Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-08-15, 07:43   Link #181
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
True. Plus, we see him hobnobbing later in the series at the Federation/Neo Zeon party.
Believe it or not, we see Four and Saegusa in the last episode too.
Old 2010-08-15, 12:24   Link #182
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Believe it or not, we see Four and Saegusa in the last episode too.
I know you see Saegus but where is do see Four?
Old 2010-08-15, 12:26   Link #183
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Only Judau and Roux go to Jupiter. The only reason I could guess is Judau, with all that's happened, can't really take the Federation; the corruption, laziness, etc and the Jupiter Energy Fleet is really more of an independent thing and, as said, it IS possible that the money was good (when you consider the Fleet is constantly going back and forth from Earth to Jupiter with their Helium-3 deliveries), so with Leena alive, he could keep sending part of their earnings back to support her and such.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 13:15   Link #184
Vsin
Aldracity

Quote:
I'm pretty sure she shows up during biosensor time, but I might need to recheck.
Vsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 13:23   Link #185
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Spoiler:

Though its probably a cosplayer
Old 2010-08-15, 14:01   Link #186
elindir
Overreacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
Only Judau and Roux go to Jupiter. The only reason I could guess is Judau, with all that's happened, can't really take the Federation; the corruption, laziness, etc and the Jupiter Energy Fleet is really more of an independent thing and, as said, it IS possible that the money was good (when you consider the Fleet is constantly going back and forth from Earth to Jupiter with their Helium-3 deliveries), so with Leena alive, he could keep sending part of their earnings back to support her and such.
He chose Jupiter because he wanted to get away from both the Federation and Neo Zeon, as well, I think. That fleet is independent, as you said.
Old 2010-08-15, 14:02   Link #187
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Actually, Neo Zeon, at the time, was done for with Haman's death, but nobody would've expected Char to still be alive and resurrect it as its leader for a 2nd go.
Old 2010-08-15, 14:02   Link #188
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Spoiler:

Without a doubt one of the best easter eggs of all time.
Old 2010-08-16, 17:38   Link #189
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Spoiler:

Either it was a cosplayer or a clone.
Old 2010-08-20, 13:37   Link #190
elindir
Overreacher

Quote:
Either it was a cosplayer or a clone.
Or it doesn't mean anything at all.
Old 2010-08-20, 14:50   Link #191
JC...
I am a Pie

I saw news reporter on BBC news today, I thought she looked alot like Emaly (or whoever is the captain of the La vie en rose).
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 22:05   Link #192
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by elindir View Post
Or it doesn't mean anything at all.
I was just joking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC... View Post
I saw news reporter on BBC news today, I thought she looked alot like Emaly (or whoever is the captain of the La vie en rose).
Bright's girlfriend? Nice...
Old 2011-03-20, 18:24   Link #193
griffter
2 wheels 749.00 ccm

i have seen all gundam series to date . and i have to say that double zeta is one of if not the worst i have seen it was for sure the most disappointing in the UC but i suppose it serves its purposes as a filler and killed off some dead wood in the form of key characters from previous series without any depth to there goodbyes at all ,introduced new ms without any awe or hype or build up im not a fan of the shangri kids at all i found those characters annoying . i could bang on for ages moaning about it but instead ill end it here and look forward to the next episode of unicorn
griffter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 01:50   Link #194
JC...
I am a Pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffter View Post
i have seen all gundam series to date . and i have to say that double zeta is one of if not the worst i have seen it was for sure the most disappointing in the UC but i suppose it serves its purposes as a filler and killed off some dead wood in the form of key characters from previous series without any depth to there goodbyes at all ,introduced new ms without any awe or hype or build up im not a fan of the shangri kids at all i found those characters annoying . i could bang on for ages moaning about it but instead ill end it here and look forward to the next episode of unicorn

It's nott that bad. Did you watch it all?
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 06:12   Link #195
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Well i have a different opinion form griffer , I like ZZ ,despite its short comings, its a fun anime too watch (well as teen, ZZ was one of the series that get me interested to anime)
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 12:08   Link #196
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

It's mostly the first half, excluding some MS battles, that people didn't like. After Leana's "death", that's when the tone got darker and went back a bit to Zeta roots and it managed to stay that way for the other half mostly.
Old 2011-03-21, 18:52   Link #197
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
It's mostly the first half, excluding some MS battles, that people didn't like. After Leana's "death", that's when the tone got darker and went back a bit to Zeta roots and it managed to stay that way for the other half mostly.
After Gottn's death you mean.

As stated before in this thread (I think), the desert arc was pretty dark, and definitely a high point of the show.

It actually got a bit more light-hearted after they go back to space. Though people kept on dying.
Old 2011-03-21, 20:14   Link #198
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

And, at least by general association, Gundam Unicorn also adds on a little bit of darkness to ZZ as well when you consider the Nahel Argama's involvement as well as Pie Twelve/Marida Cruz being a surviving Pie clone from the Battle of Axis and what she had to go through after that and all.
Old 2011-03-21, 23:21   Link #199
fizzmaister
The Tall One

I'm at the half way point, but I have to say that moon moon wasn't as bad as I expected. In fact the worst part so far was when that girl held onto the bomb instead of jamming it a joint on the MS and moving away.
Old 2011-03-22, 18:22   Link #200
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzmaister View Post
I'm at the half way point, but I have to say that moon moon wasn't as bad as I expected. In fact the worst part so far was when that girl held onto the bomb instead of jamming it a joint on the MS and moving away.
A little surprising you didn't despise the Moon Moon episodes as much. Please tell me how you find the Tigerbaum episodes later in the series.

As for Cecilia, doing something that smart would have taken away from the drama.