AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-04-17, 22:54   Link #41501
DarkJak2050

Got a new crossover.

Gundam 00P IS (Gundam 00)
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 11:06   Link #41502
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Caught in a roadblock. Stuck on wanting to do Cake eater but have no idea how. Sense of honor keeps me from properly working on anything else. DX
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 13:23   Link #41503
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

That's the sheer crazy/silly one you were doing, right?
Old 2013-04-18, 15:46   Link #41504
DarkJak2050

Fanfic spotted.

Her Cake
Old 2013-04-18, 18:49   Link #41505
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@tempest: yeah, that's the one. Ichika has to deal with elder harem.
Old 2013-04-18, 19:37   Link #41506
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Elder harem being: Chifuyu, Maya, and Tabane at least. Anyone else?

I take it that Chifuyu is going crazy to keep them, (and her own desires) under control. With Ichika being the first male IS pilot, there is probably a few websites that have 'less than upstanding' views on him in their world. Anywhere from women bashing him, saying that he's defiling the 'purity' of the all-girl IS Academy and by extension, the world as they know it. Tabane can deal with that one ('Usagi Virus - GO!'), or depicting him as a raving male beast, forcing himself on all the girls that he comes across, even the teachers and that he even has his own sister under his thumb. (snicker) Tabane could even find 'snuff films' depicting Ichika 'conquering' the IS girls...

Tabane - can 'steal' Ichika away for a bit, having him strapped to a table or a wall and she's dressed up like a nurse so she can 'extract' certain things for SCIENCE! Cue Maya and Chifuyu blowing up the door to her lab to get him out.

Maya - she really REALLY wants to help Ichika study her 'cirriculum' and tries to set up a 'study session' with him in the library. Whenever she gets too involved in her little fantasies, he just leaves in a hurry.

The women have a series of little contests involving Ichika and the winner gets him for a day or something.

I wonder if that lil bit of brainstorming helps or not...
Old 2013-04-18, 19:43   Link #41507
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Actually Ichika is not an IS pilot in this version. He is the househusband.

Chifuyu never left IS piloting. Maya is living in the Orimura residence on rent as Chifuyu's junior. Tabane lives in the basement because she's being hunted by the international governments. Add in Klarissa who needed a place to stay while watching over Laura and called in a favor with Chifuyu. Natasha is a freeloader after being forced to leave america to escape all the controversy regarding her eligibility as an IS representative of America as well as Silver Gospel's use as an IS.

That kind of home life mixed with budding incestuous feelings for Ichika make her kinda crazy . Then there's her boss who can be a bigger troll than she could ever be.
Old 2013-04-18, 19:57   Link #41508
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

The Househusband eh... *Mode Shift engaging*

So he washes all their clothes...lovely. So how does he know who's new piece of lingerie belongs to who? :3

I don't know enough about Klarissa's and Natasha's personalities so I'll leave it to you.

But as far as scenarios go, he can be involved in at least one thing during their individual days. Can be something mundane that they do together or important. For Chifuyu, just the act of drinking together would be something, or all of them going to a bar. Maya loves sunbathing (whimsical thought) so she loves having Ichika rub the sun screen on her. Natasha likes having him for a home workout partner so she can tease him with what she wears (or doesn't wear). Klarissa is into cosplay so she likes to dress up in different outfits and tries to get Ichika into some as well. Tabane is just touchy-feely with Ichika all the time since he's the only guy she ever sees.

Or they can have some sort of weekly competition between them to see who gets Ichika's Service over the weekend. By Service I mean the full gauntlet of getting a massage from him after their bath, having him feed them at dinner in front of everyone; something like that.
Old 2013-04-18, 20:04   Link #41509
demino_hellsin
That one guy

There was that underwear scenario that I was thinking of :-?

Basically:
Chifuyu - Sarashi
Maya - large; pink
Tabane - red and lacy
Klarissa - plain push-up
Natasha - lacy black

Old 2013-04-18, 20:15   Link #41510
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...or the girls could take turns with Chifuyu in Victoria's Secret, getting her some 'fashionable' underwear and having her wear the styles that they like wearing.

Maya - likes pink but usually ends up with pieces that convey innocence and vulnerability.

Tabane - can wear the red/white lacy stuff with garters and/or corsets for added 'flair'.

Klarissa - (isn't she military?) Wears hers with pantyhose in mind. She's got to have pantyhose. :3

Natasha - wears the real daring stuff: garters, lace, probably a sheer teddy or two. Low-cut panty bottoms are a must with her.

And Chifuyu has to try on all those styles...@_@ My brain might not be able to handle it. lol And then Ichika shows up wearing a fundoshi...@_@
TRADITIONAL GREAT JAPAN!
Old 2013-04-18, 21:38   Link #41511
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Now I suddenly have this gaping hole in my head wondering what girls really do when they hang out. I doubt it's just shopping, giggling and gossiping. >.>
Old 2013-04-19, 00:49   Link #41512
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

How DARE you guys have perverted conversation without me

/jk

New fic in draft board:

Infinite Stratos : Sacred Twins: Chronicles of the Silver Thrones

Quote:
"To choose between absolute freedom and absolute obedience is usually not the best decision, but life is cruel and unfair, and it forced you to choose anyway"

"He, the lone soul who lived his day without real purpose. He, the lone soul who's too pure and kind, unable to withstood the cruelty of the world. To fight monster is to become a monster yourself, that word didn't rang in his ears until it's too late"

"Was he wrong, or was he right all along? He didn't know, not even today. He had chosen noble oppression of his people over the savage anarchy of the so called independence. He, he is not the white prince, he's an Emperor sitting on his majestic silver throne, but his people had chosen him over the fragmented, unruly society"

"He left a path of destruction in his self-exile, but his people had become strong enough to rebuild everything above the scorched remains of the old hegemony by themselves."
Old 2013-04-19, 04:55   Link #41513
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

This is looking similar to the IS Battle fic 'Soaring of the Dokugan Ryu' with the heavy symbolism and story arcs. I now know why OH GREAT! changed the story drive of Tenjou Tenge and Air Gear like he did...

Hnnn, now to think of what set of underwear Madoka would be comfortable in trying out for her Ichika-nii. Dark purple or light purple...I go with light purple/lavender - something that is both cute and the same time, a little bit daring... :3

As for swimsuits...too bad we never saw what the white swimsuit Ichika saw looked like when picking out what Chifuyu-sama was choosing.
Old 2013-04-19, 05:52   Link #41514
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
This is looking similar to the IS Battle fic 'Soaring of the Dokugan Ryu' with the heavy symbolism and story arcs. I now know why OH GREAT! changed the story drive of Tenjou Tenge and Air Gear like he did...
It is, it born from Fangking's own idea when we chat in FF.net shortly before he post his fic, about Ichika being a yankee. Only we choose different path: Fangking choose the kickass gritty/manly factor and rule of cool (and pseudo-fusion with Sengoku Basara), whereas I choose the path of down to earth deconstruction and rule of drama.

Quote:
Hnnn, now to think of what set of underwear Madoka would be comfortable in trying out for her Ichika-nii. Dark purple or light purple...I go with light purple/lavender - something that is both cute and the same time, a little bit daring... :3
In my headfanon it's standard purple
Old 2013-04-19, 06:12   Link #41515
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Now you have me lusting for Madoka... a mini-Chifuyu that I can raise as my own... #_# Not creepy at all... >.>

Although I do not envy the amount of tech talk you two must know about this series and the aspects of the IS functions and stuff. I'm like Houki in that respect (Vroom! Whoosh, pa-Pa-PA!) compared to how you rattle off different functions, loadsets and whatnot about these IS units - real and imagined. #_#

EDIT:

It's the real reason why I stumped on 'Song of the Battle Maiden' - the one where I had Ichika 'blown up' as Chifuyu arrived to rescue him and she turns into a vengeful terror that only Tabane and Houki can stand being around her for any long period of time. I have NO clue as to what sort of tech or battle sequences I should use in the upcoming fights and despite myself, I have some nice battles drawn in my head. T^T
Old 2013-04-19, 06:14   Link #41516
DarkJak2050

Sheesh, cleaning up the 1st story arc's a real pain...
Old 2013-04-19, 06:21   Link #41517
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

What story are you doing Dark?

Oh and thanks for the lil shout-out for 'Her Cake' - that one's mine. XD
Old 2013-04-19, 06:28   Link #41518
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Although I do not envy the amount of tech talk you two must know about this series and the aspects of the IS functions and stuff. I'm like Houki in that respect (Vroom! Whoosh, pa-Pa-PA!) compared to how you rattle off different functions, loadsets and whatnot about these IS units - real and imagined. #_#
Eh, if anything, techwanking is highly frowned at excessive level, empirical description of actions done right worth far more than gushing about the tech without having any impact on the readers.

Example:

"He unloaded XR-723 Gram machinegun, spewing 35 caliber bullet at 500 rpm, such scary level of firepower can pierce the 10 cm side armor of main battletank easily"

Compare with:

"He unloaded his gun, spewing dozens upon dozens bullet in few second worth of salvo, carrying enough power to gnash a tank on it's side"

In fact, this is one of the cause of major failure in scifi/military fiction crossover. Random number and statistic decide the plot, and it's bad.

And lo behold, like you Fangking also choose direct approach than anything else.

Quote:
It's the real reason why I stumped on 'Song of the Battle Maiden' - the one where I had Ichika 'blown up' as Chifuyu arrived to rescue him and she turns into a vengeful terror that only Tabane and Houki can stand being around her for any long period of time. I have NO clue as to what sort of tech or battle sequences I should use in the upcoming fights and despite myself, I have some nice battles drawn in my head. T^T
See above
Old 2013-04-19, 06:30   Link #41519
DarkJak2050

Quote:
What story are you doing Dark?

Oh and thanks for the lil shout-out for 'Her Cake' - that one's mine. XD
Just posting whatever I can on here...

And since you asked...

Project Silverback

Edit:

I'll be turning in for the night (Live in North America)

Last edited by DarkJak2050; 2013-04-19 at 06:54.
Old 2013-04-19, 06:54   Link #41520
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Eh, if anything, techwanking is highly frowned at excessive level, empirical description of actions done right worth far more than gushing about the tech without having any impact on the readers.

Example:

"He unloaded XR-723 Gram machinegun, spewing 35 caliber bullet at 500 rpm, such scary level of firepower can pierce the 10 cm side armor of main battletank easily"

Compare with:

"He unloaded his gun, spewing dozens upon dozens bullet in few second worth of salvo, carrying enough power to gnash a tank on it's side"

In fact, this is one of the cause of major failure in scifi/military fiction crossover. Random number and statistic decide the plot, and it's bad.

And lo behold, like you Fangking also choose direct approach than anything else.
We shall see how it goes. I should start working on Chifuyu finally coming face to face with both M and Raven and end up having to be withdrawn with help from Houki since she gets her unit damaged.

I did plan on having M turn yandere for him, especially when Chifuyu constantly goes after him the next time they face-off. The nice yet clumsy side of Chifuyu will come out once she gets her little brother back. :3 However, anything is fair game in a battle between women.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest