1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-02-25, 23:20   Link #41
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergele View Post
It was mentioned at the end of season one, that with money from the landers she bought the cathedral and took over the city.
Yes they did in fact, but I guess the cathedral lock has become a minor concern now that they have portable respawn points.
Even then I think it is safe to assume that the leading group of PH at this point has gained control not just over the cathedral but also over every single relevant structure in Minami (similarly to how the knights of round table did in Akiba).

So while it is reasonable that not all PH members get along, if Nureha (or rather Intix) had the mean to blackmail them into joining one guild and disband all the rest, I suppose she can use the same mean to make them obey other orders. After all she only needed to say one word to make a clearly unamused Mizufa retreat which, I think, holds a lot more importance than the Odyssea Knights. And why would they want to get on the wrong side of Nureha when they clearly care little of a lander city and can easily go getting themselves killed somewhere else?

Last edited by Jan-Poo; 2015-02-25 at 23:31.
Old 2015-02-26, 07:32   Link #42
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

Since Nureha bought the cathedral she can prevent people in Minami from respawning right? The Odyssea Knights wanted to die, but what would happen if they get killed with their respawn point being the Minami cathedral and Nureha blocking them out? Would they be permanently stuck on the moon-server death place or would they actually end up dying or something else? What happens if you can't respawn in a cathedral because you're blocked out?
Old 2015-02-26, 07:54   Link #43
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellen View Post
Since Nureha bought the cathedral she can prevent people in Minami from respawning right? The Odyssea Knights wanted to die, but what would happen if they get killed with their respawn point being the Minami cathedral and Nureha blocking them out? Would they be permanently stuck on the moon-server death place or would they actually end up dying or something else? What happens if you can't respawn in a cathedral because you're blocked out?
That's an interesting question, but there are other interpretations. For example in the case of Shiroe he simply locked every doors. It may be the case for cathedrals too, meaning that once people respawned they necessarily had to join PH or be stuck there forever.

Old 2015-02-26, 08:00   Link #44
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
That's an interesting question, but there are other interpretations. For example in the case of Shiroe he simply locked every doors. It may be the case for cathedrals too, meaning that once people respawned they necessarily had to join PH or be stuck there forever.
That makes sense. I forgot to consider that as a possibility. Still, I hope for something more.