AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-07-01, 00:43   Link #24201
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well I kinda miss the slice of life chapters in rosario now.... the school life where girls quarell with each other about who deserves to be with tsukune ^^

and I kinda dont see them return from this point there and be the same as it was...its kinda impossible after all that they went through

but still I wonder how powerfull miyabi the alucard clone is.... he is a clone so his body shouldnt be as strong as the main body yet he is alucard... but he misses the akasha blood mix there... the one that tsukune has inside himself (along with moka) alucard + akasha blood... from 2shinso and not from 1
I agree, I doubt that things are going to be the same, as they have been, before this arc occurred.

Although, I think that this development was nessecary for the sake of the overall story, after all, if things continued in the same way, as they did before (with a few pieces of action here and there) ... then it would quickly become a little repetitive...

And regarding the length of this arc, I think that was a necessary evil to properly set up the groundwork, for the latest chapter's revelation - after all, without all the info that has been revealed to us, about Outer Moka, Tsukune, Alucard and the Rosario, I doubt that this revelation would have the same impact that it currently has.

As for Miyabi's power ... well at the moment, even if he doesn't have all the power that is contained in his "main body", he still is stronger then Moka and Tsukune, who can't freely access their Shinso abilities.

I agree that Moka and Tsukune have potential to be stronger then the Alucard clone, but as long as Tsukune has difficulties using the full extent of his powers, and Moka remains sealed by the Rosario, I don't see them being able to do anything to the Alucard clone.

That's why I except some, pretty serious developments to occur, in regards to Moka's Rosario, and Tsukune's transformation, either during the conclusion of this arc, or somewhere, during the "interlude" period, before the next "serious" arc, begins.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 00:57   Link #24202
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*swoons from the revelations*

.... I might have more coherent thought tomorrow. Until then...
Old 2013-07-01, 02:36   Link #24203
Alhazad2003

Wow, so we got the scanlation before the RAWs again, now that's what I call super service.

*reads the chapter*

Oh my gosh, talk about the ultimate mind^$*@, to think Miyabi was Alucard all along. That's one diabolical plot twist. And now, all that stands between him and his resurrection, is Moka's Rosario.

And what's this, the grand overachiever has returned? Meh. I see a Redemption Through Death headed her way, other than that she has no other purpose for the story. So she'll most likely join Kahlua and Gyokuro in the afterlife, along with her real mother. Sad, very much so, and as Chris38 said, there'll be plenty more moments like this. I wholeheartedly agree, for I fear the worst is yet to come.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 04:18   Link #24204
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

So Alucard is a bishonen huh?
I guess it's cool.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 07:38   Link #24205
shalala

What reason did Alucard have to save Mizore and Kurumu? Plus him going to Mizore that he is not the enemy? Still I wasn't expecting the mask king to be Alucard but damnnn is it good looking.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 07:42   Link #24206
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

alucard will always be that rapist prick in my mind
Old 2013-07-01, 08:21   Link #24207
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
So Alucard is a bishonen huh?
I guess it's cool.
Looking at other series like Hellsing and Castlevania... when is he not?
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 08:24   Link #24208
ShinsoSan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
What reason did Alucard have to save Mizore and Kurumu? Plus him going to Mizore that he is not the enemy? Still I wasn't expecting the mask king to be Alucard but damnnn is it good looking.
He wanted to help Kurumu and Mizore break Moka out of that barrier to figure out if that Rosario works on him afterall.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 08:52   Link #24209
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

So, to all of those who thought that Miyabi was a vampire from the get-go ... How right you were. Now THAT was quite the reveal - great way to do it too.
Old 2013-07-01, 09:22   Link #24210
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Okay maybe its just me but saw non of this coming! i was pleasantly surprised by the real boss
Old 2013-07-01, 09:52   Link #24211
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

So...what are the chances that Issa has hidden himself away for all these years in order to lure out Miyabi/Alucard into the open for his own plan?
Old 2013-07-01, 09:58   Link #24212
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
There have been a few revelations that fit with the earlier information provided in Season II. Not to mention, some plot twists as well...

It depends on what you want to happen ... if you mean some romantic moments or something of that sort ... then there have been more then a few moments between Inner Moka and Tsukune... but apart from that, there hasn't been anything on that front...

The plot does seem to move at slower pace ... but, personally I don't mind that...
As much as Rom Com can be silly at times, but it seem to be a classic "Dragon Ball Z" moment where non-stop battle for the last 20 issues to the point of fatigue. But then all I can do is read 2-3 pages without go look at something else.
Old 2013-07-01, 13:39   Link #24213
Tachibana
タチバナ

This Alucard clone shouldn't be any different from the original form of Alucard, but this clone will possess the corrupt blood of all the ayashi he absorbed in the past, so he will be stronger than his orginal self, but still much weaker than the main body.

So now we have all four of the strongest characters in the series, who are all Shinsos...

Akasha and Alucard clone (are definitely equals)

Tsukune (is stronger than Moka even at partial usage of his powers, but at full power he would be more or less on par with Alucard (clone) and Akasha, but still no match because of his lacking in battle experience)

Moka (weaker than Tsukune, but the full extent of her powers are unknown)

Though as strong as Touhou and Mikogami are, the four listed above are in a league of their own.
Old 2013-07-01, 14:06   Link #24214
Chris38

^

Personally, I would clarify that Moka is "currently" weaker then Tsukune, due to not having any access to her Shinso powers.

Once the situation surrounding her Rosario is going to be resolved, in some way... I would say, it's more then likely, that she will catch up, to Tsukune's current level and apart from their weak points ... and techniques that they use, I doubt that there are going to be some other differences, between Moka's and Tsukune's power levels, since both of them have the same blood in their veins, which is the source of their power.

Although, it's still going to take some time, before Tsukune and Moka are going to be capable of fully unleashing their "true" potential.
Old 2013-07-02, 07:10   Link #24215
shalala

I wonder if Tsukune would be able sync his Shinso blood with Mokas (once she is able to use it) so his blood wouldn't try to take over him. Plus it could be seen as their bond between each other.
Old 2013-07-02, 07:50   Link #24216
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I wonder if Tsukune would be able sync his Shinso blood with Mokas (once she is able to use it) so his blood wouldn't try to take over him. Plus it could be seen as their bond between each other.
Their blood is already synced with each other. They might not have full control over the bond that was created, because their blood synchronized with each other, but we have already been given hints, in the first season, that a mental connection exists between Tsukune and Moka.

And speaking about blood ... I wonder what kind of properties Alucard's blood actually has ... after all, the revelation that Miyabi is a "clone" of Alucard, definitely points out, that Gyokuro was a "little" mistaken, when she was described the "properties" of Alucard's blood ...

While, it definitely has some "mutative" properties the existence of Miyabi ... process that it's possible for someone's mentality to survive this process, and maybe even retain their "vampire like" form.

I mean to say, that the latest revelation ... makes Tsukune's future a little brighter ... since, it points out, that it's possible to "survive" the transformations that occur, when some posses Alucard's blood within their veins.
Old 2013-07-02, 08:35   Link #24217
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Thinking about some things...

That ability to clone himself - that is definitely not an inherent vampire ability. I take it that it is one of the many 'abilities' he has in that particular monstrous form from consuming so many different types of youkai all those years ago. Still, to make such a complete clone... I wonder if the clone has 'learned' other abilities (youjujitsu) aside from the ones he already had.

At least Miyabi's not gunning for Tsukune's Harem, although it would fit with him - having the top tier of the vampire, succubi, yuuki-onna, and witch races/factions as his 'wives'.
Old 2013-07-02, 13:32   Link #24218
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I don't think Miyabe/Alucard is interested in them in that way. I'd say he'd be more likely to eat them than anything else.
Old 2013-07-02, 19:30   Link #24219
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ok just read the latest chapters and didn't backtrack on the conversations.

So what the hell....Moka and Akasha are one because of the Rosary? There is death in R+V with one of my favorite vamp sisters?! Noooooo!

And then a twist of turn of events Miyabi is Alucard?! WTF?!No wonder I hate him, the snow village arc was and the R+V guys and gals getting beaten up like nothing. Then Akuha is the only one that managed to get a hit? Wow seems her skills are very exceptional.
Old 2013-07-02, 20:08   Link #24220
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Ok just read the latest chapters and didn't backtrack on the conversations.

So what the hell....Moka and Akasha are one because of the Rosary? There is death in R+V with one of my favorite vamp sisters?! Noooooo!

And then a twist of turn of events Miyabi is Alucard?! WTF?!No wonder I hate him, the snow village arc was and the R+V guys and gals getting beaten up like nothing. Then Akuha is the only one that managed to get a hit? Wow seems her skills are very exceptional.
There there it takes a while for it all to sink in.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire