AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2011-03-19, 22:15   Link #2341
Kyouka
Is Here

Nel is still miai??????
wow so glad this series i going place
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 18:24   Link #2342
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

why the hell are bleach logos and icons so popular as Emblems on black ops? i have actually never seen a black op emblum vid with no bleach related enblums in it. tho most of the time the guy dosent know what it is and gives a fail description for it.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 02:17   Link #2343
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
What is the name of the song here at 6:35, when Byakuya and Ichigo are fighting?

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 14:20   Link #2344
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

a question about kon - his mod soul ability is super legs, and we used to see him running hell for leather and kicking things inside out in ichigo's body. but is his power disabled in his sexy stuffed animal body? i've never seen him do the things he can do in ichigo's body in that little thing.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 19:53   Link #2345
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

he's in a teddy body made of stuffing. its alot weaker than a human body so he cant go round kicking things inside out. though he is able to jump from the floor to the desk in ichigo's room and onto his bed and the window and the ground below which for him is probably really high for some1 of his stature ^^
hope i cleared that up for you wiggy

Old 2011-05-05, 16:38   Link #2346
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

^Yeah the only thing I don't get is how he has "taste buds"/pain receptors. I mean...teddy bears aren't built so that they would be able to taste hot sauce, and they aren't built to be able to feel the pain of being squished and stuff.

While his reactions ARE funny, it is also kind of lame sometimes when you think about it.

But yeah, wiggy, he's just a teddy bear, can't exactly do much with a soft body like his haha
Old 2011-05-09, 19:33   Link #2347
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Started watching this again out of boredom .. Now I remember also why I dropped this earlier. I left it on the Bount arc which is SO BORING that I can't describe it in words. With that said, does this arc hold any importance for future arcs which is why I should watch it, or can I just skip it ? I heard somewhere that it's a filler but not sure .. Also if I can skip it, from which episode does this arc end ?
Old 2011-05-10, 02:41   Link #2348
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

It's filler and it hasn't hold any importance for future arcs so far, atleast not on any level other than a superficial one. I skipped it and didn't regret it. Episode 109 is the last episode in that arc.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 04:12   Link #2349
Langus
Optimus Prime

Yes, for the love of god skip it! You'll be doing yourself an incredible favour.
Old 2011-05-12, 06:19   Link #2350
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Thanks. I'll be skipping it then .. I hope the future episodes and arcs will keep me entertained.
Old 2011-05-13, 08:02   Link #2351
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

ok i havent watch bleach for million years and was wondering any1 knows which episodes are NON FILLER since the start of the war between SS and aizen?? The one which they have to protect the 4 pillars from collapsing i meant.
Old 2011-05-15, 17:33   Link #2352
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
ok i havent watch bleach for million years and was wondering any1 knows which episodes are NON FILLER since the start of the war between SS and aizen?? The one which they have to protect the 4 pillars from collapsing i meant.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...d=4240&page=25
Old 2011-05-24, 01:13   Link #2353
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

silly question:

why "central 46"??

46 members?

46+1 = 47 = prime number

does that mean that the "+1" is Yomamoto???
Kookee2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 03:21   Link #2354
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookee2k2 View Post
silly question:

why "central 46"??

46 members?
Yeah. It's composed of 40 various "wise-men" & 6 judges gathered from throughout all of Soul Society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookee2k2 View Post
does that mean that the "+1" is Yomamoto???
Yamamoto seemed to have only taken over their duties temporarily since there was no one else to do it. Once a new batch of 46 replacements were found, it's assumed he was relieved of these duties (otherwise he would've had to be present at Aizen's sentencing). Besides, I'm assuming it would be a major problem for Yamamoto to continue being apart of central46 once the replacements came. Afterall, Captains aren't even allowed to so much as object to one of their rulings. So it could pose for a potential conflict of interest to have a captain among them.

Last edited by sayde; 2011-05-25 at 11:34.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 05:05   Link #2355
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Yeah. It's composed of 40 various "wise-men" & 6 judges gathered from throughout all of Soul Society.

Yamamoto seemed to have only taken over their duties temporarily since there was no one else to do it. Once a new batch of 46 replacements were found, it's assumed he was relieved of these duties (otherwise he would've had to be present at Aizen's sentencing). Besides, I'm assuming it would be a major problem for Yamamoto to continue being apart central46 once the replacements came. Afterall, Captains aren't even allowed to so much as object to one of their rulings. So it could pose for a potential conflict of interest to have a captain among them.
Also, the Gotei 13 are the military, only able to rule due to the state of emergency resulting from the death of their legislature and the betrayal of three of their thirteen highest-ranking officers - in peacetime, it is usually considered to be damaging to have a military government, however benign its members may be
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 15:10   Link #2356
sayde

I've got a question.
Does becoming an arrancar stop menos from evolving as hollows? For instance, could an adjuchas level arrancar still evolve into a Vasto Lorde? Or are they permantely stuck at adjuchas level?
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 19:33   Link #2357
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

why the hell is it that the japanese volumes of bleach are realeased within 4 months of each other and the english version is at this point getting published at a rate slower than the plot in the english dub anime?! yes thats right the anime has caught up with the manga and will soon be passing it out. WTF?!

Old 2011-06-06, 10:03   Link #2358
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I've got a question.
Does becoming an arrancar stop menos from evolving as hollows? For instance, could an adjuchas level arrancar still evolve into a Vasto Lorde? Or are they permantely stuck at adjuchas level?
I tend to believe that it pauses all changes, taking into account Grimmjow and his little team...at any rate, since none were shown to further evolve, it's safe to assume they couldn't.
To follow up with a question of my own, has any character in BLEACH been openly stated to be a Vasto Lorde?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 11:09   Link #2359
Langus
Optimus Prime

AFAIK, no. It was only alluded via a shadowy outline of what looked like Ulquiorra but could also have been super hax Ichigo, but was never confirmed.
Old 2011-06-06, 11:53   Link #2360
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Unless I'm mistaken, Harribel was confirmed as a Vasto Lorde in the anime.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a