to get her breathing back. Eyes staring above her, she could only think of one thing: “An unfamiliar ceiling...”
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 19:03   Link #2655
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
“Walk.”

The one word, one command, made the giant step forward. Nanoha looked forward, eyes wide in fear. “Walk.” the giant moved again, stumbling and falling. The feeling came at once, scrapes on her legs, palms itching as the mech caught itself somehow. “I can't.. I can't do it...”

The scared girl in the plug suit swallowed the LCL thickly. “Stand,” She spoke her command, hands gripping the controls and trying to remember how to work them. All at once she was up again, but not on her feet. Pain flared across her chest as she flew backwards, crashing through buildings and landing on her back. “It hurts... It hurts...”

“Nanoha!” Yuuno appeared now, leaning over his desk and cheering her on. “Stand up! Fight! Believe in yourself.”

Again the girl tried to move the robot. “Come on,” She spoke again, taking comfort in her own voice. “Stand... Stand!” Her hands went to her face, clawing at the invisible hold on her, screaming suddenly from the feeling. EVA-01, code named “Raising Heart” was hauled to it's feet by it's face. The large demonic figure she was fighting gripped harder, making the girl in the cockpit scramble desperately to try and stop it. “Help! HELP ME!”

Pain.

A long white steam of energy soared from the Angel's hand, sailing into Raising Heart's forehead. Again it retreated, again it flared forward, again Nanoha cried out desperately.

“Help me,” She sobbed, back arching as she felt the pain again. “help me, help me!”

Her eyes widened, the armor on her mech shattered, the energy came again to kill her.

Nanoha opened her eyes, panting heavily as she awoke. Shaking pupils looked around the room, seeing nothing but white. A hospital room. Slowly she calmed down and tried to get her breathing back. Eyes staring above her, she could only think of one thing: “An unfamiliar ceiling...”
LOL Evangelion reference eh? What brought now up now? :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 19:04   Link #2656
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Quote:
“Walk.”

Pain.

A long white steam of energy soared from the Angel's hand, smalling into Raising Heart's forehead. Again it retreated, again it flared forward, again Nanoha cried out desperately.

No fair! Stealing my cross-over . Though that wasn't exactly what I had in mind...

Bleh...where's a small short of what I had in mind. Just a warning I just came up with this and is not canon yet in my fic

-------------------------------------------------------------

How had it come to this? A world so similar to Nanoha's and yet...the pain, the suffering that the residents of this world had to endure. It was something that she wouldn't wish upon anyone. No one deserved this. Yet...it was done to them by their fellow man. THAT is what frightened them the most. Over half the population killed in a single day and even more in the aftermath. And now...they continue to fight to survive against something that they don't understand. With children...no older then her. Why?

The entire underground facility shook. Then...it came. Dirt and steel exploded above and rained down in massive pieces on the Geofront floor. Right on que, the bright streaks of tracers flew towards the approaching enemy. Missiles flew from the defensive bunkers around the black pyramid. Everyone who was witnessing the barrage knew it was hopeless...but they fired anyway in hopes of it working. Of it doing something. Between the giant creature dubbed an 'Angel' and the pyramid stood one of the few things that would counter it. It's massive red form fired from two massive bazookas at the Angel descended. Those quickly ran dry and Evangelion 02 tossed them aside to pic up another pair next to it and resumed firing.

Zeruel, the Angel of Might did not falter. It's AT Field remained active and showed no signs of giving in to the barrage of conventional weapons even with the Evangelion's AT Field at full power. It landed and observed the obstacle for a moment. A moment was all it took for it to reach a decision. It's 'arms' unfolded like sheets of paper. She saw it and knew what it was going to do. The pilot of the Evangelion, on the other hand, didn't as she was too absorbed in her frustration and blinded by her pride. The pilot only had the chance to blink before the arms shot out at incredible speeds. Then...pain. PAIN. Blue-ish blood erupted from the Evangelion's severed arm. It's head turned up in a silent scream as its other arm clutched where the limb once was. Although the Evangelion made no noise, her screams echoed throughout the command center. A blood-curling scream.

Another cry echoed out. It echoed through the Geofront and through the speakers within the command center. All eyes turned towards the monitor of the Angel. It's left 'arm' was spazing, oozing its blood from where it was severed.

"Wha...what just happened?! Get me a playback NOW!" shouted Misato, going back to her director mode.

"Playing back the last attack on the main monitor now!"

Trained eyes watched the footage, looking for what had caused the Angel's pain. The painful screams of her young charge weren't helping as she tried to maintain her integrity.

"There!"

The video was paused, showing the moment just after the Angel's arm was severed.

"Rewind slowly..."

All eyes watched closely, looking for whatever it was the Major saw in the video. At first there was nothing...

"Stop!"

There, on that suspended moment of time a bright yellow streak showed on the screen. A slow replay showed that streak coming from off screen and then cleaving clean through the Angel's 'arm.'

"I want to know where that came from!"

"MAGI are running trajectory calculations now...bringing up general location on screen."

Her eyes darted over the screen, looking for whatever it was that attacked there Angel. Given how long it took them to notice it, it was probably gone by now or had changed locations.

"Zoom in on Quadrant 1!"

The external cameras zoomed in. At first there was only the Geofront sides and trees. Then something came into view. Something small.

"I-is that a...person?"

Even at maximum zoom, the image was blurry. They could still make out what appeared to be a person floating in the air. Long blond hair wearing some kind of dark, maybe black outfit and white cape of sorts. The figure was holding something in her hands. A staff or sorts maybe.

"What the hell...?"
Old 2008-03-26, 19:22   Link #2657
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
Hello everyone, I'm a long time lurker who finally got around to writing my own story - which I've worked very hard at keeping within the realms of the canon that the A's and StrikerS manga, along with the canon of StrikerS itself.

I thought that I'd offer it up for anyone who was interested to read. It's a major work in progress, but the first part was so long that I thought that I'd go ahead and start posting.

Anyway, the story is completely work safe and is a bit of a mystery/adventure story. The TSAB discovers a powerful Lost Logia on Earth and attempts to retrieve it without much success until Admiral Chrono Harlaown proposes that his sister and her best friend, both of whom have a great deal of experience on the planet, go undercover and retrieve it through stealth. This would be a great plan, save for the fact that the Lost Logia seems to have settled in a high school - a greater foe than Fate or Nanoha have ever faced.

Undercover
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 22:32   Link #2658
AshLikeSnow
potato
*Author

Send a message via AIM to AshLikeSnow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
Hello everyone, I'm a long time lurker who finally got around to writing my own story - which I've worked very hard at keeping within the realms of the canon that the A's and StrikerS manga, along with the canon of StrikerS itself.

I thought that I'd offer it up for anyone who was interested to read. It's a major work in progress, but the first part was so long that I thought that I'd go ahead and start posting.

Anyway, the story is completely work safe and is a bit of a mystery/adventure story. The TSAB discovers a powerful Lost Logia on Earth and attempts to retrieve it without much success until Admiral Chrono Harlaown proposes that his sister and her best friend, both of whom have a great deal of experience on the planet, go undercover and retrieve it through stealth. This would be a great plan, save for the fact that the Lost Logia seems to have settled in a high school - a greater foe than Fate or Nanoha have ever faced.

Undercover
Made a review, but might as well post here too. I like the beginning to your story, the details provide a good background to what may come up in the future. Slightly long-winded at some points, but then again so was Tolkien, and I loved his stories, so not a big deal hehe

Keep it up :3
AshLikeSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 22:33   Link #2659
mercurianangel
What to doodle next?
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to mercurianangel Send a message via MSN to mercurianangel
Quote:

Undercover
hehe...welcome welcome
been a while~
I'd lost track of you on LJ... my fault XD
Aaaanyway, I enjoyed Katsu Ruins, so I'll follow this too *scampers off to read*

~ DA ~ ~ LJ ~
mercurianangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 23:12   Link #2660
Jimmy C

Quote:
I'm a long time lurker who finally got around to writing my own story.
Read it. I think your opening dragged on a bit, but we'll see how it progresses. I don't see why you have a problem explaining Nanoha's absence from school for a year. She can be an exchange student at the time.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha