Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-07-21, 17:39   Link #21
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxiruxi
What you're doing is great. Lots of thnx. You say that a second version of Candy Candy eps 1 is going to be released soon, What about the rest? (just curiosity )
Well, Episode 2 is out there now Sorry if the initial upload speed is slow but Jasio and I are the only initial seeders

Torrent:
http://jasio.net/tracker/download.ph...andy-2.torrent

Last edited by Sugetsu; 2004-07-21 at 19:30.
Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 05:18   Link #22
OldSchoolFan

Please re-seed Candy Candy #2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu
Well, Episode 2 is out there now Sorry if the initial upload speed is slow but Jasio and I are the only initial seeders

Torrent:
http://jasio.net/tracker/download.ph...andy-2.torrent
Hi Sugetsu!

Thanks for the work you've been doing so far with the series. I've been tinkering with making my VHS and poorly degenerated copies appear as excellent as ever in my video captures for a while now (especially the sound).

I wish someone would re-seed the second episode as I wasn't able to get it right now.
OldSchoolFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 05:22   Link #23
ruxiruxi
Morita addicted

well, it seems that the 2nd eps can't be dl. . Problems with the tracker. Is there any chance for this problem to be solved?
ruxiruxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 09:23   Link #25
ruxiruxi
Morita addicted

Does anyone know why CandyCandy eps can't be dl-ed? Always that yellow triangle. ((. i want the 2nd Ep
Old 2004-07-25, 13:30   Link #26
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

The server is down, and the problem was serious But not everything is bad I will upload the first 4 episode in one bach when the servers comes back up. Please notice that first episode will be its second version.
Old 2004-07-25, 18:19   Link #27
OldSchoolFan

Thumbs up I've just uncovered Candy Candy Eps. 1 in JAPANESE!!!

Quote:
The server is down, and the problem was serious But not everything is bad I will upload the first 4 episode in one bach when the servers comes back up. Please notice that first episode will be its second version.
OK, but in case anyone likes to know, I've just unearthed the first episode in JAPANESE!!! I plan to fansub this when I get a few more episodes uncovered in the future.

Nice to know there were VHS releases of this in Japan. Wonder if I can score any copies of these in the future? Speaking of which, here's an eBay auction for the soundtrack LP produced when ZIV had the rights to Candy Candy in the early '80s. At least I don't think I'm that stupid to spend a hundred bucks for it!

ORIG CANDY CANDY 1980 ANIME SOUNDTRACK RECORD-UNOPENED
OldSchoolFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 21:18   Link #28
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolFan
OK, but in case anyone likes to know, I've just unearthed the first episode in JAPANESE!!! I plan to fansub this when I get a few more episodes uncovered in the future.

Nice to know there were VHS releases of this in Japan. Wonder if I can score any copies of these in the future? Speaking of which, here's an eBay auction for the soundtrack LP produced when ZIV had the rights to Candy Candy in the early '80s. At least I don't think I'm that stupid to spend a hundred bucks for it!

ORIG CANDY CANDY 1980 ANIME SOUNDTRACK RECORD-UNOPENED
Well I don't know what "unearthed" means but, I'm glad there are VHS tapes of in its original language. But I doubt you will ever get your hands on the 115 episodes in japanese, and if you do great, but I highly doubt it. As a matter of fact, it is impossible. No offence here but... Good luck

If the series were completed in japanese, don't you find it strange that nobody has fansubbed this yet? Even the 6 vhs tapes that MR Khyron found cannot cover 1/3 of the series. The only thing that you can get from Candy Candy, and it is very difficult to find, is the Candy Candy Movie which is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Khyron
And that Live Evil fansubbed already by the way.

The only reason why I got my hands on the complete episodes is because, for some odd reason, Candy Candy is still being (or at least until 3 years ago) transmited in some parts of latin america. And there were some people who futunately saved some episodes on tape. But, NO ONE (To my knowledge) has recorded the complete series. The episodes I'm showing here are a compilation from many different sources from all over latin america. That is why animesuki made the exception of allowing Yatta! to fansub the series dubbed in Spanish. Because it is not possible to get in its original language.

Well, in any case I hope that the poor quality of this video tapes doesn't stop you from watching this excellent series which is trully a master piece. Besides, this upcoming bash of 4 episodes will touch your heart. I'm pretty sure that you guys are going to enjoy this series a lot

Last edited by Sugetsu; 2004-07-25 at 21:39.
Old 2004-07-28, 13:28   Link #29
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Opps double post

Last edited by Sugetsu; 2004-07-28 at 13:32. Reason: Double post
Old 2004-07-28, 13:30   Link #30
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Candy Candy pack 1 (version 2) to 4 is out as Yatta! promised before

We hope that you enjoy our realease, and please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions.

The link: http://jasio.net/tracker/torrents-de...hp?id=48&hit=0

Sorry for the delay
Old 2004-07-29, 02:56   Link #31
ruxiruxi
Morita addicted

great job!!! Too bad there are no seeds yet (i couldn't complete the dl ). All the next eps will be available in the same way? 4 eps pack ?
Old 2004-08-01, 09:15   Link #32
Rokl

Thank you very much.

Candy Candy was one of my favourite TV-shows when I was a kid and it has still its magic in it that caught me in. The characters are cute and sometimes even sad, in a dramatically way. The spanish dub doesn't matter to me because I watched Candy Candy dubbed in Finnish and Italy, of course the Japanese audio would've been better, but this is enough and I thank you for that.

(I have already decided the next series I'm going to watch)

//Oh, I forgot to ask you one thing: Are you going to sub all 115 episodes?
Rokl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 00:21   Link #33
Diedrupo

wow I would love to see this!
i really liked candy candy from what I saw of it at Otakon a few years back. it still saddens me that the majority of the crowd watching booed it. they suck.
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-16, 06:34   Link #34
vantur

Where is Yatta! ? I hope they still are doing candy candy

Before anything else I would like to thanks the Yatta! fansub group for subbing candy...

I was wondering if they have a website or an irc channel of their own... not just the torrent page..
It would also be nice to know if the group is still planning on continuing its releases...

Thanks once again...

vantur
vantur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 09:31   Link #35
Voltrix

Candy Candy.....

HI I am new here..
I am looking for Yatta.. he is the one that has all the Candy Candy series..
If anyone know a way for me to contact him please let me know...
My GF is bugging me like...FOREVERE.. since I DL the first episode and couldn't download more cuz he is gone...

please I need that anime.. I speak spanish so I can have it in Spanish without subs..

thx
Voltrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 01:36   Link #36
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Sorry guys I haven't had much time lately due to the fact that I have to cope with college and work at the same time... My computer science classes and my work steal like 80% of my time. But rest assured I WILL continue to fansub the seires. And as I said before, it will be in bashes of 4 or maybe more. So that I can make up for all this time.

PS. Episode five has a big downfall in quality, the video and the sound are really bad. But that's all I got... If anyone knows of a better source for ep five please let me know. It could be in ANY language. I can easily replace the audio track with the spanish one.
Old 2004-10-14, 03:03   Link #37
vantur

Quote:

Sorry guys I haven't had much time lately due to the fact that I have to cope with college and work at the same time... My computer science classes and my work steal like 80% of my time. But rest assured I WILL continue to fansub the seires. And as I said before, it will be in bashes of 4 or maybe more. So that I can make up for all this time.

PS. Episode five has a big downfall in quality, the video and the sound are really bad. But that's all I got... If anyone knows of a better source for ep five please let me know. It could be in ANY language. I can easily replace the audio track with the spanish one.
Cool.. I hope this project has not been dropped... I remember watching all of candy candy in portuguese....as a child.It was a good series...It marked me so much at the time that I still remember the end of it I could say it but it would spoil it...
vantur
vantur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 22:52   Link #38
I My Me

Talking cant download the first 4~!!!

like i told you in the pm long time ago i ofund some high well cant call the high , "good" quality candy in emule, from a tv chanel in spain. how ever after i saw the pics yo uposted i think the fixes you did look beter than what i have hahah il snd you some pics to see if you are interested. o and the torrent with the first 4 is dead it seems do you need hosting? i have some with my isp im not sure if it iwll work.... but we can try pls send me a pm im looking foward to have this anime think about it you will become an anime god if y ousub it and bring it up a ontch quiality wise ;-)!!!
onegai ~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

btw my episode 5 says monte carlo on the top rigth of hte screen... is the same one you have? if it is then il keep looking for a new one.
well i went to look in diferent networks and got a polish italian and mexican dubed candy candy 005, im downloading them now il see which one is the best quality and then we cna work out hte rest by pms ( raws btw )

Last edited by I My Me; 2004-11-02 at 23:07.
I My Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 00:26   Link #39
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by I My Me
like i told you in the pm long time ago i ofund some high well cant call the high , "good" quality candy in emule, from a tv chanel in spain. how ever after i saw the pics yo uposted i think the fixes you did look beter than what i have hahah il snd you some pics to see if you are interested. o and the torrent with the first 4 is dead it seems do you need hosting? i have some with my isp im not sure if it iwll work.... but we can try pls send me a pm im looking foward to have this anime think about it you will become an anime god if y ousub it and bring it up a ontch quiality wise ;-)!!!
onegai ~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

btw my episode 5 says monte carlo on the top rigth of hte screen... is the same one you have? if it is then il keep looking for a new one.
well i went to look in diferent networks and got a polish italian and mexican dubed candy candy 005, im downloading them now il see which one is the best quality and then we cna work out hte rest by pms ( raws btw )
Sounds good to me. Let me know if you find a good episode 5 with decent quality because the one I have is utterly HORRIBLE; the sound and the video quality. I even feel ashamed of uploading that one...

I want to apologize for not fansubbing this anime in months. But I believe that pretty soon I will have some time to work on the next 6 episodes so that I can create a torrent of 6 files.

Regarding the other 4 episodes let me see what I can do to put them up again.

Regards.
Old 2004-11-03, 20:43   Link #40
I My Me

ok so i cheked out all the candys 005 find i found on my networks, ( 6 ) 2 came out to be the same 2 where horrible quality one was so so quality and one is good quality, how ever not as good as the other nocillatv.com releases... is still good and clear. how should i send it to you? a one litel problem... it stars in french or italian and one minute after it jumps to spanish >< im not sure why hehehe any way just tell me how you want it.
I My Me is offline   Reply With Quote