AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-08, 18:22   Link #4001
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Fate -> Fate/Stay Night -> Gilgamesh. If you hit your head hard enough, it almost makes sense.

King of Stone, do you have enough pillars?
Old 2009-08-08, 21:07   Link #4002
BerryDoyle

I really hope that those people on the last page are Tatsumiya and Takamichi in disguise. We haven't heard from them at all. It would also make sense that Takamichi would be in disguise, since Mei told us earlier in the series that he is a big hero and even a sex icon. So he probably doesn't want to be noticed. They could also simply be the guards that Rakan hired. Of course, I think Rakan has been in contact with Takamichi, since it was him who told Rakan to meet with Negi and crew in Megalomesmbria, (which Rakan didn't end up doing anyway) so perhaps Rakan got the two of them as the guards.

And no, Mr. King of Stone does not have enough pillars to fight Rakan. You would need at least 100 10-ton pillars to even do damage to Rakan, mind you they all hit him at the same time or in quick succession in one spot.
BerryDoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 21:20   Link #4003
tsunade666

Takamichi is famous but mana is also famous I think but in real world I wonder if she's famous too in magical world.

The king of pillars just unleash the unlimited stone pillar works.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 11:25   Link #4004
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I cant wait for the next chapter

Im starting too doubt that Fate is as evil as we thought he was.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 12:08   Link #4005
tsunade666

If his not evil then whose evil here? Godel can't be really considered evil. He is protecting the magical world though with unknown methods and fate is saving the world by destroying it.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 15:24   Link #4006
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I believe Nagi is behind all of this lol, I think Nagi went down a evil path caused by somebody killing his wife or Negi´s mom, if she is dead.
Old 2009-08-10, 08:38   Link #4007
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Send a message via ICQ to al103
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegamiMiko View Post
Probably more like 11 since he was technically 9 at the start.
IIRC there was already a discussion here (not sure, it's 7th or 8th discussion about that for me). He was not 9 but 9 and 3/4 which makes him 10 after summer without any time compression. At least 1.5 years of time compression. So at least 11.5 physically. Another .5 years in mental compression of Eva scroll. So 12 mentally.

PS. Also Nanoha/job, Honor/job and Rein/Agito.
PPS. Proud Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin shipper.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 09:57   Link #4008
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Real time, it's been 8 months or so since he came to Mahora. Various time compressions have added maybe a few months to that. How could he be twelve?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 10:11   Link #4009
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Real time, it's been 8 months or so since he came to Mahora. Various time compressions have added maybe a few months to that. How could he be twelve?
Few month? You fall to 1h per day misconception. Eva planned (read DID) of 3 month of TRAINING in 2 weeks before trip to London. Unknown time of relaxation. Training before that was packed too. Negi did have 1h/1d only at start where he didn't had time limit... and didn't need to train Nodoka and Yue. It was much more after that. + Half month of Cassiopea cheating and trip to future. + month of time compression in MW (NOT including scroll training 1 and 2). So 1.5 years easily. And Negi did grew taller and changed in build because of all that training too...

Old 2009-08-10, 15:11   Link #4010
MegamiMiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by al103 View Post
Few month? You fall to 1h per day misconception. Eva planned (read DID) of 3 month of TRAINING in 2 weeks before trip to London. Unknown time of relaxation. Training before that was packed too. Negi did have 1h/1d only at start where he didn't had time limit... and didn't need to train Nodoka and Yue. It was much more after that. + Half month of Cassiopea cheating and trip to future. + month of time compression in MW (NOT including scroll training 1 and 2). So 1.5 years easily. And Negi did grew taller and changed in build because of all that training too...
Negi stated outright to Rakan that his training with Eva had been for 3 months normal time and 7 or 8 months including time compression, so at the time he met Rakan about 4 to 5 months had been added.

http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima%21/202/16/

Also he never said that he was 9 and 3/4 in the original, just that he was 10 including his first year (meaning 9).

http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima%21/3/09/
MegamiMiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 03:58   Link #4011
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegamiMiko View Post
Also he never said that he was 9 and 3/4 in the original, just that he was 10 including his first year (meaning 9).
There was canon date of birth as "summer 199?" (do not remember year) So he was 10 in summer. But i concede on basis of training time given. So he is about 11 (+/-month depending on date of birth) physically and + 2 month of mental age.

Old 2009-08-12, 16:14   Link #4012
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Accordinf to the AQS board, it looks like some spoiler pictures have been posted early this week (probably due to Comiket being this weekend), and if these spoiler pics turn out to be real,
Spoiler for Chapter 261:
Old 2009-08-12, 17:30   Link #4013
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Wasent Negi suppose too be only one year at the school he is teaching at? he was suppose too be 3 terms isint?

In Japan, almost all schools run a three-term school year (trimester system), and most universities and colleges have a semester system. Most schools with a trimester system have a first term from April 1 to mid-July. The exact date of the beginning of the summer break and its duration vary across regions, but commonly the break lasts for about one or two months. The break originated to avoid the heat in summer, so elementary, middle, and high schools in Hokkaidō and Nagano Prefecture tend to have a shorter summer break than the rest of schools in Japan. A second term lasts from early September to late December with a winter break at the end of the year. The term is followed by a third term from early January to early March and a brief spring break lasting several weeks. The graduation ceremony occurs in March, and the enrollment ceremony in early April.
Old 2009-08-13, 03:39   Link #4014
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Good chapter 230 .

Fate want to be a rival of harem against Negi or what ? lol "57 more"
Yeah , a war orphan . But its a hobby for him huh .
"I'm a villain , a tool to obtain the mad dream of my boss" who is his boss ? don't remember .

I think Nagi is the true evil yahahaha !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 06:27   Link #4015
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
Accordinf to the AQS board, it looks like some spoiler pictures have been posted early this week (probably due to Comiket being this weekend), and if these spoiler pics turn out to be real,
Spoiler for Chapter 261:
You mean this?
Spoiler:
ac195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 07:39   Link #4016
AstroNerdBoy

There's a second spoiler image too.

http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com/200...er-images.html

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 07:52   Link #4017
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
There's a second spoiler image too.

http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com/200...er-images.html
Wait isint chapter 261 suppose too come out 19 august?
Old 2009-08-13, 07:53   Link #4018
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

No image of them actually making the contract?
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 16:36   Link #4019
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Wait isint chapter 261 suppose too come out 19 august?
That's the scheduled date for 261 to come out. As for why spoilers for it are out early, I think it has a lot to with the Bon holiday and Comiket going on in Japan this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
No image of them actually making the contract?
I'm sure there's an image of Negi and Ku Fei kissing. However, I believe the main focus of the spoiler pics is Ku Fei's Pactio card and item.
Old 2009-08-13, 18:02   Link #4020
DKN117

Why is there no "Negima FanFiction Discussion" forum?
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy