AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-09-12, 09:52   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 370 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pics and direct translations.
Summaries are ok, crops of pics are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

P.S Note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.

2. He summons a frog and arranges for him to provide Naruto with a "key" should something happen to him (looks like he's intent on fighting Pain).

The following is part of Jiraiya's conversation with the frog.

3. The key somehow releases the Kyuubi. When Jiraiya tried using it before, Naruto sprouted his four tails and went berserk. The idea is for Naruto to control it.

4. Jiraiya mentions that the Fourth split the Kyuubi's chakra into Yin and Yang. He sealed only the Yin with the Shikifuujin and left the Yang inside Naruto.

5. Jiraiya confirms the Fourth is Naruto's father, and surmises that Minato must have had good reason to leave seal the Kyuubi in Naruto specifically, but he doesn't know what it was. The Fourth might have know something no one else did, he says.

6. Jiraiya says he suspects the Kyuubi was released *by someone* as opposed to appearing naturally as the result of built up bad karma.

7. When the frog says that's crazy, Jiraiya says "Uchiha Madara," the Uchiha Clan's founder, summoned the Kyuubi before. He is alleged to have been defeated by the First Hokage in the Valley of Endings. Froggy says there's no way he could be alive today, but Jiraiya says he has "a bad feeling" about all this.

End.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-09-12 at 11:15.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 09:57   Link #2
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

uchiha madara?????????????????????????????????
Old 2007-09-12, 10:08   Link #3
Big_Papi
Dominican Elite

Yeah thats odviously Uchiha Madara, notice the similar hair style that resembles Sasuke's 2nd curedseal form.

I only need my right breast Mega Smasher to take you out!
Big_Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 10:18   Link #4
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

He is definitely one of the statues at the valley. His armor is identical to the one Shodaime wore as well.
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 11:03   Link #5
cani
That´s my way of ninja

Spoiler:
cani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 11:03   Link #6
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

where? uchiha madara?

sweet spoiler. I doubt its real though.
it would be cool if there was a flashback with the kyuubi soon
Old 2007-09-12, 11:05   Link #7
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

So most of the theories we came up with are right. The statue IS Madara, and the true purpose of the sharingan is related to summoning demons.
Madara must be old though, he must have found a way to immortality, what if he possessed Obito's body or something...
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 11:12   Link #8
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

where the heck is this picture of madara???

oh, this is kinda late, but about the pods last week- there were characters/symbols on the bottoms of them. What did these say?
Old 2007-09-12, 11:15   Link #9
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Spoiler for 370 spoiler #1:

The only question i have atm is about the seal symbol behind mandara, anyone know what its about? Im sure its the same symbol as the one on Sasuke's neck....or could be the sharingan, cant think atm too tired.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 11:22   Link #10
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
The only question i have atm is about the seal symbol behind mandara, anyone know what its about? Im sure its the same symbol as the one on Sasuke's neck....or could be the sharingan, cant think atm too tired.
Every summon has this symbol in the Narutoverse. So does sharingan. It could be anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoe
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 11:33   Link #11
rpgkiller999

Now we know what was the Jutsu Jiraya told Naruto not to use. I think Minato sensed the danger of Mandara and leave Naruto a way to counter the upcoming crisis.
rpgkiller999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 11:38   Link #12
Deathwing
what do i know

alright this is just starting to sound like a really bad fanfic to me
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 11:41   Link #13
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

if, and i say IF that guy really is madara then i've lost my appetitite for naruto, i would rather him be the last boss. Or it could be that naruto's about to end. Which is fine by me, the plot is getting too far-fetch these days anyway
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 12:33   Link #14
tatami
back in black

it covers some of the theories but i am definitely unhappy

and didnt buy some stuff like the key , the ying yang thing , madara being founder of uchiha , but then again it can be...so unhappy if spoiler is true...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 12:42   Link #15
Negs

It's all but completely obvious that Mr. Toad Hermit's gonna bite the big one, if this spoiler's true.
Negs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 12:47   Link #16
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Some addition to the above spoilers. The key was actually left by Yondaime and it seems to be not complete (Jiraiya expects Naruto to complete it).

So, the great Madara lost to a previous Hokage. He was indeed a loser (and, one translator mentioned that he actually lost his life there, though I don't know which one is correct). Anyways, at least, the time for the Uchihas to get erased from the world has come closer, and based on what they are suspected for, who can blame the result.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 12:49   Link #17
kodok_balls

i think the spoiler does make sense. I toldya before that madara is the one who responsible for kyubi attacks on konoha. it is strange if such a creature attacking so suddenly or based on bad luck. and... where is that picture come from ? well whereever that come from I'm 80% sure that is madara. And madara is must be had something to do or some business in the past or history of the konoha founding.Even now we still don't have clear explanation about history of konoha and 1st & 2nd hokage matters. that is IMO , if the picture wasn't fake.
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 13:00   Link #18
haomaru

well if the yin and yang thing is true, maby the best part of the kyubi power is still seald away, as of yin is normaly associated with dark, and yang is associated with light, read somewhere also that yin is associated with wind an water and yang with with fire and earth.
haomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 13:02   Link #19
iBeast

Wow...Uchiha Madara gets defeated by an Hokage....Hmm we'll see what really happened I guess.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 13:05   Link #20
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I guess after this chapter, it has become clear that Jiraiya will be gone after this fight. And, Naruto will most probably be informed on Yondaime and other stuff related to his sealing, and maybe a few other stuff, through this frog. And, the likelihood of that taking place when Sasuke is talking to Itachi seems pretty high at the moment.

After that, I wonder whether Sasuke will change the direction of his hatred towards Madara, and change his goal to the elimination of Kyuubi (and Naruto).
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote