4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-22, 12:11   Link #21
Yan3242

I swear everytime i see regan with that backpack, the first thing that pop in my mind is ghostbuster backpack..... I dont know why

Next episode is final? I really hope we see crusty again soon, or at least a clue where/what happen to him.
Old 2015-03-22, 15:15   Link #22
NeonZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
So basically they all stand up and say it's fine if they can't get home right away....and then give Shiroe an out where he doesn't have to pick one? So basically that scene was mostly pointless? Just teleport them to the respawn, have them find out about the boss and then charge out without a need for a slap or anything..
From this episode, I got the impression that the speeches about wanting to go home were just a way to avoid criticism to the show for praising escapism. However, with what they said here, about not wanting to leave the People of the Land behind and how they need to help them, it's clear they aren't going home even if there's an exit in the end.

Even if they solve the current situation, it's known that the people of the land can't deal with the starting monsters of the Elder Tales world, which is why Adventurers were necessary in the first place in the game's setting. So, saying they want to help the People of the Land pretty much means they won't leave that world.
Old 2015-03-23, 14:42   Link #23
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

It's a real pickle. But really, in the end, the only way is to choose both, choosing 1 is a lose/lose.

Man that was tense. Well at least, we know that it wasn't a Minami attack. It's probably related to the Moon (again). :/ Either way, this feeling of being "ahead" of the source is pretty rare, and wow...
Old 2015-03-24, 17:26   Link #24
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

The situation spiralled out of control quickly, it was interesting to see Shiroe so confused for once, nice save from Henrienta here (Bright slap is still effective eh).

His decision to take the under 90 members of LH was quite a gamble, the last scene was quite the teaser,i hope the season will end on a high note.
Old 2015-03-25, 14:25   Link #25
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Chaotic episode, good stuff. Tons of enemies busting through the walls, under the ground! Now Shiroe knows, the worst thing that could happen when you're caught between two minotaurs and black kobolds is...MOON BUNNIES FROM THE SKY!!! (yes, I know they're related to korean folklore but it's still funny)

Looking forward to the ending, I hope tengu-looking mage boss won't disappoint...

As for empathion...MP for short, it seems, but it's still shrouded in mystery.
Old 2015-03-26, 13:13   Link #26
Tenzen12

This episode proved what I already knew: Henrietta is best girl on Yamato server (It will be more difficult contest when Kanami enter the fray, but fortunatelly now only other contenders is duo of lolis).

As for other content, I am bit disappointed Shiroe didn't needed make difficult decision with resolution, so I hope his plan will be worth it.