AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-11-26, 12:07   Link #5261
erdii

well it is not much related to series but can anyone tell me a website ı can read LN in english other than baka-tsuki and tell me about some series that is interesting. ı don't have much to read right now?

by the way will volume 11 be translated soon?
Old 2012-11-26, 13:33   Link #5262
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
He said that only to placate her i think. Also i think its kinda sad that godou only ha 2 proper authorities
circe spirit vision guarant a power-up before KotE return and don't forget his unofficial authority all of us envy:womaniser.
i hope in next vol. Ena will finally be in the limelight,after yuri in vol.13,liliana in vol.12 and erica in vol.11,it's should be her turn-unless a campione-jps or lu hao-or athena steal the the show.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 16:09   Link #5263
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Well as a Campione Godou's gonna live forever, too. Besides, if she's anything like her heretical self she could probably assume her older form if she wanted and it wouldn't be any fun if his harem only consisted of humans and campiones. Every harem needs at least one loli, or really young girl.

Technically, Godou only has one authority. I believe the one he got from Circe wasn't legit considering she was only at half strength thanks to Alex and she somehow interfered with the process of transferring authorities.

To answer your question:
Guinevere used her last remnants of magical power to perform a summoning spell.
This manifested a circular disc, made of an alloy of gold and iron. Patterns reminiscent of [Swords] were carved on its surface, numbering two... No, three now. As soon as it was summoned, the count had incremented.
"Sir Knight... Lancelot du Lac's steel is now stored here. That's right, instead of becoming Kusanagi-sama's authority, be the arrow for the returning 'King of the End'... Please go forth."

Damn Guinevere's a thief too. Looks like since Lancelot was Guinevere's protector, Guinevere's got dibs on her essence so it didn't go to Godou. Maybe if Godou breaks the disc he can get the authority.
or maby a women
Old 2012-11-26, 18:33   Link #5264
breno.m.fis

For the case of Circe we still have to wait, but remember that, whatever power she gave to Godou, was taken with her ​​consent, it may end up being more powerful and interesting than something stolen.

Well, it seems that disk may actually interfere with the transfer of authorities of [steel], which makes it quite possible that Godou would get some power of Perseus and Sun Wukong, after all if the interference occurs in the transfer must have been a transfer to start . In the case of Perseus, if there is a usurpation, the authority should go Godou did 98% of the work, right? With Su Wukong is more confusing though.

One interesting thing, how will the Verethragna´s authority be affected if Godou got up an authority of Perseus (Mithras)? Mithras was the master of Verethragna myth. Verethragna had power over light and sun given by Mithras.
breno.m.fis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 19:26   Link #5265
blackwhite67
Banned

Whoa, Kadi whats the occasion? You never translate more than 1000 words for V8C1.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 21:43   Link #5266
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by breno.m.fis View Post
For the case of Circe we still have to wait, but remember that, whatever power she gave to Godou, was taken with her ​​consent, it may end up being more powerful and interesting than something stolen.

Well, it seems that disk may actually interfere with the transfer of authorities of [steel], which makes it quite possible that Godou would get some power of Perseus and Sun Wukong, after all if the interference occurs in the transfer must have been a transfer to start . In the case of Perseus, if there is a usurpation, the authority should go Godou did 98% of the work, right? With Su Wukong is more confusing though.

One interesting thing, how will the Verethragna´s authority be affected if Godou got up an authority of Perseus (Mithras)? Mithras was the master of Verethragna myth. Verethragna had power over light and sun given by Mithras.
then maybe some thing like instead of a new authority maybe it would evolve persion warlord into soming better like being able to use his primary authoritys more than once a day or shortaning the wait time for them to recharge
Old 2012-11-26, 22:20   Link #5267
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
then maybe some thing like instead of a new authority maybe it would evolve persion warlord into soming better like being able to use his primary authoritys more than once a day or shortaning the wait time for them to recharge
maybe he will get the same attribute as "Insane Rush" except there is no target.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 23:26   Link #5268
Grave_digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
Yup i want he to use his authority without limit ( as long as he have enough magical power )and restriction (except for warrior ). for example if he can use "bull" + "camel" + "raptor" ( buff incarnation ) then he got super strength super defense and god speed. or combine "raptor" and "goat" so he can use the same authority like alec (godspeed + flying ability )but then again he would be too strong and doesn't need help from the knight so they will rarely got into action.
Grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 00:10   Link #5269
Yye1
Wide Right

Why was the afterword of v11 translated?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 00:29   Link #5270
bakapervert
A pervert

Whoa, Kadi finally upload the rest of vol8ch1. My gratitude to you for the end of the torment of waiting everyday for a paragraph.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 00:40   Link #5271
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Why was the afterword of v11 translated?
Why not?

No special reason I'm sure.
The Green One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 01:06   Link #5272
florza
一日之计在于晨

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Why not?

No special reason I'm sure.
There is. Because people keep asking why the story jumps all over the place for V11 and V12.

Last edited by florza; 2012-11-27 at 01:25. Reason: oops, typo
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 01:45   Link #5273
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

who cares where the translator starts ..
we should be grateful that he is working on it !!
Old 2012-11-27, 12:13   Link #5274
Yye1
Wide Right

hey dont have to get mad, just curious

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
Old 2012-11-27, 12:36   Link #5275
The Green One

Well lets say that's what the magic 8 ball said to do and leave it at that.
Old 2012-11-27, 13:59   Link #5276
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Well lets say that's what the magic 8 ball said to do and leave it at that.
You called? I say we all spend a ton of time on Vol 11 now and focus on some Erica goodness!

All signs point to yes, Yes, YES!
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 14:00   Link #5277
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
Yup i want he to use his authority without limit ( as long as he have enough magical power )and restriction (except for warrior ). for example if he can use "bull" + "camel" + "raptor" ( buff incarnation ) then he got super strength super defense and god speed. or combine "raptor" and "goat" so he can use the same authority like alec (godspeed + flying ability )but then again he would be too strong and doesn't need help from the knight so they will rarely got into action.
i would rather have him learn magic + martial art,like luo hao.
he should also ask ena to teach him kenjutsu.
no that i'm against him gaining new authorities,i'm just saying there's other way for him to become stronger and he has everyone he need around him for that.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 14:01   Link #5278
Yye1
Wide Right

I wonder if we will finally see wat happened in Sicily

Old 2012-11-27, 14:46   Link #5279
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
I wonder if we will finally see wat happened in Sicily
I take it you're referring to the first true period of "intimacy" between Godou and Erica besides the spur of the moment union during the initial fight against Verethraghna?

More then likely it's the prep period for fighting that sea god who's name I can't think of off the top of my head and I don't really feel like hunting for.
Old 2012-11-27, 16:17   Link #5280
breno.m.fis

Well, learn magic and martial arts may be a good thing as increasing the resources to deal with minor things, but it also is not something that will make a absolute difference in the path to becoming a great Campione. Even in dealing with enemies weaker than the gods Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi alone is enough. But it would be interesting if the authorities of the Persian god of war were strengthened under the sunlight or shoot arrows of sunlight or take the form of an avatar of solar fire (which could be doubly interesting as forms of divine avatars seem not suffer physical effects due to overload, making good combination with the raptor).
breno.m.fis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem