AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-11, 17:07   Link #1241
Leafsnail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
In the third game she doesn't use magic. She simply is more jealous than Leviathan, and that's why she wins. In the sixth game she uses magic, but not the kind that you can put in a fighting game, unfortunately. And seriously, a Winchester can be used too by Rosa, who's the one who seems to be the favourite of everyone. So I doubt they put her in the game.
Using your jealousy in order to go into waaaay beyond bullettime? I'd call that magic. Even if it isn't, it's something you can easily put into a fighting game.

Spoiler for Ep7:
Old 2011-03-12, 06:22   Link #1242
naever
Restless Ghost

Quote:
Apart from that, I can't see other characters in that game. Well, maybe Rena, if that screenshot wasn't fake. Let's hope it wasn't, she really fits in this game.
I hope it was. Really, Rena would just be polluting the game. I can't imagine a skillset for her that's not entirely joke based, and if they're going to do that, there are plenty of characters in umineko that should take priority.

Also, I don't think they would put one of the moms without putting all of them, and since I'm not expecting that many new characters, I will be very, very (pleasantly) surprised to see them. They'll probably keep focusing on the meta characters.

btw, anyone else having problems installing OMK in windows 7? it worked fine for me on xp, but now I can't figure how to run it. I get a system error saying i have a file named d3dx9_41.dll missing. I've reinstalled it thousands of times and noting changed. Japanese is installed and working fine for everything else. Any ideas?
Old 2011-03-12, 07:02   Link #1243
CrimsonMoonMist

Try updating your DirectX.
Old 2011-03-12, 07:40   Link #1244
legomaple

Quote:
IMO, the new ones that will appear are:

- Jessica and her awesome brass knuckles.
- George. Let's see how he kicks EVA
- Dlanor. Please, she must appear!!
- Erika, and her huge scythe. I'm sure they will give her that guns from the duel too.
- Gaap. I'm sad that she didn't appear in this first game.
- Bern. Well, that's a given, but since she's still not inside this game, I add her here.
- Lambdadelta. Somehow, I can see her there. Probably as a boss.
- Will. Though I'm not really sure if they will add characters from the 7th and 8th game.

Apart from that, I can't see other characters in that game. Well, maybe Rena, if that screenshot wasn't fake. Let's hope it wasn't, she really fits in this game.
I'm sorry, but you say that Erika has a scythe, but I have not read something about her having a scythe, unless that is from episode 8. But if that is the case, then your reasoning about Will is wrong as well. If Will won't be in the game, Erika has no scythe.
Old 2011-03-12, 07:53   Link #1245
littlegal100

Quote:
Originally Posted by legomaple View Post
I'm sorry, but you say that Erika has a scythe, but I have not read something about her having a scythe, unless that is from episode 8. But if that is the case, then your reasoning about Will is wrong as well. If Will won't be in the game, Erika has no scythe.
In EP5 Erika weilded a blue scythe when she fought agaisnt BATTLER.
Old 2011-03-12, 09:04   Link #1246
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Where is the Lion love D:
Old 2011-03-12, 10:28   Link #1247
littlegal100

^

If Lion does become a playable character in Ougon 2 what would be his/her fighting ability?
Old 2011-03-12, 11:05   Link #1248
Milfeulle9001

Pinching asses and yelling at people for asking his/her gender.
Old 2011-03-12, 16:05   Link #1249
SonozakiUshiromiya
Reading your tale. :)

Lion would be more so a support character for Will. Although I would like to see how they would interact in story mode with other characters. Maybe a Will/Jessica ending has Jessica trolling Lion about his and Will's 'relationship'.
Old 2011-03-12, 16:23   Link #1250
Nanashi_1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonozakiUshiromiya View Post
Lion would be more so a support character for Will. Although I would like to see how they would interact in story mode with other characters. Maybe a Will/Jessica ending has Jessica trolling Lion about his and Will's 'relationship'.
What he said. Lion is probably gonna be like Sakutarou with Ange. Not a problem for me.
Old 2011-03-12, 17:01   Link #1251
Sherringford

Will and Lion need to have a special combo where they use their badminton racquets.
Old 2011-03-12, 18:26   Link #1252
Judoh
Mystery buff

I sorta wonder what Erika's moveset would be like. Would She be an offensive type with tons of scythe attacks? or would she be a defensive type that uses Dlanor and the Eiserne jungfrau as sheilds to protect her?

And her special definitely has to involve duct tape.
Old 2011-03-13, 05:10   Link #1253
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Am I the only one who badly wants Lion as a standalone character instead of just a support character for Will? I mean, technically when it comes to plot relations, Lion has much more to do with it than Will does. And I want a Beatrice/Lion route. It would be so touching.
Old 2011-03-13, 07:58   Link #1254
Luxuria

As long as they put both Lambda and Bern in Ougon 2, np
Old 2011-03-13, 08:01   Link #1255
Bluemail
Zero of the roulette

Of course I do want Lion playable, but really, Lion has no fighting game potential if the attacks just consist of pinching people's behinds and maybe badminton moves? Storywise it would be cool, but I don't think we'd miss much from the fights if Lion isn't there.

As this is a tag-team game, they could develop a combo special or two to the sequel which depends on which characters you're using.

Kyrie would be an amazing character.
Old 2011-03-13, 08:08   Link #1256
Nifty
ɹǝqɯǝɯ

Lion needs to be a standalone character so I can have my delicious Will/Lion and Lion/Jessica routes. Delicious sexual harassment.
Also, his ability would be Ambiguous, which has a 30% chance of making other characters question their sexuality whenever Lion pinches them.
Old 2011-03-13, 09:53   Link #1257
naever
Restless Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonMoonMist View Post
Try updating your DirectX.
*slaps forehead* that was.. pretty stupid of me. Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
I sorta wonder what Erika's moveset would be like. Would She be an offensive type with tons of scythe attacks? or would she be a defensive type that uses Dlanor and the Eiserne jungfrau as sheilds to protect her?

And her special definitely has to involve duct tape.
Erika defensive? pffffff....

also, don't forget chopsticks.
Old 2011-03-13, 15:26   Link #1258
Worldend Dominator
Territory Lord

Erika's Supermeta:

Puts on the wedding dress, and a giant ring traps the foe rendering them completely paralysed. Erika then suffocates the foe with Duct Tape, and finally summons giant Chopsticks to pulverise the foe (then listens to the foes pain breathing noises).

I think that's rather appropriate for Erika, no?
Old 2011-03-13, 18:48   Link #1259
Nanashi_1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldend Dominator View Post
Erika's Supermeta:

Puts on the wedding dress, and a giant ring traps the foe rendering them completely paralysed. Erika then suffocates the foe with Duct Tape, and finally summons giant Chopsticks to pulverise the foe (then listens to the foes pain breathing noises).

I think that's rather appropriate for Erika, no?
Her metafield super is probably gonna be something related to the duel with Beatrice. She may change to a wedding dress, but I'm sure they would use the gun attacks in this one.

And about the duct tape as one of her attacks, it's a good idea. She can put them on the ground as traps that stun the opponent for a little time.
Old 2011-03-13, 19:08   Link #1260
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemail View Post
Of course I do want Lion playable, but really, Lion has no fighting game potential if the attacks just consist of pinching people's behinds and maybe badminton moves? Storywise it would be cool, but I don't think we'd miss much from the fights if Lion isn't there.

As this is a tag-team game, they could develop a combo special or two to the sequel which depends on which characters you're using.

Kyrie would be an amazing character.
Don't forget that Lion can maybe summon Yasu/Clair who would then proceed to pulverize the enemy with MAGIC.
Closed Thread