AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-01-14, 21:18   Link #2081
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Man, Marika is the only enjoying the onsen chapter. Just look at those sparkling eyes and drooling mouth
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 21:30   Link #2082
ImperialFlameGod8190

found it and that was rather weird to be honest
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 12:03   Link #2083
justpassingby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Marika has an impressive rack in those pictures.

Is the Tsugumi chapter about her past? I'm very interested in it. I wish her assassin side would get exploited more, and not just for silly jokes.
Spoilers
Spoiler for Chapter 1: Black Tiger
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
pardon the Manglish, I think.

I don't think I'm going to do summary for other chapters, as I came into Nisekoi for a wrong reason .

Oh, congratulations to Asumi Kana for her wedding. May Marika wins the Raku. She and Tsugumi are my favorites .
Old 2014-01-15, 13:25   Link #2084
II Maestro

Spoiler for Chapter 106:
Old 2014-01-15, 14:05   Link #2085
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Read up on the Manga now that the Anime started and yeah its time for one my outrageous theories...
Combined with an analysis...

The girl who gave him the locket is de fact Marika(go figures), though her general condition and her friends hint at 'that' suggest that she will probably die at some point (which is why the Manga is labeled as a drama), leading to the Kisaki end.

That much from hair colors and hidden agendas, on the other hand the key that was shown with the locket looks a lot more like Onoderas than one of the others...
On the other hand, her key looks a bit too big for that locket for my liking, so its probably in fact either Kisaki's or Marika's as they look a lot more like they got the right size.

Another possibility is that you actually need all 4 leys to unlock it and not just one.
Shuu's friend said that the lock is 'otherwise' broken.
But what if it isn't broken at all but intended to be like that? Like every key only unlocks a small part of the lock and you need all 4 to do the final turn.
Which does of course still leave the possibility that the ownwer of the 4th key is the past girl, though that would make a dumb plot imho...
Yet another possibility:
There is another 'key' inside the locket...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 14:07   Link #2086
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Read up on the Manga now that the Anime started and yeah its time for one my outrageous theories...
Combined with an analysis...

The girl who gave him the locket is de fact Marika(go figures), though her general condition and her friends hint at 'that' suggest that she will probably die at some point (which is why the Manga is labeled as a drama), leading to the Kisaki end.

That much from hair colors and hidden agendas, on the other hand the key that was shown with the locket looks a lot more like Onoderas than one of the others...
On the other hand, her key looks a bit too big for that locket for my liking, so its probably in fact either Kisaki's or Marika's as they look a lot more like they got the right size.

Another possibility is that you actually need all 4 leys to unlock it and not just one.
Shuu's friend said that the lock is 'otherwise' broken.
But what if it isn't broken at all but intended to be like that? Like every key only unlocks a small part of the lock and you need all 4 to do the final turn.
Which does of course still leave the possibility that the ownwer of the 4th key is the past girl, though that would make a dumb plot imho...
Yet another possibility:
There is another 'key' inside the locket...
The problem is that its already been stated you need all 4 keys to unlock it
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 14:37   Link #2087
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
The problem is that its already been stated you need all 4 keys to unlock it
Must have been in chapter 106 then, or I must have completely overlooked that part oO

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2014-01-15, 15:08   Link #2088
Breimoon

was it perharps in the book they read? Cause if not there i dont think it has been said
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 15:58   Link #2089
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Would be the only other place I can imagine it, and I read that chapter today...
Though they never clearly stated you need all 4 keys to open the lock.
It was hinted and thats what I built my theory about the locket, having never been broken, in the first place.
Though, ImperialFlameGod8190 has a point there, following the line you'd need 4 keys. Adding another key this late is a bit too random for my liking though.
tBh though, only two keys got Heart shapes on them, Marika's and Onodere's

The picture book in combination with marika's behaviior is a part of my theory too.
The ending was sad and made someone cry thats why it was redrawn, while Marika always starts getting silent when it comes to her condition, while on the other hand trying everything else she never plays that card.
Another thing I just checked (to make sure is that) only two of the keys we have seen actually have heart shapes on them, Onodere's and Marika's, the latter one has it front part while Onodere's has it on the handle.
Though thats only a hint for her being the girl (We got a lot to it being Kisaki too though).
What I think is a huge giveaway of her dying at some point is that she is a bit too overeager to enjoy her youth.
The general setting around her kinda reminds me on Clannad, where Nagisa was absent due to having been frail, the difference is that we never heard about her having medicine for it, while Marika seemingly got some.
It is also notable that she knows a lot more than she is giving away, even aside the 'illness' topic and directly introduced herself as his fiancee while the other girls forgot about most of it.
If a 4th key ever comes into play I think either Tsumugi will have it (as she was dated back 10 years too) or it will be inside the locket.
Though I don't think the word 'key' should be taken to literal for the 4th key.

Old 2014-01-15, 18:06   Link #2090
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Spoilers
Spoiler for Chapter 1: Black Tiger
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
pardon the Manglish, I think.

I don't think I'm going to do summary for other chapters, as I came into Nisekoi for a wrong reason .

Oh, congratulations to Asumi Kana for her wedding. May Marika wins the Raku. She and Tsugumi are my favorites .
Thanks a lot for the summary! This is the kind of story I would have liked to see in the manga.

And wait a minute, Tsugumi is E cup? Damn, son.
Old 2014-01-16, 22:07   Link #2091
justpassingby

Tsugumi is Raku's long lost twin sister, so she can't win. You heard it here first
Old 2014-01-17, 07:40   Link #2092
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Chitoge is back being cute....

so... Raku become awesome when he got amnesia.. while Chitoge got awesome when she lost her ribbon...
I want to put them together
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 08:58   Link #2093
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Chitoge was ridiculously cute in this chapter.
Old 2014-01-17, 13:03   Link #2094
SkoolRumble4Ya

Chitoge is too cute in this chapter. Now when is he gonna introduce a yandere girl.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 16:58   Link #2095
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

hnnnnnnnnnngggg Chitoge

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 23:55   Link #2096
MAX_COLA_POWER!

That last scene can also be written as:
Spoiler for Re-edit:
Old 2014-01-18, 05:42   Link #2097
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Tbh I liked Hime-doll more than Nisekoi. The setting was a lot more interesting, the characters had a lot of room to grow. Now the only ongoing romcom in JUMP is the full cliché marathon. What a sad day

I don't have any expectations of this series ever going back onto the path of a sensible story manga (like it initially tried to. The author gave up halfway and decided to go with non-sequential 1-2 filler chapters ever since).
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 06:19   Link #2098
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Tbh I liked Hime-doll more than Nisekoi. The setting was a lot more interesting, the characters had a lot of room to grow. Now the only ongoing romcom in JUMP is the full cliché marathon. What a sad day

I don't have any expectations of this series ever going back onto the path of a sensible story manga (like it initially tried to. The author gave up halfway and decided to go with non-sequential 1-2 filler chapters ever since).
Look, I'm not saying Hime Doll! is bad but there must be reasons it got axed at chapter 16 while Nisekoi persists until today. You might not read manga for these very reasons but Jump readership apparently does.

Also, the premise of Hime Doll wasn't really that innovative either; to start with tropes like "turn girl into idol" (srsly, there must be thousands of these right now) and "delinquent girl" this was kinda doomed from the start. The only feature where it stood out was the hairstylist part but cmon, did the author really think this would appeal to a shounen audience?

Finally, why are you venting your frustration about it in the Niskoi thread? Seems kinda troll-ish to me.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 06:34   Link #2099
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Chitoge in dere mode without the ribbon, the best time for raku to kiss her
Old 2014-01-18, 09:30   Link #2100
justpassingby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Finally, why are you venting your frustration about it in the Niskoi thread? Seems kinda troll-ish to me.
Because he paid for it and wasted his time and money? I don't see the problem in people having different opinions regarding reading materials, because if everyone felt the same thing, then there must be something wrong with the book, IMO.

Tsugumi: Protector of Smiles HUEHUEHUEHUE

Last edited by justpassingby; 2014-01-18 at 10:48.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life