AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-04-09, 15:17   Link #101
MrOne

This was probably my favourite series back in the day, I'm REALLY glad someone is subtitling it and I appreciate all the work you guys are doing. We need to get the word out to increase seeders, as this is one of the finest series from the 80s.

For those who skipped most pages, the link to download the first 8 eps is this:

http://frenchies-subs.edwardk.info/

(while it says frenchies, it's subtitled in english, no worries)

Thank you again for your hard work.
MrOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 02:47   Link #102
Hiei-

I put a seed from our server (which is running 24/24h 7/7d) for the two batchs, so there will always be, at least, one 500k/s seed on each.

But people can always seed the single files till there will be another batch (once episode 10 will be released for both series).

And for the "frenchies", yeah, it's english-subs as it's not "french-subs" but "frenchies-subs" (aka "subs made by frenchies")

The "french (former) version" of this team is called "Tsubasa-Fansub".
Hiei- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 14:23   Link #103
tyciol
*Artist

I think Frenchies is doing a great job subbing this so far. The 5-ep batches up to 20 are very cool. They also released episode 21 recently in January of 2011, kinda of omenish if you ask me.

In combination with Saizen doing Road to 2002, it's very cool that the continuity is being fulfilled.
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 17:19   Link #104
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyciol View Post
I think Frenchies is doing a great job subbing this so far. The 5-ep batches up to 20 are very cool. They also released episode 21 recently in January of 2011, kinda of omenish if you ask me.

In combination with Saizen doing Road to 2002, it's very cool that the continuity is being fulfilled.
Quite right.
Old 2011-02-15, 10:22   Link #105
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

i remember seeing this on Animax Asia back in 2002 or 2003 lol for an old series it was engaging

Tiger Shot vs Drive Shooter
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 23:45   Link #106
Jub3i
Golden Shinobi Member

Thankyou to the Frenchies sub team for subbing this in english, it is really appreciated. I had been wanting to see this series from the beginning many years ago but an english translation has been necessary for me. And the series is even better than I expected. Thanks again!
Jub3i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 02:43   Link #107
sangofe

Why hasn't Captain Tsubasa J been listed? Saizen's now done with the CTJ original episodes... And animesuki has not listed one of those releases. Great, Animesuki. Awesome.
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote