Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-09-22, 09:39   Link #1
razor886
Blood Angel

[MANGA] Students

Jiraiya, Konan and Pein seem to have a connection... This is what I think

Jiraiya's students consisted of three people... Two boys and a girl... The only one we know is the 4th

I think Konan is the girl

About Pein... When 4th sacrificed his life... I think he somehow cheated death... His soul lived on but doesn't have a permanent body allowing him do switch body (which is what Pein is doing)... Pein did say "Jiraiya-Sensei" so it could possible me 4th....

So yeah.. Thats what I think... Konan and Pein are two ex-students of Jiraiya... What do you guys think??
razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 10:07   Link #2
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
I donīt think, Pain is Minato himself. Itīs more like he just took over Yondaimeīs body, like he did with Deidaraīs.
Since Konan will soon probably been revealed to bee the girl on that famous picture, itīs logical to finally introduce that other boy on the pic.
Old 2007-09-22, 11:19   Link #3
Blaine

I dont think Pain took Deidaras body since it was most likely destroyed by the huge explosion
Old 2007-09-22, 11:37   Link #4
Rikuge

My theory is that Pain is Minato's younger jealous brother. As you can see on the picture the "perfect student" Minato is smiling towards the picture. The others look away from the picture and look a bit jealous. Konan and Pain could relate in their shared hatred for Minato and that's why she joined forces with him. Being on a team with someone who is kind, outstands in everything and always takes away the spotlight (a prodigy) can be hard to digest for some people.
Rikuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 11:58   Link #5
mayhem

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...=54852&page=10

at 8:01 today, my thought on it
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 12:03   Link #6
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
I dont think Pain took Deidaras body since it was most likely destroyed by the huge explosion
Yes, but maybe he somehow cloned Deidaraīs body when DD was still alive.
How he did it indeed is a mystery but its for sure, that he has that body.
Old 2007-09-22, 12:06   Link #7
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
I donīt think, Pain is Minato himself. Itīs more like he just took over Yondaimeīs body, like he did with Deidaraīs.
Since Konan will soon probably been revealed to bee the girl on that famous picture, itīs logical to finally introduce that other boy on the pic.
They will, I expect the fight between pein and jiraya to be much like that of the 3rd and oro, explanations will be given and events of the past will be shown throughout the battle to give reason for actions.

You know the part I'm talking about, ...when the villain explains his evil plans and the motives for doing them lol
Old 2007-09-22, 12:48   Link #8
razor886
Blood Angel

Quote:
You know the part I'm talking about, ...when the villain explains his evil plans and the motives for doing them lol
lol I hate this part its normally so boring and page-wasting XD I want a 5 or more chapters of non-stop fighting!!! XD

@Rikuge That little brother theory is pretty good except that no little brother has ever been hinted
razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 15:57   Link #9
MrRamen_

Thumbs down

My friend's friend --

who works for Naruto manga in Japan (I'm not sure what his position is) said that indeed Pain is Minato-sama resurrected by some force to reckon with -- I am thinking it possibly is Madara who did it.

I didn't believe at first, however he did told us that Naruto is Minato's son with some boyish female ninja. I thought it was hilarious but a few chapters ago, it was revealed to be true.

No, he didn't reveal any other information. What a pain! Not that it matters, still..

MrRamen_
MrRamen_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 16:07   Link #10
Zek
Eyebrows...

Pain's new body doesn't look like Deidara in the slightest.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 03:18   Link #11
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
we dont even know if pain is a man to begin with. just because he is in a mans body doesnt mean he is a man.
Old 2007-09-23, 03:35   Link #12
nine_tailed_kyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor886 View Post
Jiraiya, Konan and Pein seem to have a connection... This is what I think

Jiraiya's students consisted of three people... Two boys and a girl... The only one we know is the 4th

I think Konan is the girl

About Pein... When 4th sacrificed his life... I think he somehow cheated death... His soul lived on but doesn't have a permanent body allowing him do switch body (which is what Pein is doing)... Pein did say "Jiraiya-Sensei" so it could possible me 4th....

So yeah.. Thats what I think... Konan and Pein are two ex-students of Jiraiya... What do you guys think??
They are not going to be any of Jiraya's 3 students including Yondaime, they have a connection but that's not it.
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 05:31   Link #13
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
Pain's new body doesn't look like Deidara in the slightest.
Do we read the same manga?
I know it doesnīt look exactly like Deidaraīs body. The hair is different, and the eyes look more evil, not to forget the piercings, but all in all it looks similair to dds body, no doubt.
Old 2007-09-23, 07:03   Link #14
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Yes, but maybe he somehow cloned Deidaraīs body when DD was still alive.
How he did it indeed is a mystery but its for sure, that he has that body.

dont rmmber well but i thinkwhat signs there are on the rings couple of them tho are on the pods too maybe just maybe ur rght well we'll see how he will fight against jiraiya if its deidera style il agree

p.s maybe he fused with the bodys not became it example deideras normal body fused with peins first one with the auburn orange hair = deidera look long hair piercing pein circkel eyes and probably not blond hair dunno why but i dun think so.
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 14:29   Link #15
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRamen_ View Post
My friend's friend --

who works for Naruto manga in Japan (I'm not sure what his position is) said that indeed Pain is Minato-sama resurrected by some force to reckon with -- I am thinking it possibly is Madara who did it.

I didn't believe at first, however he did told us that Naruto is Minato's son with some boyish female ninja. I thought it was hilarious but a few chapters ago, it was revealed to be true.

No, he didn't reveal any other information. What a pain! Not that it matters, still..

MrRamen_
If what you say turns out to be true then I am a genius
Old 2007-09-24, 19:47   Link #16
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRamen_
My friend's friend --

MrRamen_
If this is true, can you imagine Naruto's face(reaction) when he finds out that the person who wants to take the fox out of him is the same one who put it in him and at the same time, his father?
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 21:18   Link #17
itachi29al

My theory is that maybe Madara got minatos sould back for the death god(don't ask me how) but coundnt retrieve the body, or permendently mere it. So now that souls switches form body to body, and is in Madaras debt so he works for him.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 03:56   Link #18
Kowai

i think it is more likely that madara is the one in debt to pein, because commonnn we cant ignore the obito = madara evidence its just ridiculously obvious they have the same body.
i think madara was some sort of spirit, who contacted Pein for help
then pein or someone retrieved obitos body because madara could help him take on his own village.
it could go either way though sicne pein and "madara" appear to be in the bodies of people believed to be dead.
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 04:49   Link #19
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Pein near the end got tired of Madara/Tobi once their arrangement was through, and double-crossed him like: "I did my end of the bargain, now I no longer need you." Or vice-versa.
Old 2007-09-25, 08:08   Link #20
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
If this is true, can you imagine Naruto's face(reaction) when he finds out that the person who wants to take the fox out of him is the same one who put it in him and at the same time, his father?
If you look back at all the things that pein has said in the manner in which he has said it about the nine tails and naruto It makes sense that there is a relation between the two. The terminology he uses suggests that he should have some form on emotional involvement. Thats why I have been saying that the possiblity is great that it is the situation. Plus the way in which they built up the 4th makes it likely that he will come out in the story and the progression and timing in which they mention him right now probably has greatly to do with what is going to occur. I mean could you imagine the look on jiraya's face when pein describes who he is, even though he will fail to recognize him with his new body but the reoccurring theme of the sensi being defeated by his prized student is there. Like the third and oro. Plus I almost guarantee that we will learn that the relationship between the fourth and jiraya was much deeper then just sensi and pupil as in they have family bonds.