Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-30, 01:09   Link #21
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
I'm curious to why she reverted back to her child form...I can only come up with she used up too much energy or something...
I thought she mentioned that herself when she expressed reservations about using her released form - she was concerned it would use up too much of her energy when she'd only just managed to change back into her normal form (and she was right).

It hasn't happened yet, but I'm confident she'll turn back into her normal form again, this time for good.
Old 2008-10-30, 01:10   Link #22
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
She turned into a Chibi because the blow caused her reiatsu to leak out...
From her crack (That sounds lewd too.)
(They say it in flashback chapter)
Old 2008-10-30, 01:10   Link #23
Syphen

You'd think that would cause, i dono, death...
Old 2008-10-30, 01:18   Link #24
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphen View Post
You'd think that would cause, i dono, death...
Guess he didn't go deep enough...
Old 2008-10-30, 01:20   Link #25
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Somehow this makes me think of everything but "Power Levels of Arrancar ".

*sobers* ...
Old 2008-10-30, 01:44   Link #26
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

bah, must of forgotten about that when I was catching up

Quote:
It hasn't happened yet, but I'm confident she'll turn back into her normal form again, this time for good.
would be nice since, feel free to correct me...I would eventually like Kubo to cover a few bases...

-Yammi's been missing forever
-Grimmjow's been ignored since he got layed out by Noi
-Don Donnie and Chirucchi...I guess it's ok to consider them dead since the whole "harvesting" comment that Exqui-Captain made towards Chad and Gantabein before Unohana and Isane showed up...
-Nel's last seen leaning against a rock after Ichigo had Orihime heal her if I'm not mistaken...then all the Captain battles happened

Also...looking through the chapters, I guess Grimmjow was a Hougekyo project...and that Aaroniero was the last original Espada according to Zommari

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2008-10-30 at 03:04.
Old 2008-10-30, 01:51   Link #27
Syphen

Quote:
That's what she sai-... nvm.
Old 2008-10-30, 01:54   Link #28
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Okay I was wondering why/when/how I made this thread seeing the title then I realised :Ku Ku Ku:

IMO Nel is a natural Arrancar Noi later was hybridized with a Hogyoku ( i.e. Zanpakuto). its single crescent in the flashback
Old 2008-10-30, 01:58   Link #29
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Okay I was wondering why/when/how I made this thread seeing the title then I realised :Ku Ku Ku:

IMO Nel is a natural Arrancar Noi later was hybridized with a Hogyoku ( i.e. Zanpakuto). its single crescent in the flashback
See you think Aizen knocked on his door too. Or sent Trick...

"Pimp My Arrancar"
Old 2008-10-30, 02:01   Link #30
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Or this wouldnt have changed that just like that : D

Old 2008-10-30, 02:06   Link #31
Langus
Optimus Prime

Noi must be a natural arrancar in this pic because he was fighting on par (almost) with Nel. He also had the help of Szayel, who is also an arrancar. I stick to my original thought which is that Aizen's Hougyoku merely took existing high level arrancars like Noitora, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, etc. and made them even stronger than their natural state (possibly by giving them the power of resurrection?). He would have then used the hogyouku to created as many new arrancar as he could (which is where all the other fraccions etc. that we've seen up until this point come in...)
Old 2008-10-30, 02:09   Link #32
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Noi must be a natural arrancar in this pic because he was fighting on par (almost) with Nel.

NANI?! Dude he got owned...

Who says either of them are?
Old 2008-10-30, 02:16   Link #33
Langus
Optimus Prime

He got owned during this most recent fight, yes. But his overwhelming desire to be seen as an equal in her eyes suggests that attaining such a thing was not impossible (as far as he saw it).

As far as being natural arrancar, they have to be since that scene GB posted takes place 100 years in HM's past. LONG before Aizen ever arrived. They are in humanoid form therefore they are arrancar, otherwise they'd still be in animal form like Grimmjow was in his flashback. Make sense?
Old 2008-10-30, 02:18   Link #34
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Aizen got Hogyoku recently while Nel Noi and Szayel have been arrancars for quite some time . So they have to be natural arrancars. The only conclusion from this was Aizen was commanding a natural arrancar espada army before betrayal . That would explain why Metastacia was programmed to appear in HM after death

He was not fighting on PAR with Nel there, he used to get wtfpwned by Nel every time . Noi's main grimace / he was pissed off a woman was a higher rank than him . So he hatched a plan with Szayel to defeat Nel, by catching her off guard using Pesche and Dondo as a distraction (Chapter 294 Pages 5,6,7 and 9)

Power or ressurection is part and parcel with hybridization may it be natural or hogyoku . GF who was a natural arrancar too had power of resurrection .
Old 2008-10-30, 02:20   Link #35
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Utsukushii, all I have said in the prevoius page was from what I remember. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I filled up plotholes with my imagination (happens often, sometimes I can't remember what's canon and what's 'fanfiction'). Maybe I believed it cause I thought it made sense. Whatever, can you direct me to the chapter(s) and page(s) so I double-check?
Old 2008-10-30, 02:52   Link #36
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpachi View Post
Utsukushii, all I have said in the prevoius page was from what I remember. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I filled up plotholes with my imagination (happens often, sometimes I can't remember what's canon and what's 'fanfiction'). Maybe I believed it cause I thought it made sense. Whatever, can you direct me to the chapter(s) and page(s) so I double-check?
I am firm believer in a person can tell you anything if you don't know it so sure.
it's actually in more than one. Don, Ganten and Thunderwitch all said it to their opponents. (Ishi, Chadi, Renji)

Shawlong also gave the rank. (Before we found out Natural Arrancar existed)

I will. Just not now...

I don't feel like it.
Old 2008-10-30, 03:12   Link #37
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
He was not fighting on PAR with Nel there, he used to get wtfpwned by Nel every time . Noi's main grimace / he was pissed off a woman was a higher rank than him . So he hatched a plan with Szayel to defeat Nel, by catching her off guard using Pesche and Dondo as a distraction (Chapter 294 Pages 5,6,7 and 9)
There has to be something more to it, though. If it was just a matter of being pissed off that a woman ranked higher than him, why didn't he hatch the same plot with Szayel about Halibel? Noi was #8 when Nel was #3, yes? That's a difference of 5 ranks. With Noi at #5, even if Halibel was #1, that would be less difference than that between Nel and Noi. Is the difference between #5 and the current 1/2/3 that much greater than it was in Nel's time?
Old 2008-10-30, 03:26   Link #38
Langus
Optimus Prime

Whose to say Halibel has been around that long, or even that they knew of one another before Aizen's integration? Grimmjow's flashback bit suggests that HM was a lonely existence for the arrancar before he joined them. Not a whole lot of camaraderie there...
Old 2008-10-30, 03:27   Link #39
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
bah, must of forgotten about that when I was catching up

would be nice since, feel free to correct me...I would eventually like Kubo to cover a few bases...

-Yammi's been missing forever
-Grimmjow's been ignored since he got layed out by Noi
-Don Donnie and Chirucchi...I guess it's ok to consider them dead since the whole "harvesting" comment that Exqui-Captain made towards Chad and Gantabein before Unohana and Isane showed up...
-Nel's last seen leaning against a rock after Ichigo had Orihime heal her if I'm not mistaken...then all the Captain battles happened

Also...looking through the chapters, I guess Grimmjow was a Hougekyo project...and that Aaroniero was the last original Espada according to Zommari
Not to mention that I'm fairly sure the REAL Dondo and Pesche are hanging up in Szayel's closet of goodies... We still don't know what the dealio is with that.
Old 2008-10-30, 03:30   Link #40
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post
There has to be something more to it, though. If it was just a matter of being pissed off that a woman ranked higher than him, why didn't he hatch the same plot with Szayel about Halibel? Noi was #8 when Nel was #3, yes? That's a difference of 5 ranks. With Noi at #5, even if Halibel was #1, that would be less difference than that between Nel and Noi. Is the difference between #5 and the current 1/2/3 that much greater than it was in Nel's time?
We can speculate, just maybe Halibel is a VL and Noi clearly knows she is out of his league . Or maybe even Aizen . But for Nel, its just Noi being sexist both the translations I have say the same thing

Spoiler for mages: