Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-27, 21:18   Link #3101
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
So magic can stop you from aging, and you can choose to get older, so does that mean you can choose to make yourself younger?
they only slow the aging. and i believe growth is irreversible
Old 2014-04-29, 10:50   Link #3102
natchu96

Lol, Arba manages to talk Sheba into trying to actually going for it, and Sheba got friendzoned immediately XD

I wonder how this would turn out.
natchu96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:05   Link #3103
GenesiD

Oh man, I don't think I'll be able to handle seeing Solomon getting betrayed. Sheba better not be related to Gyokuen in any way. She is too sweet <3
GenesiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:06   Link #3104
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
they only slow the aging. and i believe growth is irreversible
Alright. So.. This should definitely be Sheeba

Spoiler for Image:

But, she looks arguably younger. But, at the very least, it definitely can not be Arba.

But this should definitely be Arba.. Since it matches Arba's appearance and Arba can't make herself younger.

Spoiler for Image:

So this sort of Hints Sheba should definitely be Gyokuen, but I'm starting to believe Arba is Gyokuen based on some context. Especially, since Arba is the oldest of Solomon's troupe, she could actually be loyal to David still and she's helping Solomon for the sake of David's plan.

I can't tell if things are becoming more clear or more confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesiD View Post
Oh man, I don't think I'll be able to handle seeing Solomon getting betrayed. Sheba better not be related to Gyokuen in any way. She is too sweet <3
I have to admit, Sheeba's sweetness is affecting my judgement. She's so adorable. Like, arguably the most adorable of the female characters.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:09   Link #3105
Breimoon

it feels like sheeba is sort of brainwashed and Arba is Gyokuen.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:18   Link #3106
hamazura
whatever

from picture above, every old buddies including ugo has displeased expression. they are all al-thamen. i wonder if wahid and setta will make appearance as villain. as ithnan and falan already appeared...

and its weird to type wahid, setta, arba, ithnan as i knew arab language since child. is just like saying one, two, three, four and make them as a subject

and i just realize from that pic, falan's boobs are so damn big

and the staff is suited too. arba is in ugo's side. and the creepy magi is sheeba. same staff!
Spoiler for staff:
Old 2014-04-29, 11:18   Link #3107
GenesiD

Quote:
Alright. So.. This should definitely be Sheeba

Spoiler for Image:

But, she looks arguably younger. But, at the very least, it definitely can not be Arba.

But this should definitely be Arba.. Since it matches Arba's appearance and Arba can't make herself younger.

Spoiler for Image:

So this sort of Hints Sheba should definitely be Gyokuen, but I'm starting to believe Arba is Gyokuen based on some context. Especially, since Arba is the oldest of Solomon's troupe, she could actually be loyal to David still and she's helping Solomon for the sake of David's plan.

I can't tell if things are becoming more clear or more confusing.

I have to admit, Sheeba's sweetness is affecting my judgement. She's so adorable. Like, arguably the most adorable of the female characters.
Yeah, I'm also thinking Arba is related to Gyokuen in some way. Seeing as how Gyokuen and Sheba are shown having the same staff, I think it automatically disqualifies Sheba as Gyokuen. After all, revealing who Gyokuen is meant to be a twist. I doubt Ohtaka would carelessly reveal something as important as that.

I never did get it though. Is Solomon still alive but stuck in Alma Torran? I've picked Magi up again so I forgot some details.
Old 2014-04-29, 11:27   Link #3108
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Yeah, I'm also thinking Arba is related to Gyokuen in some way. Seeing as how Gyokuen and Sheba are shown having the same staff, I think it automatically disqualifies Sheba as Gyokuen. After all, revealing who Gyokuen is meant to be a twist. I doubt Ohtaka would carelessly reveal something as important as that.

I never did get it though. Is Solomon still alive but stuck in Alma Torran? I've picked Magi up again so I forgot some details.
isnt he reincarnated as aladdin?
Old 2014-04-29, 11:31   Link #3109
GenesiD

Quote:
isnt he reincarnated as aladdin?
Wiki says "proxy" and that he was sent to this world by Solomon. Idk, I'm super confused haha
Old 2014-04-29, 11:35   Link #3110
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Sheba is so sweet. I refuse to believe she is Gyokuen, I will remain in denial until it's confirmed.

That was a very interesting chapter. I didn't expect Arba to ask Sheba to become Solomon's wife.
Old 2014-04-29, 11:38   Link #3111
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Wiki says "proxy" and that he was sent to this world by Solomon. Idk, I'm super confused haha
what the fvk is proxy. that term is... its like translator trying to be smart translate into that hard confusing word
Old 2014-04-29, 11:41   Link #3112
GenesiD

Quote:
what the fvk is proxy. that term is... its like translator trying to be smart translate into that hard confusing word
Meaning Aladdin is representing everything Solomon stands for since Solomon is unable to (either because he's dead or what have you).
Old 2014-04-29, 11:49   Link #3113
anonfr

Quote:
from picture above, every old buddies including ugo has displeased expression. they are all al-thamen. i wonder if wahid and setta will make appearance as villain. as ithnan and falan already appeared...

and its weird to type wahid, setta, arba, ithnan as i knew arab language since child. is just like saying one, two, three, four and make them as a subject

and i just realize from that pic, falan's boobs are so damn big

and the staff is suited too. arba is in ugo's side. and the creepy magi is sheeba. same staff!
Spoiler for staff:
I think that image is really interesting. Sheba is the light, while Arba is the dark. Gyokuen is dark, but she has Sheeba's staff.

I'm sorry though, I'd like to complain for a minute. I'm just really sick of the Same Staff = Gyokuen argument. Even if it does turn out to be true in the end, I'm sick of people pointing people out like its proof of identity. You can take someone's staff can't you? You can inherit a staff, or kill someone and take it I think. I don't know, I just don't think it's the definitive proof everyone makes it out to be.

But when I posted the pics I was trying to answer this question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicgx11 View Post
Wait there is still the magi being comfort by ugo on chapter 215
Quote:
either sheeba or arba
Since we've established Arba can't make herself younger, and if we're going with Staff=identity, then the girl being comforted by Ugo is definitely Arba, and not Sheba.

Quote:

Solomon's mind exits, sort of. He talks to Aladdin when Aladdin goes on that space journey.

Aladdin, is called Solomon's reincarnation in some chapters, and his proxy in others. I think he's actually like, Solomon's Incarnation. Which, is different from reincarnation, Aladdin is an embodiment of Solomon, a stand in for Solomon, He represents Solomon's will, but he's not actually Solomon in a literal sense. A stand in can be called a Proxy, and a Reincarnation is a form of Incarnation when you re-embody yourself.

I mean, considering Aladdin's role in the story, and Solomon's presence in his journey and such, I feel like this would accurately describe what Aladdin is.
Old 2014-04-29, 11:56   Link #3114
GenesiD

Yeah, that makes sense.
Old 2014-04-29, 17:54   Link #3115
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Maybe because of what Arba did in this chapter, Sheba fell into a bad situation or did something wrong and that's why Arba and the other looks sad at the beginning of the flashback (i.e Arba feel guilty that Sheba is in that state now)?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 18:44   Link #3116
ChampDream
Alive

That was good for Arba to give a push to Sheba to go for Solomon, even he doesn't see her that way.
I think Gyokuen is Arba and Sheba combine, maybe something happen to Sheba and Arba try to help her, but end of failing and they both fuse together and fall into depravity.
Old 2014-04-29, 19:21   Link #3117
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Confident Arba is Gyokuen.

And Sheba's manipulated.

What happened to Wahid and Falan's son, though?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 01:48   Link #3118
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

No~! I don't want to believe it - NOOO~!!!
Old 2014-04-30, 01:57   Link #3119
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Confident Arba is Gyokuen.

And Sheba's manipulated.

What happened to Wahid and Falan's son, though?
It grew up to be Aladdin!

I mean, it could happen. Aladdin certainly does share Wahid's love of boobs.
Old 2014-04-30, 06:59   Link #3120
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
It grew up to be Aladdin!

I mean, it could happen. Aladdin certainly does share Wahid's love of boobs.
... genius!!!

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen