AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-24, 01:06   Link #1001
monir
cho~ kakkoii

CMHerra obviously meant gay as in gay. While watching the clip, however, Ichigo and Renji comes across as quite the gay as in gay like Bruno. Kitten on the other hand feels those two aren't gay, but they sure are gay. This is starting to get confusing.

Good talk btw.
Old 2010-02-09, 15:20   Link #1002
tryonesmore

i´m for Yoruichi x Soifon, its pretty clear on Soifon´s side all we have to do is to wait and get more information about Yoruichi.

I mean the anime is full with hints about them.
Old 2010-02-09, 15:24   Link #1003
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryonesmore View Post
i´m for Yoruichi x Soifon, its pretty clear on Soifon´s side all we have to do is to wait and get more information about Yoruichi.

I mean the anime is full with hints about them.
I'm pretty sure it's meant to be played for laughs now so suddenly switching to srsbsns would be a bit awkward, imo.
Old 2010-02-09, 15:27   Link #1004
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

Crack pairings...

I find these pairings sort of cool,I know there Crack pairing,but oh well:

Chad and Tatsuki,I think they would be good together,she's agressive and he's gentle and doesn't talk much,he's also strong and so is Tatsuki,I know there crack,but to me,I think they would be awesome together.

Hisagi and Orihime,I know weird huh?...but for some reason I fine them interesting if they were together...I dont know which episode it was,where Rukia is training Orihime and Ukitake is watching,Hisagi comes up form behind and seems to be intersted in Orihime and when he leaves it shows Hisagi and then Orihime,like they struggle with the same thing.

anyways these are some of my favorite crack pairings...whos's your favorite?
Old 2010-02-09, 16:17   Link #1005
tryonesmore

if you say so ^^
Old 2010-02-15, 14:25   Link #1006
Sinta

What I found interesting is the pure fact that Rukia and Inoue don't seem to or have not had any part of this arc. After all the holla-baluo about their respective parts they just seem to fall at the way side. Maybe Kubo is taking a break from the whole concept before some other female in Ichigo's life gets gone...hmmm...interesting throught. You know what I heard that there are still two more arcs after this one? Really? Seriously? What on earth is that??
Old 2010-02-15, 19:25   Link #1007
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
What I found interesting is the pure fact that Rukia and Inoue don't seem to or have not had any part of this arc. After all the holla-baluo about their respective parts they just seem to fall at the way side. Maybe Kubo is taking a break from the whole concept before some other female in Ichigo's life gets gone...hmmm...interesting throught. You know what I heard that there are still two more arcs after this one? Really? Seriously? What on earth is that??
yeah The HM arc suppose to last to June and then there will be a mini arc and a Isshin arc....I just hope that Rukia or Orihime doesn't get hurt in any way...Im mean they have been threw enough,hurt some other girl now.
Old 2010-02-15, 23:28   Link #1008
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
And so far Ichigo has been epic failing without them.
Old 2010-02-16, 03:47   Link #1009
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Ichigo-Aizen arc. After a successful exhaustion of every orifice, the belated Ichigo-Orihime-Rukia arc that features ménage à trois.

teh-heh.. orifice..
Old 2010-02-16, 05:02   Link #1010
onepiece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichihime21 View Post
I find these pairings sort of cool,I know there Crack pairing,but oh well:

Chad and Tatsuki,I think they would be good together,she's agressive and he's gentle and doesn't talk much,he's also strong and so is Tatsuki,I know there crack,but to me,I think they would be awesome together.

Hisagi and Orihime,I know weird huh?...but for some reason I fine them interesting if they were together...I dont know which episode it was,where Rukia is training Orihime and Ukitake is watching,Hisagi comes up form behind and seems to be intersted in Orihime and when he leaves it shows Hisagi and then Orihime,like they struggle with the same thing.

anyways these are some of my favorite crack pairings...whos's your favorite?
Yeah i agree thats quite a good couple ^^
Old 2010-02-16, 10:14   Link #1011
Gin
*Artist

teh-heh.. belated...
Old 2010-02-16, 10:17   Link #1012
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I really approved of Rukia and Ichigo in the first season. They made such an awesome duo.

Now...not so much.
Old 2010-02-17, 17:35   Link #1013
mrizvi

lol I too say Nel/ Ichigo!
But there is hardly any romance in Bleach :/
Everyone wants to fight!
Old 2010-02-18, 22:52   Link #1014
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrizvi View Post
lol I too say Nel/ Ichigo!
But there is hardly any romance in Bleach :/
Everyone wants to fight!

well it is shounen after all lmao
imagine it being shoujo I see it now~ over the horizon!

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2010-02-22, 10:54   Link #1015
maewie

Nel/Ichigo is like Yourichi/Ichigo. Both girls makes Ichigo all flustered and nevrousxD

Only real Ichigo pairing is Rukia/Ichigo^^ Otherwise; i see Ichigo as pretty nonsexual.
Old 2010-02-23, 10:17   Link #1016
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by maewie View Post
Nel/Ichigo is like Yourichi/Ichigo. Both girls makes Ichigo all flustered and nevrousxD

Only real Ichigo pairing is Rukia/Ichigo^^ Otherwise; i see Ichigo as pretty nonsexual.
i think just about anyone would be flustered if the weird little girl they were carrying around suddenly turned grown up, big breasted, and half naked. popping back to little girl just as suddenly doesn't help much either (unless..) *cough*
Old 2010-02-23, 10:21   Link #1017
Langus
Optimus Prime

Ichigo and Nel's love will never be compromised. Theirs is a love that surpasses age and states of being. It is timeless.
Old 2010-03-02, 19:01   Link #1018
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Ichigo and Nel's love will never be compromised. Theirs is a love that surpasses age and states of being. It is timeless.
Those words are beautiful and as friends Yes, the Ichigo and Nel scenario maybe in his complete hollow form, but otherwise no, it is something about her release into a woman/goat that kills it for me.
Old 2010-03-02, 19:02   Link #1019
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maewie View Post

Only real Ichigo pairing is Ishida/Ichigo^^ Otherwise; i see Ichigo as pretty nonsexual.
Fixed for Clarification. It's the classic Tsundere relationship
Old 2010-03-03, 00:46   Link #1020
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
Those words are beautiful and as friends Yes, the Ichigo and Nel scenario maybe in his complete hollow form, but otherwise no, it is something about her release into a woman/goat that kills it for me.
Whatever goat women are hot!